Experiences Hanging Out with Women

Z

zyzz007 returns

Mistral
All they ever talk about is looks and sex

Rarely talk about money men.

Sometimes talk about popular men.

But it is mainly looks and sex to them. They are just like men. Horny and visual. They
might talk about movies or books sometimes.

One group of women even read a bunch of women's underwear magazines with me
and told me my name is a good one to scream in bed.

Was on a date with another girl and she was making fun of the looks of a guy in my school.

In the mall they sit with me and another friend scoping out guys, admiring their looks.

You guys dont know how sexual and visual women are. Most women in my country are having abortions in their teens years
They started dating at 12, fucking by 14/15. I seen it first hand in my own house.

In college/UNI they dont have parents around and are even worse. A girl told me everyone in her pharmacy class
were sleeping around.

Then when they reach 22 or after they find some rich fool to marry and cuck him.

I dont know who spread this shit about how women dont like sex, are not visual, to talk to them like people, they dont think about
sex constantly like men. ALL FUCKING LIES.

It is like they are trying to fool bluepilled betas to keep working hard at jobs and studying and soon one day you will get a girl
whilst she has been dating and fucking Chads and Bad boys since 12. Like they trying to keep these things secret from most men
to prevent a lot of men from going ER. LMAO

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Chadeep, yyy and 2 others
Wtf LMAO. Maybe the girls I know and talk to are just very different? Idk normal people at least for me are never this fucking bad. Tho u can find girls like this if u go to the right demographic.

Like they trying to keep these things secret from most men
to prevent a lot of men from going ER. LMAO
I’ve also been thinking about the same thing because most subhumans and average men will go nuts if they manage to understand the real female nature like the blackpilled has explained

I’ve also been thinking about the same thing because most subhumans and average men will go nuts if they manage to understand the real female nature like the blackpilled has explained
true

It's true man. Foids are very emotional and they talk n gossip too much.

• +1
Reactions: zyzz007 returns