Example of face gains from lowering bf %

A

Anon53

Iron
I know everyone knows how much leaning out helps your face, just wanted to post these progress pics as examples. First pic I’m around 20-22% bf and second is now where I’m probably 13-14%. I’ll post a follow up when I get to the desired 10-12%. Both photos are with the same shitty iPhone in the same mirror to try to avoid lighting/camera quality affecting the results

Attachments

• IMG_0281.jpeg
    IMG_0281.jpeg
    771.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0526.jpeg
    IMG_0526.jpeg
    279.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Rosefan4everNofags, goo25, JizzFarmer and 11 others
How long did it take you?

nice post this is the kind of stuff I like to see

• +1
Reactions: Lidian and counterintuitive
Same wanna know
The first pic is from April 7th, so roughly 3 months, I will say I’ve been cutting slow as a preference, so this definitely could of been done faster if you’re okay with a steeper deficit

holy chad.

The first pic scares me a little tho, your jaw was a lil bit too square looking, now its looking hella good.
Thanks man, and yeah the extra fat on top of the jaw definitely made it too squared, also made it wider than my cheekbones which isn’t a good look imo

• +1
Reactions: europemogger
I know everyone knows how much leaning out helps your face, just wanted to post these progress pics as examples. First pic I’m around 20-22% bf and second is now where I’m probably 13-14%. I’ll post a follow up when I get to the desired 10-12%. Both photos are with the same shitty iPhone in the same mirror to try to avoid lighting/camera quality affecting the results
Wow

facial hair affects result

Real life chad

Real life chad
Thanks for the kind words, definitely feeling better now that I’m leaner. I did ok with women even while pretty bloated but I think I was carried by my height

• +1
Reactions: workingondying
Woah, significant change. Very nice. Lean pill is the ultimate pill. (And neck pill)

Woah, significant change. Very nice. Lean pill is the ultimate pill. (And neck pill)
Yeah man, kinda funny looking back on when I thought the key to getting girls was being big so I bulked up and got fat af 😂😂😂

what size is ur dick btw

• JFL
Reactions: Anon53
I’m good then, I’m like 7x5.75
Damm man you are like a real life chadlite, im kinda jeaous, u propably get alot of slays too. also any tips how to maximize puberty?

How much did you weigh before how much did you need to lose?

• Hmm...
Reactions: europemogger
Do you think my physique is decent enough? I’m 6’5” ~200. I’m debating if cutting more is worth it
Basicly Chad appeal irl.