Cooked in every way

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, boss8055, Obamalama and 11 others
disagreed

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, PrinceofDarkness, try2beme and 1 other person
Wow op you look very good wow thats you right??

It says op in the title woww

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, UrGirlsMcm, mirrormogger and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
An actual example of 10/10 appeal.

Delon1

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, beniman, rand anon and 11 others
Needs to shave.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and ilovetakis
I don't think it's a 10/10 appeal, but it's probably as broad of an appeal as it gets

Strong jaw, but not too strong. Beard makes him a little masculine, but the way it grows on him makes him look soft

PCT but large puppy eyes, which is high trust. Not too light, not too dark

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
I don't think it's a 10/10 appeal, but it's probably as broad of an appeal as it gets

Strong jaw, but not too strong. Beard makes him a little masculine, but the way it grows on him makes him look soft

Yeah it's actually a good blend of everything and not leaning towards stereotypical chad features but more balanced

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum

jfl his beard doesnt make him masculine, its patchy and not properly grown, opposite of masculinity, op is wrong hes not peak appeal

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and lucifer6969
jfl his beard doesnt make him masculine, its patchy and not properly grown, opposite of masculinity, op is wrong hes not peak appeal
If he was shaved he'd look babyfaced

• Woah
Reactions: asdvek
Crazy how sean mogs him lookswise yet he gets called uncanny looking and an "alien" because of his eyes ☠️☠️☠️

I'm taking the appealpill
delon has the most appeal of all time, sean isn't even close in that regard, nobody is.

this is 10/10 appeal

Attachments

• IMG_1023.jpeg
    IMG_1023.jpeg
    919.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: exo, LooksThinker, UrGirlsMcm and 2 others
Bro wtf man hexum is hyper masculine male gaze not female gazed only women appealing on him in 2024 will be 45 years old menopause grannycels
peak hexum had unmatchable appeal

• +1
Reactions: F36
can't be 10/10 appeal if you have a mustache bud

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and try2beme
peak hexum had unmatchable appeal
Bro do you even understand what appeal means - he is attracting 30 to 40 years old aunties only yeah back in 1800s his appeal was peak

is that michael yerger

Bro do you even understand what appeal means - he is attracting 30 to 40 years old aunties only yeah back in 1800s his appeal was peak
he is dead:lul:

wonderwhy

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Bro wtf man hexum is hyper masculine male gaze not female gazed only women appealing on him in 2024 will be 45 years old menopause grannycels
Imqwdqwdqwdage

Screenshot 2024 03 18 001459

Screenshot 2024 03 18 001621

Muhh muhhh male gaze stfu he was Henry Cavill of the 80s and became a sex symbol in only 2 years of acting every woman loved him

Screenshot 2024 06 16 135101

He was an appeal god to the younger women and older women, keep coping subhuman

Dellisola is 10/10 appeal

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
  • +1
Dellisola is 10/10 appeal
I think Michelle morrone is 10/10 appeal
Dellisola has great appeal but I wish he was only 5 percent more masculine and he would be perfect in terms of dimporphism

• +1
I think Michelle morrone is 10/10 appeal
Dellisola has great appeal but I wish he was only 5 percent more masculine and he would be perfect in terms of dimporphism
I see where you're coming from

• +1
Reactions: Ajjubhai
Henry Cavill of 80s would be correct but still young girls won't be that interested - open insta and the only women commenting on henry's thirst traps would be grannys Michelle morrone has better appeal
Yeah thats true bro but you gotta remember this guy killed himself like 40 years ago so not many current young girls would've heard of him but if he was still famous he would've been simped over too (the ones that do know of him in the female BP community online all love him)

Yeah thats true bro but you gotta remember this guy killed himself like 40 years ago so not many current young girls would've heard of him but if he was still famous he would've been simped over too (the ones that do know of him in the female BP community online all love him)
True

• +1
Tyson Ballou

Where Dreads?