Experiencing being unattractive than attractive

notchicolachowski

notchicolachowski

Iron
i was always considered good looking as a kid but my looks got ruined at 15-16 due to bad diet and getting acne at the end of 2022 like really bad acne and i had a bad haircut which made things worse. my testosterone just spiked really high for some reason my test is still really high after accutane for some reason but yeah being "unattractive/ not good looking" is basically like being invisible nobody really looks at you in public or talks to you or smiles at you. workers are okay to you but other than that nobody cares about you basically after i lost my fat and got rid of my acne and became "good looking" again everything flipped 180 degrees when going out people would stare at you and look at you a lot and i would get harassed some days by girls and sometimes guys get angry at me for some reason maybe jealously but idrk i live in kuwait and dont look kuwaiti so that might be it but anyways being attractive really benefits you if you're a social person people want to talk/interact with you more, girls come on to you/ flirt with you. some guys hate you and some guys like you but yeah being attractive is really different than being unattractive a whole different experience people are all nice to you except for some.

autistic post ik but i just wanted to post this
id say i was 4-5 when i was fat and had acne
and 6-7 i think rn maybe 8 but idrk
im 175cm 20inches wide

• +1
Reactions: 3arsa
My chad friend eats shit sometimes and has lots of acne but still gets approached often and told his gl, bones are law

• +1
Reactions: 3arsa
nobody looks at me and when they do they look at me with disgust, it’s over :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: cc_7373
Oh you also got fat

My chad friend eats shit sometimes and has lots of acne but still gets approached often and told his gl, bones are law
my face was round asf when i was fat due to my skull being wide and having a strong jaw n zygos but when i got to 15-14 bf my jaw and zygos became defined

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
if u dont look kuwaiti what would u say u look like?

nobody looks at me and when they do they look at me with disgust, it’s over :feelscry:
oh naw dawg just do your best softmaxxing then get a bimax you'll be good

if u dont look kuwaiti what would u say u look like?
im half dagestani thats where i get my insane genetics from, almond hunter eyes strong bone structure and bonemass n all that even my nose is from my grandfather i saw his pic when i was in dagestani he was deadass handsome asf back then

oh naw dawg just do your best softmaxxing then get a bimax you'll be good
i’m fully softmaxxed it’s just over :feelscry:
+
and i’m a cuck frame 5’7 manlet living in a area with 5’9ft tall women on average nobody will ever truly like me

i’m fully softmaxxed it’s just over :feelscry:
+
and i’m a cuck frame 5’7 manlet living in a area with 5’9ft tall women on average nobody will ever truly like me
wear lifts i will get some soon but not to be taller really just because my heel hurts after walking. but yeah just hardmaxx i might too but theres no need for me to

genetics are law i have a perfect bite and straight teeth but never got braces dagestani genes>

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373
Idk what you did but good jaw development is IMPOSSIBLE without tough foods
i just chewed properly i posted a guide on how to softmaxx and some guy said iron idk wtf that is but yeah

i just chewed properly i posted a guide on how to softmaxx and some guy said iron idk wtf that is but yeah
Yea properly chewing food is important but when theres nothing to chew(ground beed for example) you are gonna grow up reccesed, downgrown, high gonial angle, reccesed infras ect.

Yea properly chewing food is important but when theres nothing to chew(ground beed for example) you are gonna grow up reccesed, downgrown, high gonial angle, reccesed infras ect.
my face almost got fucked since i was riding my bike fast asf when i 10 then i blacked out for some reason and was sliding into the ground but my left lower lip got kinda fucked and is slightly down other than that id probably have a almost symterical face