Existential crisis (?)

Suimaxxer

Suimaxxer

Run, foid, run!
This is going to be a LONG thread, mostly dumping thoughts

2 years ago i started having some more serious thoughts about my life and existence, and i started questioning some things that, to this day, i havent found the answers to, like: why is my consciousness inside this body? Why this body? Why even have a consciousness in the first place? Why was i born in the place and at the time i was born, and not in a different place, at a different time? How am i able to think? Why can i see ONLY thru my own eyes, but not from anyone elses? Why am i unable to experience literally anything as another human being? Why do i even have to be in a body? It doesnt rly make sense, consciousness should be something free, something without boundaries like bones and skin, it should be something like a spirit, floating in the air, existing forever, watching everyone else as a third person, but being able to experience anything as anyone, because why not? But we cant be Gods, we are humans.

Which brings me back to the question: why can i see and experience anything only with this body? Its because everyone else has also a consciousness, which "takes up all the space" if u will, in someones body. However, i cant value other peoples lives the same way i value mine, simply because i think they are not "alive" like i am. I literally feel like the center of the entire world, even tho i am a nobody. Im definitely the center of my own world and my own mind tho, just like everyone else.

Many times i feel so much smarter than everyone else on a spiritual and mental level, i feel like others around me dont even know they exist, they dont know anything about their actual selves, their purpose, or anything at all. I bet they have never even thought of sitting down and just trying to get in their own minds and see whats there. At the same time tho, i feel pretty dumb, because, for example, i dont rly like art, which is considered to be something only high iq people can understand and value. I do appreciate music tho, and i think poetry sometimes can be cool. But still, everyone around me feels like a fake, like a literal robot, and as i said before, they dont even know they exist.

Also some more things kind of unrelated to this whole thing: humans are not created to work a 9-5 job in able to survive. They are not meant to live in apartments, or learn how to drive. This is why, i believe, there were so many philosophers thousands of years ago, because they had so much free time that allowed them to "investigate" their minds on a deeper level, and even to this day, they are still being quoted and people know their names, so they definitely were not some crazy old men. All of these mentioned above are results of evolution, which is of course a human thing, since humans are the smartest animals on this planet, but at the same time, they have many flaws, and they decide to use the gift that has been given to them to satisfy these flaws, like greed and laziness. We have become prisoners of our own creations and our own systems, but at the same time, we are more free than ever.

I might update this thread in the future, or create a new one with new questions and concerns i might have. Also thank u to anyone who read this, but even if u didnt, i hope u all have a good day/night

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Slayer
God created you.

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer
God created you.
Thats the quick answer, yes, but from that answer, thousands of new questions rise, like who is God? Why did he create me? How did he create me? How did he manage to put consciousness into a human body flawlessly? Etc etc

Existential crisis does not exist. There is such a thing as being bored with the routines in everyday life. Animals don't question why they exist. After all, you are an animal. So am I.

Get over it. Just live for 80 years. Then die. That is all to do.

because God felt like it nigga now go back to trying to ascend

Not a single word!

• +1
Existential crisis does not exist. There is such a thing as being bored with the routines in everyday life. Animals don't question why they exist. After all, you are an animal. So am I.

Get over it. Just live for 80 years. Then die. That is all to do.
"That is all to do" is such a blasphemy. Humans used to live up to 50 years max few decades ago, now they live up to 80. Maybe in a couple more decades the life span will be even bigger, who knows? But in life, death is the last thing u should thing of, as its also the last thing that happens

humans were meant to explore what we were given, not conform to a cage named modern society.

one day you will sit in your office typing away at your computer and it will hit you, the thousands of years of human life that came before you, a thought will cross your mind like a star in the night sky.

"Who am I?"

its up to you what you do with that realization

• +1
This is going to be a LONG thread, mostly dumping thoughts

2 years ago i started having some more serious thoughts about my life and existence, and i started questioning some things that, to this day, i havent found the answers to, like: why is my consciousness inside this body? Why this body? Why even have a consciousness in the first place? Why was i born in the place and at the time i was born, and not in a different place, at a different time? How am i able to think? Why can i see ONLY thru my own eyes, but not from anyone elses? Why am i unable to experience literally anything as another human being? Why do i even have to be in a body? It doesnt rly make sense, consciousness should be something free, something without boundaries like bones and skin, it should be something like a spirit, floating in the air, existing forever, watching everyone else as a third person, but being able to experience anything as anyone, because why not? But we cant be Gods, we are humans.

Which brings me back to the question: why can i see and experience anything only with this body? Its because everyone else has also a consciousness, which "takes up all the space" if u will, in someones body. However, i cant value other peoples lives the same way i value mine, simply because i think they are not "alive" like i am. I literally feel like the center of the entire world, even tho i am a nobody. Im definitely the center of my own world and my own mind tho, just like everyone else.

