Experience of IOIs as a MTN-LTN

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Equinox
have you gotten many cold approaches from woman? Is your amount of IOIs, if you get them everytime you leave the house woman approaching you, a good way to tell your looks level?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Darkeningstar
U prob aint ltn mtn. Pics cannot decide that always.

have you gotten many cold approaches from woman? Is your amount of IOIs, if you get them everytime you leave the house woman approaching you, a good way to tell your looks level?
I have happened to be approached without receiving ioi, to receive ioi and not be approached, to receive ioi anticipating the approach

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
I'm a truecel and have been cold approached before and even received IOIs. But nothing has ever come out of any of them

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I'm a truecel and have been cold approached before and even received IOIs. But nothing has ever come out of any of them
Damn I thought I was special

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I was approached just one time by a random girl and she got my number, LTB ofc but that's very rare because other girls of the class never gave me IOIs or even talked with me. In school it was the same, no girl wanted me for a relationship. This girl who got my number stopped messaging me after. All the other times I had to approach and get rejected wether when I approached or when I asked them out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and sickdawgie