Experiences with shoe lifts?

D

Deleted member 4008

Iron
Have you ever used them and had success with girls? Post your positive or negative experiences here, including how high were the lifts you were using.

I'm 181cm tall in a country with an average male height of 170cm. Got insoles to take me to 184cm. Didn't have much effect overall. I'll only wear them on first dates or when trolling for booty from now on

Uncomfortable to wear

Get LL instead

Not ruining my legs, please stick to the title. I specifically want to know if 1.5 inch (4 cm) are too noticeable.

I specifically want to know if 1.5 inch (4 cm) are too noticeable.
I doubt that. Just buy these insoles instead of lifts

4 cm or 5 is the ABSOLOUTE MAX TO WEAR.
Imagine frauding 8 fucking cm or something.
Its absoloutely over at that point.
Imagine you meet a girl and you want to ltr.And you go from a 6 ft 2 tallfag to a 5 ft 11 manlet

But anybody got actual experiences?

4 cm or 5 is the ABSOLOUTE MAX TO WEAR.
Imagine frauding 8 fucking cm or something.
Its absoloutely over at that point.
Imagine you meet a girl and you want to ltr.And you go from a 6 ft 2 tallfag to a 5 ft 11 manlet
Major cope. Classy girls wear high heels when going on dates, no reason not to fraud 8cm to maintain your height advantage. In day to day life you can just keep frauding 4cm with a low heeled shoe when she is wearing low heels aswell. Indoors none of you will be wearing shoes and not-frauding is fine.

For me anything more than 4cm of total height gain (including regular shoe heel + insoles) is very uncomfortable, especially if you walk at least 30-60 minutes a day. Even 4cm (2.5cm shoe heel + 1.5cm insole) can get uncomfortable after a while and if you walk a lot you'll develop some calluses on the balls of your feet.

I wear regular 1" sole shoes with small 0.5" insoles for a total of 1.5" gain or about 3.8 - 4cm. It's not much, but it's basically free height and it makes me a solid 6'0" (almost 6'1" when wearing shoes.) It's a 1 - 1.5cm advantage over other men wearing regular shoes and since they're such small insoles no one can tell I'm frauding. My shoes look 100% normal and identical to shoes without lifts.

It's comfortable enough if I don't walk for more than an hour or so, but after about an hour of continuous walking I get calluses and some muscle fatigue. Anything more than 4cm of total height is wildly uncomfortable to me and it's obvious I'm wearing insoles/lifts because the shoes get bulky and they just don't look right because of the bulge at the front and the way the heel sits inside the shoe. It depends on what you're wearing. I mostly wear desert/chukka boots.

I used to wear larger lifts for a total of 5-6cm gain, but I realized I looked like a clown, my gait was off and all of my shoes were ugly and bulky. My heel was obviously pushed forward and it was visible when wearing certain pants, kind of like pic related:
Daniel Radcliffe

It was also insanely uncomfortable and walking was quite difficult because I kept tripping on shit. Running was basically impossible. Sitting down was uncomfortable too because of the angle of my feet when sitting. It was just not worth it. I found that 3.8 - 4cm is the perfect balance of comfort, aesthetics and height advantage.

5-6cm might be ok for special occasions or occasional night out, but expect discomfort, calluses and you won't be able to run. You'll also walk weird and your shoes will look ugly.

Last edited:
Major cope. Classy girls wear high heels when going on dates, no reason not to fraud 8cm to maintain your height advantage. In day to day life you can just keep frauding 4cm with a low heeled shoe when she is wearing low heels aswell. Indoors none of you will be wearing shoes and not-frauding is fine.
Whatever 8 cm is still too much imo