Looksmax Refugee

_
Any truth to this?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
What retard said this

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, colbycovington, zura and 10 others
Brb let me ldar and eat like a fat fuck to reduce aging!

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington, zura, Mewton and 1 other person
What retard said this
Goatis/sv3rige are the forefront of this belief and now Techlead as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, looksforlife, Ken and 1 other person

Yea he has a good point
But
I think he's only talking about people who abuse steroids and eat ungodly amount of unhealthy foods to achieve an unrealistic body.

• +1
Reactions: Icon, zura, Mewton and 2 others
Yea he has a good point
But
I think he's only talking about people who abuse steroids and eat ungodly amount of unhealthy foods to achieve an unrealistic body.
it’s definitely unhealthy in the long term to be consuming boatloads of protein and be roided
techlead is a fucking cuck though jfl

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, zura, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
Still building an aesthetic physique by eating good protein and slight surplus will never hurt
Kind of caging at this ricecel tho
"Don't exercise because it will age you"
Like he's already not an incel and fucking ugly
There's a difference between roided dirty bulkers gym rats and gym rats who take care of their bodies and eat good food

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, colbycovington, zura and 4 others
Yes to the first part. Exercise accelerating aging is a ridiculous concept though.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee
Still building an aesthetic physique by eating good protein and slight surplus will never hurt
Kind of caging at this ricecel tho
"Don't exercise because it will age you"
Like he's already not an incel and fucking ugly
There's a difference between roided dirty bulkers gym rats and gym rats who take care of their bodies and eat good food
Honestly I don't know what to believe. The Tate brothers exercise and work like it's their religion and probably have one of the most stressful lives imaginable and still have good looking skin for 35 year olds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and rand anon
Honestly I don't know what to believe. The Tate brothers exercise and work like it's their religion and probably have one of the most stressful lives imaginable and still have good looking skin for 35 year olds.
View attachment 2333748View attachment 2333749
It's genetics
There's people in my gym who are gl and have been lifting for years
Just don't take bodybuilding to the extreme

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Mewton, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
View attachment 2333748View attachment 2333749
Tristan is literally an alcoholic and Andrew smokes cigars every day, yet they collagen-mog most men their age.

Genetics. Genetics. Genetics. Both were saved by partial BBC genetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 21863, Mewton and 4 others
No, exercising and specifically cardio improves skin I think. There's studies on this it stimulates cells in your skin or something you can search it up.

Personally I always feel like my face looks better after a workout. Sweating helps with draining any retained sodium too.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Icon, colbycovington and 4 others
Exercise is literally the number one anti-aging treatment not just lookswise either I remember several studies about how it literally slows your biological clock and makes a far bigger difference than diet

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, colbycovington, Deleted member 21863 and 6 others
Yea he has a good point
But

both of those guys are total retards

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington, Deleted member 21863, Mewton and 3 others
True

• +1
it’s definitely unhealthy in the long term to be consuming boatloads of protein and be roided
High protein is even more important as you age.

Muscle mass is a defense against disease.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, colbycovington, Mewton and 2 others
824B7933 F773 4A27 9CBF 2CDF5F16C878

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Mewton, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
824B7933 F773 4A27 9CBF 2CDF5F16C878

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Looksmax Refugee
he is not a cuck, he just got divorce raped

either way I'm sure techlead is referring to giga roiders that go to the gym 3 hours a day but sverige is the biggest rotter in existence and he means any exercise

• +1
Reactions: ricetard and Looksmax Refugee
Tristan is literally an alcoholic and Andrew smokes cigars every day, yet they collagen-mog most men their age.

I don't see them having good collagen

This is good collagen on a mid twenties guy

3486454 074FDF31 3F9D 4C2B 841C 29E2101B404A

Not to mention Andrew Tate sunbathes all the time and they're outdoors in scorching sun so much even in places like Dubai

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Mewton

Techlead got cucked by his wife JFL if you take anything he says seriously, live fast die young there is no point of anti aging and living for 5 more years at a nursing home

• +1
Goatis is completely insane and should be in a mental asylum. Techlead is talking about bodybuilders but even then it's completely false what he's saying.
People who lift in their 20s/30s actually have decent motility and body function in their 60s. My father lifted when young and had good bodily strength in 50s and early 60s compared to his peers who didn't lift.
Natural lifting, healthy diet and moderate light cardio like walking is all that's needed. Roids ruin your organs if abused but if you aren't competing then there's no need to take them.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Looksmax Refugee
there is no point of anti aging and living for 5 more years at a nursing home
Of course there's a point to anti-aging. Do you want to look like a ballsack in your 50's or do you want to look like Pitt?

Of course there's a point to anti-aging. Do you want to look like a ballsack in your 50's or do you want to look like Pitt?
At that age you should have been married and having kids

• +1
At that age you should have been married and having kids
Looks don't suddenly stop benefitting you when you get married and have kids. You give women way too much credit if you think they are going to retain attraction to you in an LTR if you let yourself go.

And what if something happens between you and your wife, and you need to find another girl? I'm sorry bro but you're not going to accomplish that as an ugly.