Explain why foids are lusting after this italian swimmer?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LancasteR, TechnoBoss, Chadeep and 5 others
@Chadeep @murdah

• +1
Reactions: Jafar and ryuken
idk but i'm racist against italians

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Autismcel, Rea, The Grinch and 4 others
U stole it

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
broad shoulders

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
idk but i'm racist against italians
Unironically looks like someone who would sell golgappa in the Mumbai street.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, mike21, 5.5psl and 19 others
@FutureSlayer @buflek @the BULL @<6PSLcel @normie_joe @LancasteR @6ft4

• +1
Reactions: Jova, LancasteR and 6PSLcel
He is also 6'5"+ good frame

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Giorgio
his mogger frontal bone

attractiveness = whichever male's skull would smash another man's skull if they were to butt heads

think rams, moose, etc

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 84469, Debetro, emeraldglass and 5 others
@BlackpillRemedy @flippasav

Zesty prettyboy Chad who looks homo in terms of physical looks but straight mentally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist and 6PSLcel
Because his skeleton is insane
99% tier bidelt and torso length @Orc

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
@BlackpillRemedy @flippasav
He has a somewhat feminine skull, with a higher bitemporal / bizygo ratio, just like that of females'. His eyes also pop a bit out of the orbit and are a bit wide set (feminine) in conjunction with the forehead width.

His maxillomandibular complex, cheekbone projection (the width is also ok in comparison to the eyes but it's not masculine in comparison to the forehead) and nose are all good, though, so he's overall ok/good looking despite the feminine skull vault.

So facially he's ok/good, then you have the absolutely insane body and the olympic halo... And that's when he gets praised.

Bro's body is close to perfect, and all it takes to be desirable is an OK face when you have a great body.

He might even benefit from not having a better face, since that makes him more attainable

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, i_love_roosters, Xangsane and 5 others
Htn face + 99.9% percentile body plus + Status/sports halo

It's all bots & Indian women in the comment section.

Yup, your stereotypical 6'6, green-eyed, olive-skinned Indian street vendor with a swimmer's frame.
You are also an extremely intelligent species of primates who is a result of thousands of years of evolution. Adding more adjectives doesn't change the point.

"And I just want to remind everyone that he is 6’’6”🥰" typical foid statement :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, 1966Ford, Xangsane and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Offensive Bias, Willmogulater and 2 others
Foids have to choose the most attractive (doesn't have to be attractive) man in order to engage with something male oriented

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
No one gives a flying fuck about your useless banter. Take it elsewhere nigga
Blud… its a joke why you flipping out 4
TF wrong with you? I already answered why the whores like him he’s tall and got exotic pheno that’s it now sit yo fookin ass down poojeet

@TechnoBoss why is he getting HTN rating? I don't think he looks good at all. You mog him hard.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and TechnoBoss
@TechnoBoss why is he getting HTN rating? I don't think he looks good at all. You mog him hard.
He looks tall, great frame from swimming, and has status. I can actually see him having a high SMV/female gaze.

I forget the name of the person I'm trying to refer to, but his eye area reminds me of a certain famous guy. This is gonna bug me until I can find the celeb I'm talking about.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Jason Voorhees
He looks tall, great frame from swimming, and has status. I can actually see him having a high SMV/female gaze.

I forget the name of the person I'm trying to refer to, but his eye area reminds me of a certain famous guy. This is gonna bug me until I can find the celeb I'm talking about.
Lorenzo Zurzolo I think you are talking about who I also think is overrated

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Lorenzo Zurzolo I think you are talking about who I also think is overrated
Yeah that's him! You see it too with the eye area? Yeah, I think he is as well. I can't argue with how women view him though. High SMV even though PSL wise he maybe doesn't seem to look all that great.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
He has a somewhat feminine skull, with a higher bitemporal / bizygo ratio, just like that of females'. His eyes also pop a bit out of the orbit and are a bit wide set (feminine) in conjunction with the forehead width.

His maxillomandibular complex, cheekbone projection (the width is also ok in comparison to the eyes but it's not masculine in comparison to the forehead) and nose are all good, though, so he's overall ok/good looking despite the feminine skull vault.

So facially he's ok/good, then you have the absolutely insane body and the olympic halo... And that's when he gets praised.

Bro's body is close to perfect, and all it takes to be desirable is an OK face when you have a great body.

He might even benefit from not having a better face, since that makes him more attainable
+ status and publicity

italian foids are slaves for status

his mogger frontal bone

attractiveness = whichever male's skull would smash another man's skull if they were to butt heads

think rams, moose, etc
That's cos rams and moose are built for that:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Doesn't relate to humans at all

Average woman can't tell the difference between Chad and HTN.

This guy is facially MTN but height carries him to HTN. Plus status halo. So nothing new today.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Because his skeleton is insane
99% tier bidelt and torso length @Orc
all olympic swimmers are top percentile in height and width, it doesn't really set him apart, the average height for top swimmers is like 6'2

but most of them are pasty as fuck because virtually only north europoors have the kind of body composition that's favorable for swimming, but they do pop up randomly in other populations.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055