Experience with undercuts?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
To the people that got one, how was your experience with undercuts? Did they make you look more attractive and ascend more,or was it a mistake getting them?

depends on your face shape

but generally undercuts or faded cuts are slayer haircuts, so you may get some added smv in girls eyes

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Mansnob and Steve bachall
yeah fits really well atleast for me.

Cillian Murphy’s disconnected haircut in Peaky Blinders is a good one. Lots of slayers in the UK have it with more length on top

Looks good from side and my bones get more pronounced but my head looks small

To the people that got one, how was your experience with undercuts? Did they make you look more attractive and ascend more,or was it a mistake getting them?
Don't bother if your cheekbones are wider than your forehead or if you have an oval/diamond face shape. Short sides on facw shapes like these make you look ugly as hell.
Even if you have a different face shape, undercuts don't suit most people tbh. I've some real gl undercuts but i've seen more terrible ones.
My experience was I looked more subhuman than usual. Curtains look good on me though.

You can have both too
I can but on my face shape since my cheekbones projest farther than my forehead, short sides look like shit on me. Fuller sides look better but I don't grow them out too long. maybe 2 inches max.

I'm thinking about getting and undercut tomorrow after several of you suggested it'd be good with my head shape. I'll post update pics

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob