Experiment Results - PERSONALITY ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT MATTER LMFAO

italianmixedcurry

italianmixedcurry

second ascension soon
Many might know, an ltb thinks we are dating because I was horny so I'm trying to get rid of her without initiating because I don't want to be gatekept from other foids because of her.

So, for the experiment I decided to go on a date today and lie to her about myself and make her think I'm a racist sexist crazy faggot and get her to break up with me.

Stage 1 : Smoking and drinking.

(Obviously I don't actually smoke or drink but I did this over text and here's her response)

Result 1 : She responded with she loves badboys, she loves me as a person and accepts the good along with the bad. Crazy bitch lmfao loves me as a person and liked me only when she's seen me passing through the hallway.

Stage 2 : Andrew tate and misogyny.

(
This was done irl)

I told her about how great andrew tate is, because she hated him.
I told her about how I want to be like him and he's mens saviour (cringe asf lmfao)
I also told her about the idea of men only working and women being in the kitchen and caring for children.

Result 2 : She agreed with most points, but made an argument for women, said they can work too and shit which I had to kind of agree to. She said tate was "CHILL" LMFAO SHE BLOCKED A GUY FOR REPOSTING TATE ON HIS STORY.

Stage 3 : Sexism and racism.

I don't want to say racist shit here but basically I made fun of some religions and races including my own which wasn't serious and all lies. And for sexism I justified the wage gap.

Result 3 : She clearly made a face when I justified the wage gap, but joined me in my racism and hate for some religions.

Stage 4 : Narcissism, homophobia, hate for people I felt were below me, hate for poor people, and borderline genocide ideas.

I told her everything about my previous thread about a girl rejecting me because I was ugly in order to turn her off but whatever, I also mentioned why I'm above other Indians because of foreign heritage and rarer colouring. Hate for gay faggots and how I can't stand gay men. Hate for fat people. Hate for poor people and why I can't even stand seeing them. I don't think I should mention the last part.

Obviously I'm a sane individual and don't believe in any of these things except maybe the hate for gay men part.

Result 4 : She made a joke about how if we get married our children would have similar narcissistic thoughts about their colouring compared to other Indians. Didn't say anything about fat people, or poor people. Agreed with hating gay men. Laughed at the last part and said "ITS KIND OF JUSTIFIED"

THIS BITCH IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING CRAZY FOR AGREEING WITH THE SHIT I SAID.

Afterwards I asked her how she feels about my personality.

She basically said I like your honesty and some of our ideas related, and she feels as if we connect on a spiritual level and are soulmates.

I do not agree with anything i said and it was all lies.

Final analysis :
I knew looks were everything, but thought personality mattered a little especially for an ltr. Maybe this girl is just crazy and this experiment should be done at a wider scale. But I felt her giving me wierd looks when I was on stage four. But till stage 3 her body language was very open and it looked like she genuinely agreed with what I said.

I'll post a follow up thread incase she says something or wants to break up later because of my thoughts.

Could be that she was scared to disagree with me irl, and will do so tonight over text.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, skkrrrtcantdo and 1 other person
good title. didnt read the rest. Not sure why We needed any of this to know that.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
tales from your schizo head

• +1
Reactions: zombey, EdgyFashionist, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 6 others
Before i read this i just want it to be known that i called it. i mean shit bro who would’ve thought personality didn’t matter even though its like one of the most well known and important pillars of the bp :cautious:

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and looksmaxxing223
pERsonality matters dumbass

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Many might know, an ltb thinks we are dating because I was horny so I'm trying to get rid of her without initiating because I don't want to be gatekept from other foids because of her.

So, for the experiment I decided to go on a date today and lie to her about myself and make her think I'm a racist sexist crazy faggot and get her to break up with me.

(Obviously I don't actually smoke or drink but I did this over text and here's her response)

Result 1 : She responded with she loves badboys, she loves me as a person and accepts the good along with the bad. Crazy bitch lmfao loves me as a person and liked me only when she's seen me passing through the hallway.

(
This was done irl)

I told her about how I want to be like him and he's mens saviour (cringe asf lmfao)
I also told her about the idea of men only working and women being in the kitchen and caring for children.

Result 2 : She agreed with most points, but made an argument for women, said they can work too and shit which I had to kind of agree to. She said tate was "CHILL" LMFAO SHE BLOCKED A GUY FOR REPOSTING TATE ON HIS STORY.

I don't want to say racist shit here but basically I made fun of some religions and races including my own which wasn't serious and all lies. And for sexism I justified the wage gap.

Result 3 : She clearly made a face when I justified the wage gap, but joined me in my racism and hate for some religions.

Stage 4 : Narcissism, homophobia, hate for people I felt were below me, hate for poor people, and borderline genocide ideas.

I told her everything about my previous thread about a girl rejecting me because I was ugly in order to turn her off but whatever, I also mentioned why I'm above other Indians because of foreign heritage and rarer colouring. Hate for gay faggots and how I can't stand gay men. Hate for fat people. Hate for poor people and why I can't even stand seeing them. I don't think I should mention the last part.

Obviously I'm a sane individual and don't believe in any of these things except maybe the hate for gay men part.

Result 4 : She made a joke about how if we get married our children would have similar narcissistic thoughts about their colouring compared to other Indians. Didn't say anything about fat people, or poor people. Agreed with hating gay men. Laughed at the last part and said "ITS KIND OF JUSTIFIED"

She basically said I like your honesty and some of our ideas related, and she feels as if we connect on a spiritual level and are soulmates.

Final analysis :
I knew looks were everything, but thought personality mattered a little especially for an ltr. Maybe this girl is just crazy and this experiment should be done at a wider scale. But I felt her giving me wierd looks when I was on stage four. But till stage 3 her body language was very open and it looked like she genuinely agreed with what I said.

I'll post a follow up thread incase she says something or wants to break up later because of my thoughts.

Could be that she was scared to disagree with me irl, and will do so tonight over text.
water asf kys op

Before i read this i just want it to be known that i called it. i mean shit bro who would’ve thought personality didn’t matter even though its like one of the most well known and important pillars of the bp :cautious:
water asf kys op

I know personality does not matter, This was just a test to prove it to anybody who thinks it doesn't. If you already know and believe this then the thread isn't for you

Mirin being able to say all that bs IRL i would cringe at myself nevermind trying to make the foid cringe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, cromagnon, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 1 other person
I know personality does not matter, This was just a test to prove it to anybody who thinks it doesn't. If you already know and believe this then the thread isn't for you
If you’re even on this site to begin with you most probably already know that if you’re physically attractive then all rules go out the window

• +1
Reactions: Doommaxxed
It matters for a relationship. But yeah, obviously for hooking up looks dominate everything.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
It matters for a relationship. But yeah, obviously for hooking up looks dominate everything.
for hookups personality isn't even a discussion, but this is for a relationship

(
This was done irl)

Final analysis :

What is your looks level

And if your autism or inhib is this absurd that you actually did this irl,

Mf went testing in the field that's insane shit :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
What is your looks level

And if your autism or inhib is this absurd that you actually did this irl,

Mf went testing in the field that's insane shit :lul:
Ive been rated strong MTN - low HTN in west, but I live in India.

Im just trying to get rid of her and another user gave me the idea

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx