Deleted member 6538

Ascended. Wish you all luck

I think jbf is so legit tbh

я пуся, а не pussy🤠
больше меня - @pusya.q
odessa

Explanation

Maybe his dick is huge srsly

The ugliest dude I know who happen to literally look like the incel meme :incel: has had multiple girlfriends that mog him and he even cheated on one of them because his cock is fucking massive, it literally hangs down to his knees.

It's either a giant cock or wealth that explains why you see couples like this.

Maybe his dick is huge srsly

The ugliest dude I know who happen to literally look like the incel meme :incel: has had multiple girlfriends that mog him and he even cheated on one of them because his cock is fucking massive, it literally hangs down to his knees.

It's either a giant cock or wealth that explains why you see couples like this.
Or just be first, they look very young

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
this guy looks like he is having trouble letting his gf sit on his lap looks like he is in pain jfl
he hit the jackpot though its a one in a billion chance to find a mental bitch who fucks a ugly dude

Or just be first, they look very young
Yes this too but it's not common nowadays for an ugly male to lock down a Becky because he's first

Man's looks like he has downs jbf is legit. Is EEmaxing legit if you like these types of girls and mog majority of their men? I can probably make income over there as a pimp aswell tbh

Man's looks like he has downs jbf is legit. Is EEmaxing legit if you like these types of girls and mog majority of their men? I can probably make income over there as a pimp aswell tbh
I'm half Slavic and I slay hard there, got rated a 6 here though

Good sht bro. I dont have proper rate but I have posted and been told gl I have white skin and dark hair pretty boy/masc sorta I am still young but seems like cool country but dont think I'd ever actually go as much less opportunities to make legal money over there

? They are looksmatched

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6538
outlier theory, just be first theory, penis size, status/money halo etc etc
idk enough to say anything

82E47F83 209C 43E4 AB5F 6A3D1B9DE98C

shes just a whore bro, imagine the thought process of posting a pic like that. ur father will jerk to that pic