Explain this to me

A

Abhorrence

Lurker
If like 30-40% of the male population is straight up incels with 0 female interaction solely because their sub5 looks how come blackpill didn't blow up yet and went mainstream

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, <6PSLcel, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
It literally has

Looksmaxxing/blackpill went viral a couple months ago and still is relevant

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Abhorrence
people believe in it but they don't call it blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, <6PSLcel, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
@Tabula Rasa like looksmaxxing went kind of mainstream but I don't believe many people are blackpilled out there can you explain

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Tabula Rasa
If like 30-40% of the male population is straight up incels with 0 female interaction solely because their sub5 looks how come blackpill didn't blow up yet and went mainstream
Because most males aren't pathetic misogynistic cunts that only think about le s*x.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Abhorrence and BrutalMogger
@Tabula Rasa like looksmaxxing went kind of mainstream but I don't believe many people are blackpilled out there can you explain
I think to be blackpilled, you have to have some kind of divergence from the general population. Most people are normies and have generally decent life experiences so they don't go off track from their conventional thinking/sheep mentality.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and BrutalMogger
because personality is the main driving factor for a successful interaction between people of the opposite sex.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence