Explain how morality makes sense if caring about about race doesn’t.

Aladin

Aladin

Proud pedophile
Caring about race is caring about people beyond yourself

Morality goes beyond oneself.

If I only care about myself, why should I care about being moral?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aypo129, wadsef and WeiWei
dnr

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
People care when other races threaten their own.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake

Buy buy buy buy consume consume consume consume consume

• +1
I don't want beauty to become extinct I'm definitely moral in that sense

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro

This post is cracking me up; those are all totally unrelated statements and questions, but you present them as though it isn't the case. Do you want answers to all of those those questions? Do you want someone to prove that your statements have some sort of relationship to each other?

The only valid response to your post in its current form is to call it nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97 and WanderingBurro

This post is cracking me up; those are all totally unrelated statements and questions, but you present them as though it isn't the case. Do you want answers to all of those those questions? Do you want someone to prove that your statements have some sort of relationship to each other?

The only valid response to your post in its current form is to call it nonsense.
Okay, I understand the point where you relate caring about race (for example a white person wants other white people to be happy, even though he wants people of other colors to be cursed) with being moral (moral does not directly mean caring about others but it could mean that)... Now your last question doesn't make sense, do you mean that if you're not racist you don't have to care about other people because if it's wrong to be racist it should also be wrong to be a person with morality?

My point is saying you’re a hypocrite if you tare a moralist who cares about race.

Okay, I understand the point where you relate caring about race (for example a white person wants other white people to be happy, even though he wants people of other colors to be cursed) with being moral (moral does not directly mean caring about others but it could mean that)... Now your last question doesn't make sense, do you mean that if you're not racist you don't have to care about other people because if it's wrong to be racist it should also be wrong to be a person with morality?
No I don’t think you got it.

Lol its the direct opposite
if you care about your race you dont have a single shred of moral fibre or consious inside you

Because morality has nothing to do with helping but helping people who need AND who will recipocrate your help aka people who are good and of sound mind

Your so called race is not a that thing
Its mostly filled morally bankrupt obtuse people who wont even piss on you if you were dying in a fire
How many people of your race can you even put trust in so you can sleep with door open at night

Dont waste your morailty on these people

• Hmm...
You seem a bit retarded. When people say you shouldn't care about race the point is obviously that race shouldn't be an important factor in your judgement of a person's worth or whether they're deserving of empathy, not that you shouldn't care about anyone other than yourself at all.

thank you lol, made literally no sense to me and was thinking i was retarded.

Lol its the direct opposite
if you care about your race you dont have a single shred of moral fibre or consious inside you

Because morality has nothing to do with helping but helping people who need AND who will recipocrate your help aka people who are good and of sound mind

Your so called race is not a that thing
Its mostly filled morally bankrupt obtuse people who wont even piss on you if you were dying in a fire
How many people of your race can you even put trust in so you can sleep with door open at night

Dont waste your morailty on these people

Stfu faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
You seem a bit retarded. When people say you shouldn't care about race the point is obviously that race shouldn't be an important factor in your judgement of a person's worth or whether they're deserving of empathy, not that you shouldn't care about anyone other than yourself at all.
That’s retarded, people avoid niggers because they are more likely to commit crimes.

Stfu faggot.
Little platoon nigger i will lynch you like kunte kinte and plow your mother ass in the fields
keep your dick eater ass away nigger

• WTF