Deleted member 9890

Deleted member 9890

Chairman of the sunken eye & dark circle society
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
  • JFL
Reactions: Germania, Deleted member 8165 and bruhcel
ben greenfields voice is so grating

There's part 2, they mention microdosing accutane- quite interesting if this maintains collagen without the negatives of accutane

I am currently seeking alternatives to skinmaxx from tretinoin. I can't use it because it dries out my eyes, and I really don't want permenant dry eyes (some people have this from tret, quite brutal).

Also, not being able to go in the sun is with tret is a huge minus. The advice to avoid sun like the plague that the skincare industry promotes is so damaging to health. Sunlight is what will keep your mitochondria functioning well as you get older.

I will personally be spending copious amounts of time in the sun and researching how to hack that to keep skin good quality

I am currently seeking alternatives to skinmaxx from tretinoin. I can't use it because it dries out my eyes, and I really don't want permenant dry eyes (some people have this from tret, quite brutal).

Also, not being able to go in the sun is with tret is a huge minus. The advice to avoid sun like the plague that the skincare industry promotes is so damaging to health. Sunlight is what will keep your mitochondria functioning well as you get older.

I will personally be spending copious amounts of time in the sun and researching how to hack that to keep skin good quality
My idea is currently:

- copper peptides
- microneedling
- PRP
- microdose accutane
- liver supplements daily
- tallow on face for fat soluble vitamins
- laser treatments
- salycylic acid for closed comedones
- various acid peels

i use tret and go in the sun, just wear a hat and put some sunscreen on your nose if youll be out for a long time

the risks are overblown imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
i use tret and go in the sun, just wear a hat and put some sunscreen on your nose if youll be out for a long time

the risks are overblown imo
it dries out my eyes too much. I am looking for things I can use for the long haul- and I don't want to have chronically dry eyes when I'm 40 and using toxic eyedroppers

not everyone is susceptible to this but i am

My idea is currently:

- copper peptides
- microneedling
- PRP
- microdose accutane
- liver supplements daily
- tallow on face for fat soluble vitamins
- laser treatments
- salycylic acid for closed comedones
- various acid peels
liver supplements are marked up bigtime

just buy some liver, freeze it, and eat a chunk every morning raw

cheap and you dont have to trust freeze dried powdered liver in some capsule or whatever

liver is also high in copper btw

liver supplements are marked up bigtime

just buy some liver, freeze it, and eat a chunk every morning raw

cheap and you dont have to trust freeze dried powdered liver in some capsule or whatever

liver is also high in copper btw
yeah good advice ngl

im just a lazy fuck and like things that save me time

it dries out my eyes too much. I am looking for things I can use for the long haul- and I don't want to have chronically dry eyes when I'm 40 and using toxic eyedroppers

not everyone is susceptible to this but i am
yeah, not saying you should use tret just saying the sun stuff is overblown imo

if you can gt good nutrition and min inflammation your skin should be pretty close to perfect without it

yeah, not saying you should use tret just saying the sun stuff is overblown imo

if you can gt good nutrition and min inflammation your skin should be pretty close to perfect without it
I hope. I need flawless golden skin at all costs

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Haven't listened, so this guy might have some good shit to say, but jfl its funny to take looks advice from guests that look like this
BGF CHESNUT Landscape

Sounds good though from the bits I've read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Why does the guy still looks soy though?