Ascended
rhino time if that doesn't go down still

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and subhuman incel
@valhalar thoughts?

Looked better before the surgery

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, buflek, subhuman incel and 2 others
Literally still has bruising. Can't make a determination of what it will look like after swelling goes down.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and ifyouwannabemylover
Literally still has bruising. Can't make a determination of what it will look like after swelling goes down.
that looks like a very pronounced upturn though. I wonder if she would've been better off with a bit less lefort and a couple mm lower jaw setback instead to close the bite. gonna bookmark her account to see how it's gonna turn out ngl.

edit: and she's a girl so she can get away with more upturn but if you're a guy and you come out the OR looking like this then pray to gandy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel
she needed lower jaw surgery aswell

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
England fans singing “You racist bastards, you know what you are” during the Hungary national anthem.

Eeeee

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Take that you fucking kneeling cucks that's what you get for disrespecting our anthem

So should one get rhino with DJS?

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
pinocchio looking ass

But wouldn't advancing her lower jaw cause even more nose upturn?
nah but i'm talking about setting back her lower jaw slightly since she had an underbite

nah but i'm talking about setting back her lower jaw slightly since she had an underbite
Wait so nose upturn doesn't depend on the lower jaw's advancement?
Also, if you would set her lower jaw back she would need genio too cause right now her chin is well aligned

Wait so nose upturn doesn't depend on the lower jaw's advancement?
nah it only depends on the upper jaw advancement because moving the upper jaw = moving the base of the nose

Also, if you would set her lower jaw back she would need genio too cause right now her chin is well aligned
depends

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back