EXEMESTANE IS ANDROGENIC

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
THIS POST IS A COPY OF A POST FROM HAIDUT ON RAYPEATFORUMS

Now you know one of the secrets of medicine - treat women with an androgen without telling them it is, and this way nobody will discover that androgens are actually good for us.

The 17-OH metabolite of exemestane is just 6-methylene-boldenone. You can Google for "boldenone" for more info, but it is basically an anabolic steroid with less androgenicity than testosterone. However, the in the case of exemestane, the addition of the 6-methylene group seems to potentiate the androgenic effects and if you look at the study you linked to you will see that the 17-OH metabolite of exemestane is somewhere in between T and DHT in terms of androgenicity, which means quite androgenic. About 40% of an ingested dose of exemestane converts into the 17-OH metabolite, so by taking 25mg you get about 10mg of a highly androgenic AND anabolic steroid, with a half life of 24 hours, which also happens to powerfully inhibit aromatase. I would say it is probably similar or slightly weaker than Proviron in terms of androgenicity but is much more anabolic and better at lowering estrogen. This may explain why people taking it lose fat and gain muscle even without training.
Exemestane makes you slimmer and more muscular

I think exemestane is pretty good, and its safety can be improved by using doses no more than 10mg a day (beyound which there is no further decrease in estrogen) and combining with pregnenolone/DHEA. I would prefer it to Proviron. From the commercial steroids, exemestane and drostanolone would be my top choices, but I would always combine with precursors like pregnenolone/DHEA.

//Thomas DOM n MACHO

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 23231
@Alex MACHO

Take EXEMESTANE

Stay properly DOM n MACHO

DEEP VOICE

LOW BODYFAT

HARD MUSCLES

25MG

#THE DOM n MACHO BIKER GANG

//Thomas DOM n MACHISMO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23231
Impressive post.

Picked up a pack of Exemestane on Monday OTC from the pharmacy, lied to the pharmacist that I forgot my script focking LOL. Took one 25 mg tab then and will take half of one on Friday also, but maybe better to do 10 mgs everyday. Mirin the Androgenic effects, it's all about the Androgenicity, stack with, black coffee and nicotine patch (slow release drip of dopamine, serotonin, and cotinine, powerful 5AR IN inhibitor for higher DHT levels). Feeling drier and more vascular today in the gym and my stubble seems to grow quicker and harder last two days. Will get some HCG OTC also and run a vial to gauge the full combo, what say you BRO, what else can we add for a potent androgenic stack of power?

Chasing those aura gains.

MACHODOM League of POWER//

ANDRO-G Gang//

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 20652
Impressive post.

Picked up a pack of Exemestane on Monday OTC from the pharmacy, lied to the pharmacist that I forgot my script focking LOL. Took one 25 mg tab then and will take half of one on Friday also, but maybe better to do 10 mgs everyday. Mirin the Androgenic effects, it's all about the Androgenicity, stack with, black coffee and nicotine patch (slow release drip of dopamine, serotonin, and cotinine, powerful 5AR IN inhibitor for higher DHT levels). Feeling drier and more vascular today in the gym and my stubble seems to grow quicker and harder last two days. Will get some HCG OTC also and run a vial to gauge the full combo, what say you BRO, what else can we add for a potent androgenic stack of power?

Chasing those aura gains.

MACHODOM League of POWER//

ANDRO-G Gang//

Yeah this is the pharmaceutical stack I plan to run

Between 12.5 mg to 25 mg exemestane a day
Hcg 500 iu 2 times a week (waiting for my hcg to arrive)

What about adding DHEA like HAIDUT suggested?

#Forever MACHO n ALPHA

//Thomas DOM n MACHISMO

• +1
I think it's a good stack, trifecta of Androgen gains stack. Wondering how the DHEA and HCG will interact.

Keep us posted if you add DHEA, I'll get some HCG tomorrow and run it.

Tropical Aryan league of DOM and MACHO//

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
#HEALTH n MASCULINITY

#STAY MACHO

//Thomas DOM n MACHO

• +1
water is wet

this is just aromasin?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22285 and Deleted member 20652
doesnt it cause hair loss?

On 6.25mg EOD only thing I notice is hot flashes maybe I need to up my dose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Ain’t we roiders over here? What’s this talk about finding something androgenic as opposed to injecting the androgens directly jfl