Excess fat on one side of my face

E

ernas

Iron
A few months ago I've noticed that the right side of my face was more undefined and seemed more bloated/fat. For the past 5-6 months I have been chewing on my right side but I still don't notice any difference. And I don't understand how this could be bloat as I eat very clean. my diet mostly consists of meat, fish and eggs so I don't know how or why I may be bloated. Not to forget that for the past few months I have also slept on my back. I've literally tried everything. The only belief left is that this is some genetic thing but I don't see how this could be possible. If anyone knows how to fix this or what the cause of it is, please let me know. 🙏 🙏

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
if its issue in ur cranium u cant change it i have it too but after i slept on my back the problem reduced
also debloat

• So Sad
A few months ago I've noticed that the right side of my face was more undefined and seemed more bloated/fat. For the past 5-6 months I have been chewing on my right side but I still don't notice any difference. And I don't understand how this could be bloat as I eat very clean. my diet mostly consists of meat, fish and eggs so I don't know how or why I may be bloated. Not to forget that for the past few months I have also slept on my back. I've literally tried everything. The only belief left is that this is some genetic thing but I don't see how this could be possible. If anyone knows how to fix this or what the cause of it is, please let me know. 🙏 🙏
Obviously sleep on your back like many others suggest, but my advice is gua sha. Whenever I use it in the morning the first side I use it on looks noticeably slimmer before I do the other, so I'd say gua sha in the morning but do more reps on the side thats puffier

• So Sad
sleep on your left for a few months then your back, chew on your left too. use gum too

• So Sad
How do I debloat when I'm already eating super clean and chugging liters of water?
chugging liters of water is bloating you up then and try to get your excercise in and body fat % down. cut out salt from ur diet

Obviously sleep on your back like many others suggest, but my advice is gua sha. Whenever I use it in the morning the first side I use it on looks noticeably slimmer before I do the other, so I'd say gua sha in the morning but do more reps on the side

chugging liters of water is bloating you up then and try to get your excercise in and body fat % down. cut out salt from ur diet
When you say excercise do you mean cardio? Because I do weight lifting everyday and would've thought that it's better for boosting test