Exercise intensely 4 days a week max. NEVER OVERTRAIN.

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
Unless you have an exceptionally good diet with lots of micronutrients,minerals,etc. Overtraining = aging << memorize this like it's your name

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater, germanlooks, Deleted member 30857 and 6 others
well you are kind of true about 4 days a week but it is nearly impossible for a non pro athlete let alone pro athletes to really overtrain, you wont overtrain by being in gym 8 hours a week, dont worry

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chadelite, Deleted member 4209 and 3 others
Totally anecdotal. Just look at all the muscle heads out there, they age horribly even without steroids. I'm totally convinced at this point it's the overtraining in action fucking up their collagen reserves. We only have so much collagen in our bodies let alone our faces so just be mindful of that.
well you are kind of true about 4 days a week but it is nearly impossible for a non pro athlete let alone pro athletes to really overtrain, you wont overtrain by being in gym 8 hours a week, dont worry
When I say overtraining I mean not compensating for the amount of nutrients/energy you burned in a workout. Gradually over time doing such a thing is gonna take a toll on your skin first then a bunch of other shit like joint pain/mobility will commence. You can't escape the age pill, but you can certainly slow it down by being smart about your foods choices and when and when not to train.

Last edited:
TB-500

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
This. Even though I do understand where you're coming from, most workouts will not leave your nervous system broken. But it's always better to take a realistic approach and be consistent with it, so 3-4 days is enough imo too. Good shit, man

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, forwardgrowth and nastynas
You can even workout 11 times a weak. Just have diet, sleep, roids, massage etc.

These are well known to be a meme
Your avi is the best on this site, I still have no idea why a chad browses this cursed forum though

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 656
Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 470
nice validationmaxxing
Reading about the crazy good skincare routine I'm gonna have once I have shekels makes me feel better as I ldar in bed playing DS and eating a whole lemon meringue pie.

• Love it
  • +1
Reading about the crazy good skincare routine I'm gonna have once I have shekels makes me feel better as I ldar in bed playing DS and eating a whole lemon meringue pie.
I looksmax so I feel better about myself while continuing to ldar

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 656
I looksmax so I feel better about myself while continuing to ldar
Over if you aren't wearing tinted lip balm when you go to sleep

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2486
you will only age if you run ultra marathons and go sub 8% body fat for extended periods
exercising 7 days is recommended by longevity doctors fucking moron

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Kade
Unless you have an exceptionally good diet with lots of micronutrients,minerals,etc. Overtraining = aging << memorize this like it's your name

one of the most stupid threads of 2020, thank you for so much

i would even suggest to train once a week if you wanna keep looking like a babe ur whole life

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
you will only age if you run ultra marathons and go sub 8% body fat for extended periods
exercising 7 days is recommended by longevity doctors fucking moron
lmao dude 7 days?? YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND. Unless you're a pussy that half-asses his workouts, 4 days of intense exercise per week is more than enough.
one of the most stupid threads of 2020, thank you for so much

i would even suggest to train once a week if you wanna keep looking like a babe ur whole life
Ik guys that literally never touched weights in their entire lives and they look more manly than you'll ever be. It's all about your genetic potential and just lol if you think your height can redeem your dog shit genes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 656
Your avi is the best on this site, I still have no idea why a chad browses this cursed forum though
23380D03 65EC 4C3E B40B 3A133498D09F

mogged

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
training is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
4 days is best

i've seen so many people on misc/manosphere forums say they do 6 day PPL/PPL/rest as a natty. good luck with that long-term.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
hahaha cope overtraining doesnt happen boyo

I train push pull legs but everything till failure so that I need like 5-6 days between each session of the same muscle group. So I approximately get around 4 very intense sessions a week.
On the other days I rot or do moderate cardio if I feel like it

No one here is going to overtrain