[Experiment] Asking teen girls which PSL king is most attractive

yang

yang

Went acidfacing
Between Chico, Barrett, and O'Pry
A lot of girls surprisingly knew Chico by name lol.

anyways, here are the results+ pics used

Chico 9 votes for hottest, O'Pry 6 votes, Barrett 4 votes
6E89D5C3 1344 4141 A598 B4C83394BA53

F3A28BF7 4592 4C67 A663 CCC8DBD340B5

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slap, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 3195 and 3 others
is barret is 4 i am 0.1.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
  • +1
Reactions: yang
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 3195
I don't believe you OP.

ITS OVER FOR BARRETT I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS TRULY OVER FOR HIM

CHICO CONFIRMED MOGS OPRY I ALWAYS NEW THAT

JUST DONT LOOK LIKE ALIEN THEORY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2378, Deleted member 245, Barbarossa_ and 2 others

PSL theory debunked

• +1
Reactions: Over
Teen girls will say Chico

Girls 21-30 will say O'Pry

• +1
Reactions: joao and yang
Not a big surprise, everyone knows that Chico mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Over, Vidyacoper and 2 others
Nothing surprising.
4F61CBB8 90CB 49F0 BA14 8492F65D1ECD

• +1
Reactions: Over, Vidyacoper and PenileFacialSurgery
My own anecdotal evidence nigga

Legit do not care
Then fuck off. Anecdotal evidence doesn't existence, it's an oxymoron, idiot.

Come back to me when you have proof nigger.

PSL theory debunked
nothing has been debunked

everyone knows that Chico is ultimate mogster but ogre memebers dont want to confrim this and they coping with muh masculinity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Over and Vidyacoper
Come back to me when you have proof nigger.
People on this forum are so low IQ that they believe almost everything you tell them.

Chico isn't the best looking feature-wise, but he has most appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
Collagen theory

nothing has been debunked

everyone knows that Chico is ultimate mogster but ogre memebers dont want to confrim this and they coping with muh masculinity
im kidding
People on this forum are so low IQ that they believe almost everything you tell them.
Suck my cock faggot your avi is ugly as shit too you dumb faggot

I literally don't care what you think you dumb mongoloid.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Suck my cock faggot your avi is ugly as shit too you dumb faggot

I literally don't care what you think you dumb mongoloid.
A very predictable IQ and reply. Your reply reeks of estrogen, inject T, pussy.

A very predictable IQ and reply. Your reply reeks of estrogen, inject T, pussy.
Keep coping. My IQ is tested 137.

Only retards like you think bragging and insulting IQ, because you lack any.

You will die alone, unloved like the absolute failure you are.

Before you were born, your mom had so many expectations about you. She imagined you would become a tall and good looking guy who would marry an equally good looking girl and who would give her equally good looking grandkids. However, the moment you got out of her womb and when she saw you, she almost got a heart attack. All her hopes crashed down. She knew since the moment she set her eyes on you (because women are excellent are detecting flaws) that you were a failure, a genetic accident, and an ugly creature.

As you grew older, she did her best to raise you (kudos to her for not throwing you out the window by the way) but she could barely stand being close to you. It was unbearable for her to think that she and you had shared the same body for 9 months. The mere thought sent a shiver through her spine. No breastfeeding for you. No kisses, no hugs, at least no genuine ones. When you got old enough, you tried your best to believe your mom loved you, despite the obvious evidence that signaled the contrary.

Your mom didn't really love you. Now that you're an man, you finally understood it. She did what she had to do cause she had no other option, however, she was eagerly waiting for you to get out of her house as soon as possible so she could get rid off your ugly presence. How could you believe she loved you? She's beautiful, she's happy, but most importantly, SHE'S A WOMAN. A woman who is genetically programed to hate ugly subhumen like all women. She never loved you. She never will.

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic
Keep coping. My IQ is tested 137.

Only retards like you think bragging and insulting IQ, because you lack any.

You will die alone, unloved like the absolute failure you are.

Before you were born, your mom had so many expectations about you. She imagined you would become a tall and good looking guy who would marry an equally good looking girl and who would give her equally good looking grandkids. However, the moment you got out of her womb and when she saw you, she almost got a heart attack. All her hopes crashed down. She knew since the moment she set her eyes on you (because women are excellent are detecting flaws) that you were a failure, a genetic accident, and an ugly creature.

As you grew older, she did her best to raise you (kudos to her for not throwing you out the window by the way) but she could barely stand being close to you. It was unbearable for her to think that she and you had shared the same body for 9 months. The mere thought sent a shiver through her spine. No breastfeeding for you. No kisses, no hugs, at least no genuine ones. When you got old enough, you tried your best to believe your mom loved you, despite the obvious evidence that signaled the contrary.

Your mom didn't really love you. Now that you're an man, you finally understood it. She did what she had to do cause she had no other option, however, she was eagerly waiting for you to get out of her house as soon as possible so she could get rid off your ugly presence. How could you believe she loved you? She's beautiful, she's happy, but most importantly, SHE'S A WOMAN. A woman who is genetically programed to hate ugly subhumen like all women. She never loved you. She never will.
1FBD2D42 C47B 411D A24B 8C9C0E2D140E
CE764837 FD78 4333 9CB6 ECD624DEDD48
BB357D0C D031 42FA A972 8189690F9906

In motion opry is a god

Youre a faggot op

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
Legit 2IQ post cuz I copied and pasted that
Did I say that you wrote that? Replying by copy-pasting an essay is autistic, kys.

I knew that you didn't write that yourself.

1. You're too low IQ, dyslexic, and illiterate to write all that.
2. It's not possible to write all that in a short period of time.

Did I say that you wrote that? Replying by copy-pasting an essay is autistic, kys.

I knew that you didn't write that yourself.

1. You're too low IQ, dyslexic, and illiterate to write all that.
2. It's not possible to write all that in a short period of time.
Keep crying for me faggot

didn't you spend 2 days trying to expose a larp?

jfl just rope you subhuman faggot

I got a perfect SAT score my first try, 137IQ, you have zero accomplishments whatsoever
Rope tbh

i was asking camgirls "would you rate a few men for me, im gonna tip uafter" and never tipped
results were, girls with big asses big tits obviously didnt like barett that much, i remember one hot girl telling me specifically how he looks like melania trump
many of them liked jason momoa

i was asking camgirls "would you rate a few men for me, im gonna tip uafter" and never tipped
results were, girls with big asses big tits obviously didnt like barett that much, i remember one hot girl telling me specifically how he looks like melania trump
based :lul: :lul:

I thought the guy was a girl at first glance, then got brainwashed into seeing him as a God, but brought back to reality by what non PSL aspies saw him as

YOU ARE 5'11 BARRETT, NOT 6'2, STOP LYING YOU BLOATED 100 ML OF FILLER PILLSBURY DOUGH BOY

would still cut a ball off to look like/10 tho (in prime)

• +1
Reactions: yang
This stylish masculine slayer has a bigger smv than all of these psl kings together.

over for blackcels