example of a GL dradvidian pheno

distance decay

distance decay

Fiend for Vyvanse

Idk if this has already been posted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, noobs, lemonnz and 5 others
His skin isn’t hyperpigmented and looks very clear. He doesn’t look dirty like the average dravudian

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jinnu, SidharthTheSlayer and murdah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
Not the girl shes subhuman the guy is still GL look at how many girls are thirsting for him

I personally don't see it, looks MTN at best.

But hey, more good news for browns if that's the case.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Looks like @deadmanwalking if he was brown

He doesn't have strong Dravidian DNA, probably mixed heritage rather than having strong lineage from TN
Yeah it’s a bit of a reach to call the guy a “Dravidian”, Dravidian in the forum speak just means pure AASI or very dark skinned.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and n9wiff
Yeah it’s a bit of a reach to call the guy a “Dravidian”, Dravidian in the forum speak just means pure AASI or very dark skinned.
True I just wanted to simplify things.

Dravidian isn't even an ethnicity, it's just a grouping of those who's native language stems from Dravidian languages

He seems to have a high admixture imo, compared to those born and raised in TN, Sri Lanka etc.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
bones are what makes a Dravidian an attractive Dravidian

Attachments

• images (56).jpeg
    images (56).jpeg
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2842053_2416766_1610565132211_1.jpeg
    2842053_2416766_1610565132211_1.jpeg
    17 KB · Views: 0
  • images (73).jpeg
    images (73).jpeg
    35.1 KB · Views: 0
  • d8yi3hv745u91 (1).png
    d8yi3hv745u91 (1).png
    381.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, SidharthTheSlayer and n9wiff
True I just wanted to simplify things.

Dravidian isn't even an ethnicity, it's just a grouping of those who's native language stems from Dravidian languages

He seems to have a high admixture imo, compared to those born and raised in TN, Sri Lanka etc.
Btw, are you half Tamil, half Chinese?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
His skin isn’t hyperpigmented and looks very clear. He doesn’t look dirty like the average dravudian
Yes not only Dravidian but avarage dark/brown skin curries in general look dusty/dirty because of bad quality skin and hair

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
Btw, are you half Tamil, half Chinese?
I am 75 Tamil (aboriginal pheno curly hair etc ) and 25 percent Southern Chinese.

I clarify the Chinese because IRL most people assume I'm North Indian or foreigner because of my coloring and won't speak Tamil around me or invite me to a conversation about local stuff etc.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Id say mtn, pheno tax gets him but the video has 360k likes and the foids are all thirsting for him in the comments even with his fob accent. Sure the girls are pretty low class but he wouldnt be getting this attention if he was ltn lol

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
Id say mtn, pheno tax gets him but the video has 360k likes and the foids are all thirsting for him in the comments even with his fob accent. Sure the girls are pretty low class but he wouldnt be getting this attention if he was ltn lol
Org fucked up ratings so hard imo
Mtns are supposed to be avarage looking with avarage appeal
Only htns get any attention from girls

I am 75 Tamil (aboriginal pheno curly hair etc ) and 25 percent Southern Chinese.

I clarify the Chinese because IRL most people assume I'm North Indian or foreigner because of my coloring and won't speak Tamil around me or invite me to a conversation about local stuff etc.
Oh, I thought you were half Chinese, my bad. You’re in Singapore right? Your mom or dad is mixed with Chinese then?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Oh, I thought you were half Chinese, my bad. You’re in Singapore right? Your mom or dad is mixed with Chinese then?
I'm in Malaysia

My Mom is mixed and my dad is Tamil

• +1
Reactions: Jova and SidharthTheSlayer
Clearly an ltn can get attention on tiktok. You're spewing tiktok autism. Literally nobody sees a guy with a jaw having orbiters Irl unless it's literally Michael b jordan. And he does not have an 80% harmony front w good dimorphism a pretty smile and ripped as fuck to back it

Clearly an ltn can get attention on tiktok. You're spewing tiktok autism. Literally nobody sees a guy with a jaw having orbiters Irl unless it's literally Michael b jordan. And he does not have an 80% harmony front w good dimorphism a pretty smile and ripped as fuck to back it
Ok hes a ltn in psl standards but hes gotta be somewhat GL to have this much attention on tiktok. Unless your saying they're just pandering.

Bgm is coping this guy is NOT ltn bro
Mtn at least

Too many Caucasian features