Experiences with married women terrify me of me ever getting married

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Little background:

I am a pretty good looking guy, work in a professional career. I'm white, fit, 6ft tall, good job, not a terrible face. And I find it especially in my 30s easy to get with women. I have slept with plenty of married women, and the way they cover it up and put on such a happy face for their husbands and families terrify me. They way they rationalize their actions as "I deserve this" , "he never takes cares of me". Just the things I have heard, calling their husbands telling them they are spending the night at a friend's house when they are in my apartment.

I don't know if I can ever trust a woman to marry or have a serious relationship with. I was having an affair with a woman that had a surgeon for a husband and she didn't think twice. Her husband in no sense was a "loser" or deadbeat, yet she betrayed him so easily.

Any advice for me guys?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Enlil, Stevensmithgerard, Eduardo DOV and 12 others
I thought you were mestizo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Toth's thot and Eduardo DOV
stop sleeping with married women

you are a bad person, btw

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 14905
stop sleeping with married women

you are a bad person, btw
Yeah, true. Especially considering the fact that this was a true story and not a Reddit copypaste, which makes it really bad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, .👽., Deleted member and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, PrinceLuenLeoncur, .👽. and 7 others
Yeah, true. Especially considering the fact that this was a true story and not a Reddit copypaste, which makes it really bad.
well shit thread then, so you are still a bad person

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, CupOfCoffee, Beetlejuice and 10 others
Ain't nothing white passing about that Taco demon
People outside are not PSL autists. As long as the skin tone is light enough and there's no epicanthic fold, you're white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, .👽., lutte and 1 other person
Just do the same thing back. Lie cheat manipulate abuse everything that way it's even. If i had a gf or wife thats what I would do. And if i got caught id be unapologetic and shameless about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Women have an innate desire to cuck their husbands. It’s what’s known as the dual mating strategy. Women evolved to conceal their ovulation so they can mate with superior good looking/high status men and then deceive their partners into thinking they are raising their own child together. Ancient men realized this and came up with religious systems to inhibit women from doing this to maintain societal stability.

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 13626 and 4 others
Women have an innate desire to cuck their husbands. It’s what’s known as the dual mating strategy. Women evolved to conceal their ovulation so they can mate with superior good looking/high status men and then deceive their partners into thinking they are raising their own child together. Ancient men realized this and came up with religious systems to inhibit women from doing this to maintain societal stability.
Cope.

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
Countless anthropological evidence suggest otherwise. Also, how is this a cope? To deny something like this is bluepill coping.

Countless anthropological evidence suggest otherwise. Also, how is this a cope? To deny something like this is bluepill coping.
Women don't have an innate desire to cuck their husbands, they're just polygamous, like men.

Women don't have an innate desire to cuck their husbands, they're just polygamous, like men.
If women were polygamous, they wouldn’t have hypergamous tendencies. Women want superior genetics and high status in the men they mate with because that offsets the high cost of reproduction women have to endure.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, DrTony, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Jeez OP you don't know everything about their marriages, the women are obviously stuck in a bad situation

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Abolish women's rights

People outside are not PSL autists. As long as the skin tone is light enough and there's no epicanthic fold, you're white.
Lmao nobody would think @Ethereal is white

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and lutte
Lmao nobody would think @Ethereal is white
Depends where he is, I know here on looksmax.org they have much higer standards. I don't know how he looks in other pics, but his skin tone is not too dark, some tanned South Europeans look darker tbh.

Little background:

I am a pretty good looking guy, work in a professional career. I'm white, fit, 6ft tall, good job, not a terrible face. And I find it especially in my 30s easy to get with women. I have slept with plenty of married women, and the way they cover it up and put on such a happy face for their husbands and families terrify me. They way they rationalize their actions as "I deserve this" , "he never takes cares of me". Just the things I have heard, calling their husbands telling them they are spending the night at a friend's house when they are in my apartment.

I don't know if I can ever trust a woman to marry or have a serious relationship with. I was having an affair with a woman that had a surgeon for a husband and she didn't think twice. Her husband in no sense was a "loser" or deadbeat, yet she betrayed him so easily.

Any advice for me guys?
Reads like reddit Larp

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and AlexAP
No

@hebbewem thoughts?

It's from Reddit of course, who would use this speak here.
This is the face of a redditor who calls himself a good looking, claims he slays women with ease and constantly tells men to be more confident and get a better haircut

Iu

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
I can say I am pretty lucky. Because my mom never, never cheated on my dad, and she had reasons to do so, plus she is good looking. But she would never betray my family like that. Maybe that's why I still think there are decent women out there. Take the mompill in its purest form.

• JFL
Reactions: Enlil
I can say I am pretty lucky. Because my mom never, never cheated on my dad, and she had reasons to do so, plus she is good looking. But she would never betray my family like that. Maybe that's why I still think there are decent women out there. Take the mompill in its purest form.
My mom had reasons but never did it, my father didn't have reasons and cheated a lot. It is what it is.

• Love it
My mom had reasons but never did it, my father didn't have reasons and cheated a lot. It is what it is.
My dad is also an incredible exception. The reasons she had to cheat on him was just because he lost his job, and he was very angry and negative about it. But my dad never cheated on my mom either, he's always here, telling me he loves me and my brother, that he would never go with another woman/family etc it's blissful. It's so weird it's not the experience everyone has.

• Love it
My dad is also an incredible exception. The reasons she had to cheat on him was just because he lost his job, and he was very angry and negative about it. But my dad never cheated on my mom either, he's always here, telling me he loves me and my brother, that he would never go with another woman/family etc it's blissful. It's so weird it's not the experience everyone has.
I have low self-esteem and will cheat as much as possible should I ever get the chance.

• WTF
Reactions: sytyl
So abuse your wife and keep yo hoe in check theory is legit?

Little background:

Any advice for me guys?
Where do you meet them

I thought you were Afghan

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP