Execellent vid on testosteronemaxx naturally

L

lightswinning

Iron

actually contains very useful info and knowledge unlike other water yt vids anyone wanting to get a good and basic understanding of testosterone and how to increase it naturally should watch

Last edited:
Buy 3x 250mg testosterone enanthate vials, inject every 3,5 days, 250mg each. 500mg test e a week.

• +1
Reactions: cryptt and Itsjoeverlol
Buy 3x 250mg testosterone enanthate vials, inject every 3,5 days, 250mg each. 500mg test e a week.
my bad should have specified naturally in the thread, obviously not everyone wants to or has access to synthetic test

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cryptt and Itsjoeverlol
did u become more ogre after smashing or you just fraud in pics to make urself look bad
yeah i became more ogre but also cause i injected hgh and grew from 5 foot 6 to 5 foot 9

• +1
Reactions: lightswinning
my bad should have specified naturally in the thread, obviously not everyone wants to or has access to synthetic test
natural high test has the same side affects as 'synthetic' you know that right? they are the exact same

natural high test has the same side affects as 'synthetic' you know that right? they are the exact same
yea obviously but synthetic test might fuck up ur endocrine system and has side effects while natural test increase is healthy ofc injecting test is much more effective but its not worth it for youngcels like me im not desperate and not tryna fuck my body up the thread is meant for people who want info on natty test maxxing

yeah i became more ogre but also cause i injected hgh and grew from 5 foot 6 to 5 foot 9
is it actually james sapphire behind this account or you just larp ? :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: cryptt
is it actually james sapphire behind this account or you just larp ? :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: NerverBegan
fuark hes larping then