Examples of a person with stunted grow??

L

lifted

Iron
Just wanna know the difference between natural short body vs body with stunted grow

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
They stunted their growth with bad habits

• +1
Reactions: Usernames and SecularIslamist
If somebody has 2 tall parents and he’s short he did something to stunt it,if another person has 2 short parents and grew tall he did everything right to grow,it’s simple

If somebody has 2 tall parents and he’s short he did something to stunt it,if another person has 2 short parents and grew tall he did everything right to grow,it’s simple
What about grandparents

Not necessarily it’s a dice roll u can be short with average height parents to for example

Just wanna know the difference between natural short body vs body with stunted grow
ur not stunted u just have inferior deoxyribonucleic acid.

Not necessarily it’s a dice roll u can be short with average height parents to for example
And guess what the tallest man ever came from a 5”9 dad,there are outliers in everything I’m talking about the majority of the time it’s not a diceroll and you can only really stunt your programmed height by lile 2-3 inches and if you live a perfect lifestyle you might gain 1-2 extra inches,I’m basing this off the fact brothers 80 percent of the time are within 2 inches of each other despite differ t lifestyles

• +1
Reactions: watah
Not really. I was insomniacel, anorexicel and didn't eat protein. Still managed to grow taller than father and mother. But then again they were born in 3rd world.

You're missing other factors like child no. Younger siblings height mog older usually.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Not really. I was insomniacel, anorexicel and didn't eat protein. Still managed to grow taller than father and mother. But then again they were born in 3rd world.

You're missing other factors like child no. Younger siblings height mog older usually.
Yeah but I also said in my latest reply you can only stunt your growth by 1-2 inches max and there’s a reason why most brothers are always just about the same height even with completely different lifestyles bc to actually stunt your growth you need to be starved or lift way too heavy but It can happen

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I am 5'6 and stopped growing at 12.