Many times i feel so much smarter than everyone else on a spiritual and mental level, i feel like others around me dont even know they exist, they dont know anything about their actual selves, their purpose, or anything at all. I bet they have never even thought of sitting down and just trying to get in their own minds and see whats there. At the same time tho, i feel pretty dumb, because, for example, i dont rly like art, which is considered to be something only high iq people can understand and value. I do appreciate music tho, and i think poetry sometimes can be cool. But still, everyone around me feels like a fake, like a literal robot, and as i said before, they dont even know they exist.

Also some more things kind of unrelated to this whole thing: humans are not created to work a 9-5 job in able to survive. They are not meant to live in apartments, or learn how to drive. This is why, i believe, there were so many philosophers thousands of years ago, because they had so much free time that allowed them to "investigate" their minds on a deeper level, and even to this day, they are still being quoted and people know their names, so they definitely were not some crazy old men. All of these mentioned above are results of evolution, which is of course a human thing, since humans are the smartest animals on this planet, but at the same time, they have many flaws, and they decide to use the gift that has been given to them to satisfy these flaws, like greed and laziness. We have become prisoners of our own creations and our own systems, but at the same time, we are more free than ever.

I might update this thread in the future, or create a new one with new questions and concerns i might have. Also thank u to anyone who read this, but even if u didnt, i hope u all have a good day/night

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger, i hear voices and Suimaxxer
"That is all to do" is such a blasphemy. Humans used to live up to 50 years max few decades ago, now they live up to 80. Maybe in a couple more decades the life span will be even bigger, who knows? But in life, death is the last thing u should thing of, as its also the last thing that happens
It doesn't matter how many years we live. The important thing is that we are going to die. Until that time comes, we should make the most of it.

You live to die another day. So death gives meaning to life. Make the most of the time you have.

In Bojack Horseman, there's a line about existential crisis.

"The universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to being happy isn't the search for meaning; is to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you will be dead."

Schizo ramblings

• JFL
Reactions: Suimaxxer and BrutalMogger
It doesn't matter how many years we live. The important thing is that we are going to die. Until that time comes, we should make the most of it.

You live to die another day. So death gives meaning to life. Make the most of the time you have.

In Bojack Horseman, there's a line about existential crisis.

"The universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to being happy isn't the search for meaning; is to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you will be dead."
That advice could work on someone who is afraid of death, or not accomplishing anything in his life, but im neither. I have accepted a ton of things and im at peace with myself. Of course death is unavoidable and we will all die one day and we should make the most of our lives till then, but i feel like during this period we could keep ourselves busy with more meaningful stuff than what todays people do. Just my opinion tho

I used to have like 10 such videos, always loved them lmao

@CoreSchizo You created this masterpiece?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer and CoreSchizo
That advice could work on someone who is afraid of death, or not accomplishing anything in his life, but im neither. I have accepted a ton of things and im at peace with myself. Of course death is unavoidable and we will all die one day and we should make the most of our lives till then, but i feel like during this period we could keep ourselves busy with more meaningful stuff than what todays people do. Just my opinion tho
Human behavior is divided into two categories: obligatory and arbitrary. This is not a consequence of modern life. It is a necessity of human existence. There were obligations 10,000 years ago. So you can't devote all your time to things you find more meaningful. And what is more meaningful here is up for debate.

Human behavior is divided into two categories: obligatory and arbitrary. This is not a consequence of modern life. It is a necessity of human existence. There were obligations 10,000 years ago. So you can't devote all your time to things you find more meaningful. And what is more meaningful here is up for debate.
I mean obviously, we live in a society where everyone has their own role and contribute to it, we cant all just lay down for the rest of our lives and become philosophers. Also i agree with the kast sentence too, but if were being realistic, whats more meaningful than our own existence? Without it, we literally wouldnt exist lol, we wouldn't be able to do anything. I believe its worth looking a bit deeper into it, if u consider that the modern human is a narcissistic braindead puppet

Thats the quick answer, yes, but from that answer, thousands of new questions rise, like who is God? Why did he create me? How did he create me? How did he manage to put consciousness into a human body flawlessly? Etc etc
The answer is simple
God created you to worship him alone without any partners thats the purpose of life under that we do good and submit to the laws of the creator this life is a very short test to see who will submit to god
Who is god?
God answers:

How he created you:

they did not know this until a few centuries ago when the science of embryology started to be researched yet a book revealed 1400 years ago talks about it? How else? Its the words of God.

I had this right at 18.5 years old plus a mega preoccupation with death. I think that plus covid following a few years later aged my spirit about 50 years jfl

• +1
damn haven't seen you in a minute

The answer is simple
God created you to worship him alone without any partners thats the purpose of life under that we do good and submit to the laws of the creator this life is a very short test to see who will submit to god
Who is god?
God answers:
View attachment 3091626
How he created you:
View attachment 3091632
View attachment 3091640
they did not know this until a few centuries ago when the science of embryology started to be researched yet a book revealed 1400 years ago talks about it? How else? Its the words of God.
I'm a Christian