Experienced heightmaxxer here be careful with AROMASIN!!!

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
It gave me psychotic symptoms and changed the way I think while on it. I wouldn’t condone it.

Young heightmaxxers plz be very careful messing with your hormones especially estrogen. I’m pretty sure I would often crash my estrogen due to abuse of aromasin and it resulted in psychotic thoughts and mood outbursts. I stopped taking that poison since January

Remember, crashing your estrogen is not healthy and estrogen is also neuroprotective

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ttlurker, Costcosuperstore, watah and 4 others
BUMP THIS IS IMPORTANT!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and nathan
UglyGod360

• JFL
Reactions: ttlurker, Costcosuperstore, UZB_Strebl and 1 other person
Where can I get aromasin?
Bore doesn't seem to work

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Gaygymmaxx
Shut the fuck up retard

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker and sub.o
It gave me psychotic symptoms and changed the way I think while on it. I wouldn’t condone it.

Young heightmaxxers plz be very careful messing with your hormones especially estrogen. I’m pretty sure I would often crash my estrogen due to abuse of aromasin and it resulted in psychotic thoughts and mood outbursts. I stopped taking that poison since January

Remember, crashing your estrogen is not healthy and estrogen is also neuroprotective
I take it at 16 and never had any side effect other then little joint pain

• +1
Reactions: halloweed

I take 50mg for heightmaxx 2 pills a day

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PolishBateman, sub.o and halloweed
Where can I get aromasin?
Bore doesn't seem to work
You can get it from some shady Russian guy I bought mine last year, I don’t recommend it though this money is better kept saved but if you want you can ask around there’s plenty of sources

How much did u take g

Thanks ugly god

Shut the fuck up retard
[IMG alt="asdvek"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/62/62573.jpg?1714757522[/IMG]

asdvek

Joined Feb 7, 2024
Last seen A moment ago

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked
you are here since 4 years if you weren't 12 while you joined your growth plates are probably closed

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
you are here since 4 years if you weren't 12 while you joined your growth plates are probably closed
Yeah but oh well just trying to spread some awareness. This DRUG is not something to experiment with!!

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Yeah but oh well just trying to spread some awareness. This DRUG is not something to experiment with!!
Yeah you’re correct but you probably took a high dose

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
Heightmaxxing is the biggest cope you either born to be tall or a Manlet