EXAMPLE: Good eyebrows and THICK lashes can save a mediocre eye area

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Latisse for lashes and minox for eyebrows + dye your eyebrows if they are light and u can have eyes like this dude if u arent hooded

What's your excuse

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero and 21 others
I just use mascara and claim I’m trans (NT) when people notice

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Daniel Plainview, one job away and 18 others
blue eyes
mogs my brown shit eyes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Marsiere214, WhiteGoodman and 3 others
First a quick reaction farm
Sketch 1644409869602

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18032, AscendingHero and 6 others
blue eyes
mogs my brown shit eyes

so wear the contacts he does. Still no excuse

I am going to buy them and try and make a review probably, from that review vid below they look good

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Racky, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
Yea if you're white

The contrast between white skin is enough already for dark thick brows to halo you hard on top of that light eyes and it's the jackpot

Ethnics tend to have thick brows but this is actually a failo because dark brows don't contrast well with dark skin and soulless shitskin eyes

This is why you want thinner brows as an ethnic to further you from being a terrorist @VicMackey @Moggedbyevery1 @Preston @LooksOrDeath

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 5180 and 10 others
But yeah absolutely true. Eyebrows are the most important part of an eye area imo. I have truecel infras but perfect eyebrows and good hooding+lashes so that balances out my eye area to be average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, AscendingHero and DesperadoRatado
Yea if you're white

The contrast between white skin is enough already for dark thick brows to halo you hard on top of that light eyes and it's the jackpot
View attachment 1531597View attachment 1531598

Ethnics tend to have thick brows but this is actually a failo because dark brows don't contrast well with dark skin and soulless shitskin eyes
View attachment 1531603
This is why you want thinner brows as an ethnic to further you from being a terrorist @VicMackey @Moggedbyevery1 @Preston @LooksOrDeath
View attachment 1531605
Brow length> brow shape>brow placement>brow density

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, sexpenis, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Yea if you're white

View attachment 1531603
View attachment 1531605
I don't want to argue rn :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Eyebrows are the most important part of an eye area imo.
for ethnics yes but its the reverse, you want thinner maybe even sparser brows because it doesnt look abdul tier
for whites thick as they can get, long dense

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Sadly his mogger eyebrow shape and tilt is unattainable if you don’t have it naturally.
Just using minox won‘t give you this if your current eyebrows are negative or neutral tilted

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
so wear the contacts he does. Still no excuse

I am going to buy them and try and make a review probably, from that review vid below they look good

View attachment 1531599View attachment 1531602

Still looks decent with the black eyes, having your bottom lashes so dark that it creates a black outline is ideal

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
Still looks decent with the black eyes, having your bottom lashes so dark that it creates a black outline is ideal
he doesn't have curry black eyes, looks brown

I’ve started to use mascara lately, don’t really care anymore if I get caught with it. It’s too good

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
I’ve started to use mascara lately, don’t really care anymore if I get caught with it. It’s too good
What brand? Some light makeup is legit as fuck

I think if you look good girls won’t care, looxs jb gf knows he wears mascara an doesn’t care.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero, Amnesia and 1 other person
What brand? Some light makeup is legit as fuck

I think if you look good girls won’t care, looxs jb gf knows he wears mascara an doesn’t care.
my gf didnt care when she found out I wore mascara too

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero and Moggedbyevery1
What brand?
The cheapest one from drogerie markt, seems to do the job perfect tho

Some light makeup is legit as fuck
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
at this point I surpassed “light makeup”.
I used to only apply some BB cream, then as time went on I tried CC cream. Fast forward now I have multiple stuff in my arsenal. Including primers, foundation, matte tinted lip balm, mascara, highlighter for contouring and even blush for my cheekbones.

On top of these, I started to use tanning beds while megadosing beta carotene / lycopene and applying carrot oil.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 23558, wernhervonbraun and 10 others

I used to only apply some BB cream, then as time went on I tried CC cream. Fast forward now I have multiple stuff in my arsenal. Including primers, foundation, matte tinted lip balm, mascara, highlighter for contouring and even blush for my cheekbones.

On top of these, I started to use tanning beds while megadosing beta carotene / lycopene and applying carrot oil.
Bruh I have a 2 concealers, 2 mascaras (waterproof and normal), bb cream and a blending sponge :feelswah:

Some people on are shooting them selves in the foot by not tapping into this dark magic

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy

How do i use the mascara and how can i te removed fast so my mom doesn't beat the shit out of me?

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, Offensive Bias, Looks234 and 8 others
Yea if you're white

View attachment 1531603
View attachment 1531605
Not true Asians have weak brows

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
How do i use the mascara and how can i te removed fast so my mom doesn't beat the shit out of me?
Just say that lately you have felt as if you were born in the wrong body and you wanted to experiment

Worked for me

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero, court monarch777 and 1 other person
Bruh I have a 2 concealers, 2 mascaras (waterproof and normal), bb cream and a blending sponge :feelswah:

Some people on are shooting them selves in the foot by not tapping into this dark magic
So much this. If boneless landwhales are able to cake themselves into hot women, then imagine what autists with already chad jaws are able to accomplish :forcedsmile:

If you use normal you can just wash it off with water. Waterproof ones are oil based and water repelling so put some eye makeup remover on a piece of cotton and carefully wash it down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Looks234, AscendingHero and 5 others
So much this. If boneless landwhales are able to cake themselves into hot women, then imagine what autists with already chad jaws are able to accomplish :forcedsmile:

If you use normal you can just wash it off with water. Waterproof ones are oil based and water repelling so put some eye makeup remover on a piece of cotton and carefully wash it down
Gonna try it now in bathroom before showering, not sure if the mascara is waterproof or not, hope not or im going to end up homeless

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Marsiere214, Deleted member 13787 and 3 others
Gonna try it now in bathroom before showering, not sure if the mascara is waterproof or not, hope not or im going to end up homeless
some are specifically waterproof and will say it, those are a bitch to wash off

But I use mascara on my eyebrows for increased thickness and darkness and ability to style and hold the style in place

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TsarTsar444, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
My brows are too sparse on the lateral ends:feelsrope:

Latisse for lashes and minox for eyebrows + dye your eyebrows if they are light and u can have eyes like this dude if u arent hooded

What's your excuse

View attachment 1531586View attachment 1531587View attachment 1531589View attachment 1531591View attachment 1531592
damn I wish i wasn't a subh ginger with albino brows and lashes. i've tried dying it dark but looks so retarded and fake. funnily i actually have good eyebrow shape and thickness, but the colouring is PISS FML

Yea if you're white

View attachment 1531603
View attachment 1531605
@StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
some are specifically waterproof and will say it, those are a bitch to wash off

But I use mascara on my eyebrows for increased thickness and darkness and ability to style and hold the style in place
The waterproof ones are overkill tbh, they will also leave your lashes looking more hard and artificial than the normal ones

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
id rather have your brows as an ethnic.
Id kill for yours
whites have worse density

these look patchy and less flawless in comparision to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
mine are literal dogshit since im an ethnic coper, you're white so its a halo

thin looks better on the ethnic in the photo
View attachment 1531700
ngl it does look a little better but ethnics just need to groom cause they have good thickness and density

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
ngl it does look a little better but ethnics just need to groom cause they have good thickness and density
yea but its not realistic becuase the level of thickness the guy has, he needs to thread them each week because the hair he cut/trimmed is regrowing, and half grown hair especially in eyebrows looks nasty as fuck

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
His eye area is already good.

Ddd
IMG 20210814 203507

i am example of that

zero uppper eyelid fat and my eyes still look decentish with my lashes i guess

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Racky, Offensive Bias and 3 others

Good post.

Personally I wouldn't take it that far but it is what it is to do what you need to do to ascend.

What do you recommend for carmael skin maxxing from a slighter darker tone?

Blackpill me on carrot oil too btw