Only excercise a man should get is sex with stacy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: eiegta, Jova, aryan mogger and 17 others
Seems like a big ass cope for fat lazy asses

• +1
Reactions: Aero, bloomercel, noonespecial and 7 others
Even if that was true, exercise lowers your resting heart rate drastically so you probably DO have less overall “beats” with regular exercise…

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
Even if that was true, exercise lowers your resting heart rate drastically so you probably DO have less overall “beats” with regular exercise…
So ur essentially saying that ur heart rate gets worse jfl

“Your heart rate gets slower as you age, which is why there are such large differences in exercise heart rate zones by age. The target heart rate for
is much lower for an 80-year-old (90-110 bpm) compared to a 20-year-old (140-170 bpm).”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, watah and Imretarded?
So ur essentially saying that ur heart rate gets worse jfl

“Your heart rate gets slower as you age, which is why there are such large differences in exercise heart rate zones by age. The target heart rate for
is much lower for an 80-year-old (90-110 bpm) compared to a 20-year-old (140-170 bpm).”
IMG 3959

For exercise yea but resting heart rate doesn’t significantly change by age.

Imagine trusting a doctor

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, JohnDoe and Surfsup
@IAMNOTANINCEL

• +1
Reactions: Jova and IAMNOTANINCEL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, IAMNOTANINCEL and try2beme
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, bloomercel, bakpaokukus and 2 others
I don’t see how stressing ur heart will prolong ur life. Makes little sense, marathon runners have more heart problems than avg joe blo
Theyre malnourished 9/10 times

• +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus and ShowerMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, ShowerMaxxing and IAMNOTANINCEL
Even if it shortens your life by let's say 15 years ,
Ok then ?
Would you really like to live after 70 ?

Gymmax and easily increase your frame , smv and respect.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, bloomercel, halloweed and 1 other person
Ok then ?

I never said you shouldn't do it, I also think being extremly afraid of death is a bad trait.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, bloomercel, halloweed and 1 other person
read Mishima FAGGOT

is better to die young in an epic way like Achilles than to live to old age being a disabled retard that shits himself and needs an immigrant to change his diapers

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Looking at animals they dont exercise thinking about increasing their lifespan and they spend lots of time chilling

• +1
Reactions: Jova and halloweed
Looking at animals they dont exercise thinking about increasing their lifespan and they spend lots of time chilling

Animals don’t have “use it or lose it” physiology like humans. Ironically our evolutionary adaptations have made our modern lives very annoying with the need to do constant pointless exercise to maintain a good looking body.

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
is better to die young in an epic way like Achilles than to live to old age being a disabled retard that shits himself and needs an immigrant to change his diapers
Mishima died in a pathetic failed coup

• +1
Reactions: Jova
It is always the Chinese with their Taoist techniques who want to live 200 years like fucking plants without thinking or suffering or feeling anything, I am not a rock, I am Caucasian, bye.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, aryan mogger, faustianspirit and 6 others
Anyone who disagrees is a coping retard

Hence why I don't interact with 90% of the userbase anymore

• +1
Reactions: Jova, aryan mogger, watah and 2 others
It is always the Chinese with their Taoist techniques who want to live 200 years like fucking plants without thinking or suffering or feeling anything, I am not a rock, I am Caucasian, bye.
You're mixing up taoism with Buddhism:feelswhat:
Anyone who disagrees is a coping retard

Hence why I don't interact with 90% of the userbase anymore
based

• +1
You're mixing up taoism with Buddhism:feelswhat:
I have a book literally called "The Tao of Health and Sex" in which it talks about these things, it basically says that the human organism is composed of yin and yang and that when one of the two energies gets out of control, diseases begin to occur. That the key to vitality is found in balance... then he goes on to describe chinese sexual techniques, dietary control, what exercises to do and what not to do, tai-chi techniques, gives examples of Chinese who lived to extraordinary ages (exceeding 150 years), etc.

Maybe the author confused them.

