Experience/anecdote with two aura-sensing girls (not dating/hookup related)

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
To be honest I don't believe much in aura shit but ill tell the story.

So I was with a group of people at a table in the bar all sat down and drinking some beer. There was this girl at my side and her friend in front of us (among the other people). Suddenly and out of the blue the girl looks at me and and says to me: "you 're charged" with a strange face. I was like WTF its not like I drank already too much (was my first beer) or was already drunk or anything I was just normal and chill. I asked her what did she mean and she just said "...my friend will explain it to you later".

We got up and I told her friend (who I knew a bit beforehand) what did this girl mean. She told me she was a newbie, so very sensitive aura senser, and that my aura was really wide/had a lot of range and was incredibly dense/strong (hence the "charged" (which I mistook with drunk or obnoxious)) and that it was overwhelming and weakening her, causing exhaustion. She told me that she herself felt the same about my aura but didn't get exhausted because she was way more experienced than her friend, who was still too "sensitive" and could withstand it much better. Told me that people who train and medidate to become sensitive, then have to tone it down a bit afterwards to avoid things like what happened to her friend. I asked if it was that I annoyed her in any way (which would be rare because I almost didnt talk to her or looked at her the entire time, I never want to be seen as some creep, I just talked to her friend and people I already knew), and she reassured me that it wasnt about what I asked, that what she told me was the truth.

Apparently I have some unusual kind of aura lmao. Anyone with experience or that knows about this topic? Im sceptic as fuck about "mystic" type of people.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
relevant to my interest, i wonder if chad has some strong aura too that girls flock.

Didn't read but girls will make any sort of bullshit up to feel special

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, NormieKilla, turkproducer and 4 others
All this Astral shit and Aura is cope lol

They either planned it or they just expressed their feeling on your mimicks, body language, behaviour and/or looks

aura as in charisma? my girlfriend always told me that i had something special. something not many guys have but she cant figure out what (she meant when i approached her). she obviously likes my looks and personality but she said there was smth else

All this Astral shit and Aura is cope lol

They either planned it or they just expressed their feeling on your mimicks, body language, behaviour and/or looks
Dunno, I was being completely normal and chill and I was normiemaxxed in dress style.

Aura definitely exists

aura as in charisma? my girlfriend always told me that i had something special. something not many guys have but she cant figure out what (she meant when i approached her). she obviously likes my looks and personality but she said there was smth else
No, they meant literal energy auras. I got the charisma thing from many people, like people instantly know I have something unique/good vibrations but these two were talking about energy and mystic/spiritual shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Ok, and most of you call yourselves blackpilled and lookspilled jfl

I havent learned anything new from here in the last few months except from some PMs
This forum stagnated and if I want to initiate another avantgarde into new territories like Fetal developement, specialized osteotomies or talking about pathways or rarer hormones, I feel alone

I would need to take a hiatus from this forum and search other sources to learn in these fields

The only few people who I can learn a lot from consistently are @Mayorga and @Seth Walsh but they are far too inactive

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Ok, and most of you call yourselves blackpilled and lookspilled jfl

I havent learned anything new from here in the last few months except from some PMs
This forum stagnated and if I want to initiate another avantgarde into new territories like Fetal developement, specialized osteotomies or talking about pathways or rarer hormones, I feel alone

I would need to take a hiatus from this forum and search other sources to learn in these fields

The only few people who I can learn a lot from consistently are @Mayorga and @Seth Walsh but they are far too inactive
there is a reason why this thread is tagged as "offtopic"

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
there is a reason why this thread is tagged as "offtopic"
yes, and looksmax section is the same shit over and over again

waste of time and not even a good cope anymore

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
yes, and looksmax section is the same shit over and over again

waste of time and not even a good cope anymore
I try to avoid redundant topics as much as possible tbh

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Deleted member 3990
exam time :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Even if not, you wouldnt just start more complicated conservations because you can not really expect proper participants here

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
you might give off dark, creepy vibes with your dark, long curly hair, low-set brows and style idk

you might give off dark, creepy vibes with your dark, long curly hair, low-set brows and style idk
I was normiemaxxed with tied up hair that looked short. Besides thst here in south europe its much more normal to have long hair.

aura is legit. it's all about body language and charisma

yeah there is also an aura that surround you when you are social with girls and get sex consistently, girls sense that

i will make a thread about this soon

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
yeah there is also an aura that surround you when you are social with girls and get sex consistently, girls sense that

i will make a thread about this soon
Yeah strong bones, perfect ratios,hunter eyes, nw1 thick hair, 6+ height and broad frame= chad aura= profit??

None of you know shit, aura is your energy eminating off of you and is dependent a lot on your emotional state at the time

my friend when he does LSD can clearly see others auras

it’s real none of you spiritually disconnected hopeless fagsknow shit

if you are fun loving successful happy fulfilled kind care free and powerful person, your aura will reflect that not dependent on how you look but if you look good you will feel much better and have a better life your energy will reflect that.

you are mentally fucked up that’s why your aura/vibe if off

Did you try to aura meld with them?