Explain to me how my mother got pregnant at 42?

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
How could my mother have gotten pregnant at 42 when she thought she was infertile since 24? Either she is lying or this was planned and she is lying to me?! 19 year age gap btw. Thank god it is a foidling otherwise it would just grow up to mog me.

I have no idea how pregnancy even really works like the retarded innocent inkwell I am, is it possible that a woman could not get pregnant for 20+ years of constant unprotected sex?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
She’ll probably miscarriage or that baby will come out with serious problems because of her age

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
A woman can have children until she is 50 I think

but the older you are, the more likely your child will be born with something

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 18879
A woman can have children until she is 50 I think

but the older you are, the more likely your child will be born with something
How didn't she get pregnant for 20 years despite claiming infertility? was she really that unlucky?

Someone stuck their dick inside her and creampied.

• JFL
How didn't she get pregnant for 20 years despite claiming infertility? was she really that unlucky?
No idea, I was born when my mother was 23 years old (so she got pregnant at 22)

Ur dad fucked her probably eh?

One day your dad and mom were alone at home…

i cant explain it but it is surely the reason why you are here browsing this forum today

Ur dad fucked her probably eh?
How did it take this long for her to get pregnant again?! 20 years of no pregnancies then BOOM 19 years later

How did it take this long for her to get pregnant again?! 20 years of no pregnancies then BOOM 19 years later
maybe they didn't want kids until much later.
How do u know they were tryna make a baby all these 20 years?

• +1
Was she trying to get pregnant

And why do you care? Are you deformed from aged genes or some shit lol :lul:

• JFL
maybe they didn't want kids until much later.
How do u know they were tryna make a baby all these 20 years?
I don't. But she claimed she was infertile, then boom 20 yrs later out of nowhere pregnant

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
Was she trying to get pregnant

And why do you care? Are you deformed from aged genes or some shit lol :lul:
doesnt matter the kid is for some bizarre reason not autistic, whistling and talking from age 1, and blonde hair blue eyed foidling :lul::lul::lul::lul:

thank god its not a male otherwise it would just grow up to mog me the autistic incel brother

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
doesnt matter the kid is for some bizarre reason not autistic, whistling and talking from age 1, and blonde hair blue eyed foidling :lul::lul::lul::lul:

thank god its not a male otherwise it would just grow up to mog me the autistic incel brother
Fuarkk

• +1

Wish I had a younger sister so I could finally slay a virgin jb :feelswah:

Mirin

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, JBcollector and Deleted member 18879
good genetics

• +1
Half of your inheritance gone, just like that. Brutal.

• JFL
Wish I had a younger sister so I could finally slay a virgin jb :feelswah:

Mirin
OF COURSE @JBcollector LIKES THIS REPLY JFL :lul::lul::lul:

The will of Allah

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
How could my mother have gotten pregnant at 42 when she thought she was infertile since 24? Either she is lying or this was planned and she is lying to me?! 19 year age gap btw. Thank god it is a foidling otherwise it would just grow up to mog me.

I have no idea how pregnancy even really works like the retarded innocent inkwell I am, is it possible that a woman could not get pregnant for 20+ years of constant unprotected sex?
Nothing special. My mother had me in her 30s. The more you wait the more dysgenic your off-spring are going to be. It is what it is.

Nothing special. My mother had me in her 30s. The more you wait the more dysgenic your off-spring are going to be. It is what it is.
That only happens if the woman is over 35 years old, but it does not mean that if or if the child is born something depends more on the woman's health

@Gargantuan better make peace,bitch

• So Sad
Reactions: Gargantuan
This reminds of a case from Romania of a married woman who couldn't have children. After several years she went to the doctor who discovered she was still a virgin...

42 her eggs are practically non-existent.

Having offspring at that maternal age is a recipe for high mutational load.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan