Experiences with maca powder?

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
Heard its good for libido, anyone tried it?

Bullshit no doubt

• +1
Reactions: nattycel and ElliotRodgerJr
It’s pretty nutritious even if it doesn’t. Worth a try in shakes and stuff. Are you gymcelling?

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Only aschwaganda worked for me, because it lowered my cortisol. Felt like a rastaman everyday i took it but it's not a good solution tbh so i stopped taking it

• +1
Only aschwaganda worked for me, because it lowered my cortisol. Felt like a rastaman everyday i took it but it's not a good solution tbh so i stopped taking it
What did ashwaganda do for you exactly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Look, a new cope powder

Look, a new cope powder
Hardly new, has been used for thousands of years in South America.
I'm not expecting much but supposedly has some benefits on libido and mental clarity.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1476
What did ashwaganda do for you exactly?
It just made me feel really relaxed and chilled out tbh. It's definetly not cope, made me calmer but I stopped taking it. Cortisol is important at times, you get more in life threatening situations and you shouldn't lower it for all. I think you should look after the reason of why you are so stressed (High cortisol) and do something about that rather than going on supplements imo.

Are you anxious around any amount of people and talking? Go out and learn to socialize, it'll be scary at first but it always gets better
Do you have a stressful job? Quit is no matter what, you can most of the time find another job or you could go to bed earlier for more energy

Etc etc etc.

• +1
Hardly new, has been used for thousands of years in South America.
I'm not expecting much but supposedly has some benefits on libido and mental clarity.
Nice, try it and report back so we know if it's legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ElliotRodgerJr