Buddhism ended up penetrating China and becoming an important part of its culture, so one could assume that the beliefs and culture ended up mixing anyway.

In one part of the book he mentioned how the Taoists recommended not getting emotionally excited to prolong life, not becoming angry or sad (basically being a fucking stone), all in order to live longer.

He also discouraged intense exercise.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, thereallegend and Imretarded?
caged

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular
Ye, why not?
If you make a family and start healthmaxxing so you don't DEGENERATE (completely different from normal aging) like the rest of the old people then what would be the issue?

• +1
Reactions: Jova and thereallegend
disabled retard that shits himself and needs an immigrant to change his diapers
Wil never happen to you if you're healthy. That's degeneration not aging. Old people in more traditional places still have the mobility and mental sharpenss of children.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and thereallegend
I have a book literally called "The Tao of Health and Sex" in which it talks about these things, it basically says that the human organism is composed of yin and yang and that when one of the two energies gets out of control, diseases begin to occur. That the key to vitality is found in balance... then he goes on to describe chinese sexual techniques, dietary control, what exercises to do and what not to do, tai-chi techniques, gives examples of Chinese who lived to extraordinary ages (exceeding 150 years), etc.

Maybe the author confused them.

Buddhism ended up penetrating China and becoming an important part of its culture, so one could assume that the beliefs and culture ended up mixing anyway.

In one part of the book he mentioned how the Taoists recommended not getting emotionally excited to prolong life, not becoming angry or sad (basically being a fucking stone), all in order to live longer.

He also discouraged intense exercise.
Movement is ok not exercise.

Also I do feel like semen retention has helped me anti age.

I had forehead wrinkles at the age of 17. Those went away in addition to my voice getting deeper, finally starting to grow facial hair, my hair growing thicker and more moisturized, my shoulders getting wider when I really started hitting my stride with NoFap.

It makes me not want to even have sex anymore but I do want children. I just don't wanna waste my semen.

• +1
Absolutely true

If you heart has to beat faster at rest means you are fat or too muscular. Ideally is some muscle tone and low body fat and eating the least amount of food possible to keep you at a healthy weight will make you live a lot more

Asians are so fucking stupid. These sleep deprived faggots keep studying past midnight during their youths and then tell you to “ take nap” after 20 years old as if it’s gonna grow their 3inchers now.
JFL at these cunts.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Ok then ?

See this is the delusion u guys have believing 70 to be old jfl. There’s 90yo that are still healthy, disease free and mobile. If you take care of your body it takes care of you.
Goatis did a great video on it
IMG 0560
“GrandadJoe” is a good example

• +1
Movement is ok not exercise.

Also I do feel like semen retention has helped me anti age.

I had forehead wrinkles at the age of 17. Those went away in addition to my voice getting deeper, finally starting to grow facial hair, my hair growing thicker and more moisturized, my shoulders getting wider when I really started hitting my stride with NoFap.

It makes me not want to even have sex anymore but I do want children. I just don't wanna waste my semen.
I support no-fap, the ideal would be not to masturbate and just cum in sexual relations (or not even do it at all, the book I was talking about talks about this and how to retain semen in the sexual act, it also talks about the benefits of semen retention).

But here we are talking about exercise, the Asian race is not very physical in general except for the Mongol tribes who were great conquerors (and those from SEA who are recognized for their Muay-Thai)

Caucasians and practically any other race have more physical drive than these yellows, of course hard exercise is going to be bad for them, but it benefits other races with more testosterone.

the message of Taoism and Buddhism were addressing specific ethnic groups, whether they were aware of it or not, their teachings cannot be applied universally.

These religions/cults/movements or whatever you want to call them adapt perfectly well to the idiosyncrasies of the Asian individual, but not to the rest.

The doctor (who is probably Chinese or of Chinese ancestors) probably take things from this cultural source to dismiss intense physical exercise, whether he is aware of it or not. I'm sure they permeate his way of thinking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend