Examples of slight UEE

G

gtbsg1

Iron
I’m stuck on what is slight UEE and what is subhuman level UEE someone show me photo example idk if i’m cooked or nah

I’m stuck on what is slight UEE and what is subhuman level UEE someone show me photo example idk if i’m cooked or nah
just use your memories, 50 year old indian man will have subhuman uee, random classmate with normal eyes will have slight uee

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and sb23
just use your memories, 50 year old indian man will have subhuman uee, random classmate with normal eyes will have slight uee
Ok, is slight uee bad if u have good eyelashes

subhuman uee is any uee and ideal uee is 0

• +1
Reactions: _THMST and NZb6Air
its fine people in real life dont care about psl you probably want eyes that look human

What about zayn Malik tho he has visible Uee but his eye area is good
gets deathmogged to the deepest sewers of baluchistan by opry

• JFL
Reactions: gtbsg1
its fine people in real life dont care about psl you probably want eyes that look human
Ngl I realised these Psl 8 guys that people here idolise have no harmony but maybe I am on this site too much :lul: but you right tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene and ThugggButt
slight uee is not bad it can even be better than "hunter eyes" but its the only aspect of good looking eyes

• +1
Reactions: gtbsg1
slight uee is not bad it can even be better than "hunter eyes" but its the only aspect of good looking eyes
wdym only aspect of good looking eyes

• +1
Reactions: KNOXS