Experience means fucking nothing in life

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
This isn't the first time I have created a thread about this but fuk it it's ranting time.

I have never, ever seen anybody advance considerably in any given area through so called experience. I have however seen people with little to no experience instantly be good at something. Generally when somebody "improves" at something it's merely because they are still overcoming the initial learning curve and haven't yet figured out how things work. Once that initial phase is over (typically doesn't take more than a few weeks or months) their "improvement" stops. It's very rare for anybody's skills to evolve&improve considerably past the first several weeks or months. This is true for things that require intelligence (drawing, math, coding etc) as well as physical activities such as sport (despite what you are told 90% of your physical improvement will come within the first 6-8 months of training, after which point the laws of diminishing returns will start to kick in massively) and exercise.

90+% of any skillset is inborn innate ability. Forget about "learning" how to become good at something. You either are or you aren't. Just like with everything else.

• +1
Reactions: karbo, hebbewem, Deleted member 5145 and 4 others
disillusioned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell, Incognegro, Hepatologyscribe and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, hebbewem, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Idk about that but might be true

The initial learning curve is part of "building up experience"

Yea just be a pro footballer bro who needs to train or experience bro just be rich bro

Hard work beats talent,sweetie.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell, karbo and Gren
The initial learning curve is part of "building up experience"

Just lol if you think experimenting for a few months counts as "gaining experience". We are all fed bullshit like the "10 thousand hour rule" where we are told that only through years of experience can we live up to our full potential. It's all bullshit. There are gifted children with 160+ IQ learning advanced math at age 11 while adults with lower IQs struggle to do the same. This shit is all fucking genes. Experience is worthless.

Makes me happy that I'm "only" 98 IQ which would make me merely mediocre rather than downright talentless and stupid.

Hard work beats talent,sweetie.

LOL! Sure it does.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
ur retarded

• +1
Reactions: Square Jaw
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 1464
low IQ detected.

Then again I would rather be low IQ and chad than high IQ and incel. Sucks for you that you are neither though.

tales from the hindu temple

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1464
chadpreetcel123

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Cope you ugly dog bitch

I will be insane indeed

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
I think it's just much easier to learn when you're young. Childhood is the most important stage for developing talents and interests.

Your avatar: Greens me. :p

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI and fukmylyf
Childhood is the most important stage for developing talents and interests.

Cope the reason children "develop" their talents at a young age is because their brain and thus their IQ are still developing. By the time you are 18-20 your "growth of talent" will stop.

i agree natural talent is the most important thing in all areas of EVERYTHING

Just spend a few months learning how to become a NASA Scientist bro

Cope the reason children "develop" their talents at a young age is because their brain and thus their IQ are still developing. By the time you are 18-20 your "growth of talent" will stop.
thats what im saying idiot