Exercise decreases lifespan!!!

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
‘Omg too much exercise decreases your life span as its stress on uour body!!’ :soy:

genuine serious question, what are u gonna do with those additional years of life anyway? Rot on .org? Neet? Fuck ltbs? You guys act like your life’s longevity is smth valuable as if your time is important jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, jinnu, 14vic and 14 others
same with drugs/alcohol reducing your lifespan. so dumb.

it's better to use all the drugs/alcohol you can while you are young and can stand it.

When you are old, cocaine will not give you a high, but a heart-attack.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 14vic, wsada, R@m@ and 4 others
‘Omg too much exercise decreases your life span as its stress on uour body!!’ :soy:

genuine serious question, what are u gonna do with those additional years of life anyway? Rot on .org? Neet? Fuck ltbs? You guys act like your life’s longevity is smth valuable as if your time is important jfl
im gonna hunt jb just like muzzies with those extra years

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: wsada and Madridista
They also say testosterone causes plaque:feelskek::feelskek:
Men have smaller blood vessels.
How?? Would you like your girlfriend to be vascular and be mistaken like a man? Science is backwards these days

This is why I don’t go to the gym
Gym = beta hormones

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy
Atleast you'll be mobile in your later years when you exercise. What's the point of living to 90 if the last 20 years are spent confined to a bed with dementia?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr, 5'7 zoomer, halloweed and 1 other person
I know, right? Not sure what awaits me in four decades, though a plan of mine is to never give up on adolescent girls. Yes, I want to hit on them for the rest of my days. Young women, such as the ones that just entered puberty, are the best. It will help me a lot if I can look younger, and that is why I never drink or smoke.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: tombradylover, JL~, Chintuck22 and 4 others
I know, right? Not sure what awaits me in four decades, though a plan of mine is to never give up on adolescent girls. Yes, I want to hit on them for the rest of my days. Young women, such as the ones that just entered puberty, are the best. It will help me a lot if I can look younger, and that is why I never drink or smoke.
Why niggas dreaming to be pedos? Lmfao

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, 5'7 zoomer and Timmy
its a looksmax tho, you get leaner, debloated, improved heart health, slows down aging significantly, good against diabetes, etc

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, rand anon, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
I look 10 years younger by exercising
You weak betas are retarded

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

Good

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, tombradylover, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
its a looksmax tho, you get leaner, debloated, improved heart health, slows down aging significantly, good against diabetes, etc
yeah unless ur forcing urself to do 100kg bicep curls it isn't gonna lower ur lifespan wtf

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Exercising sucks though
So if I have less time I'd rather do what I want

• Woah

Last edited:
chad gets his workouts from having too much sex

Exercise isnt bad but over doing It is

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, 5'7 zoomer and autistic_tendencies
exercise is great it improves blood flow soo much and keeps your skin young
Greycel you belong on .is along with the rest of doomers

but i learn soo much from smart people like you!!!
Yeah that’s this website should be locked so scum like you can’t get our information

Yeah that’s this website should be locked so scum like you can’t get our information
should i do headstands every night for better bloodflow too bro? since your soo smart

• JFL
chad gets his workouts from having too much sex
Who is this chad nigga who gets workouts from sex? Who’s diet is pizzas and burgers? I’ve never met any nigga like this yall making shit up

That only happens to high level athletes

too much exercise makes you age

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
But looking youthful is ideal
How does it age you? I know a bunch of trainers who used to be worldclass athletes before in their youth, in their 50s, rhey look like their in their 40s.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
U dont need to do “exercise” for those benefits. Just going for walks and standing for long periods is enough

U dont need to do “exercise” for those benefits. Just going for walks and standing for long periods is enough
well i exercise anyway because i feel better

"you can do walks and standing" i do both

• Hmm...
You do realize your ancestors farmed and hunted all day long right

Last edited:
  • Hmm...

Yeah but im too lazy

ur argument is so retarded

not only exercise reduces ur lifespan, you wanna spend ur limited lifespan exercising? cage how about you have fun instead

dont tell me u cant do that u autistic ugly dicklet

It increases your biological age too nigger, that's how your lifespan gets shorter to begin with :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
imagine what a subhuman loser u got to be that the only alternatives to lifting weights u can think of is posting on org or rotting

You do realize your ancestors farmed and hunted all day long right
Yeah, and those ancestors died when they were around 30 years old, enjoy following in their footsteps I guess

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Yeah, and those ancestors died when they were around 30 years old, enjoy following in their footsteps I guess
They didn’t die because of too much exercise
Hahahahahahhajaja

They didn’t die because of too much exercise
Hahahahahahhajaja
Yeah putting unnatural stress and exertion on your body for several hours a day every day is perfectly healthy, medieval farmer peasants were actually the paragon of fitness and vitality

Yeah putting unnatural stress and exertion on your body for several hours a day every day is perfectly healthy, medieval farmer peasants were actually the paragon of fitness and vitality
And the rich got access to sugar which rotted out their teeth prematurely
What’s your point

Can i borrow the time machine you used to find this out?

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
exercising sucks!!! humans weren’t meant to deplete their energy in an hour doing heavy weights
humans are best at endurance, you should only run, all else is cope

ur argument is so retarded

not only exercise reduces ur lifespan, you wanna spend ur limited lifespan exercising? cage how about you have fun instead

dont tell me u cant do that u autistic ugly dicklet
Live until your old and decrepit incel moggers die young

I want to live long