Explain about hollow cheeks

Art of Pattinson

Art of Pattinson

Silver
I’m a complete ectomorph, and my body fat percentage is always low regardless of my diet. My sunken cheeks are always noticeable, but at a medium level. The strong level happens after a run or a cold shower, almost like Kortajena, but the effect fades after some time. Maybe it’s about the diet.

How can I keep them at their full potential all the time?

Last edited:
The strong level happens after a run or a cold shower, almost like Kortajena, but the effect fades after some time. Maybe it’s about the diet.
Running makes you sweat which lowers water weight
Cold water tightens the skin
Both of these can make your cheeks appear more hollow

Get potassium up, lower carbohydrate consumption, stay hydrated throughout the day. Thankfully this issue is easily fixed through simple adjustments in lifestyle

• Love it
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Hollow cheeks are mostly lighting frauded. Check any picture of a model with hollow cheeks when in unfrauded lighting. Getting them hollow in real-time is near impossible, and mostly up to genetics or hardmaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeto, darktriadcel and Art of Pattinson
crack
not even joking

mirin PSL?

I’m a complete ectomorph, and my body fat percentage is always low regardless of my diet. My sunken cheeks are always noticeable, but at a medium level. The strong level happens after a run or a cold shower, almost like Kortajena, but the effect fades after some time. Maybe it’s about the diet.

How can I keep them at their full potential all the time?
View attachment 3154590
hollow cheeks are 80% lighting the only way i could think of to get them to look hollow but constantly is buccal fat removal + zygo implants if ur zygos aren’t good enough

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: darktriadcel and Art of Pattinson