Explain why yall hate big eyes in ratings.

ThugggButt

ThugggButt

LTN rapist
I have huge eyes but they have no UEE, everyone on this site just immediately writes them off as a falio. If I had small eyes I would just look basic and get mogged by any masculine looking person.

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and curryascenderr
eye size isn't very variable among humans, people that seemingly have large eyes just have tiny skulls surrounding the eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pl@yboi, ryuken, idkwhattoputhere and 9 others
eye size isn't very variable among humans, people that seemingly have large eyes just have tiny skulls surrounding the eyes.
yeah ofc, my orbital is huge though, I don't have a tiny skull

I have huge eyes but they have no UEE, everyone on this site just immediately writes them off as a falio. If I had small eyes I would just look basic and get mogged by any masculine looking person.
because it is a signal of bad PFL/PFH

• +1
Reactions: st_max
It might depend on your race as well, indians and ethnics usually have that round large eye shape, and on this site they get made fun of a lot, I presume

Also this site glorifies the shit out of muh hunter eyes

Show a pic of your eyes bhai

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
It might depend on your race as well, indians and ethnics usually have that round large eye shape, and on this site they get made fun of a lot, I presume

Also this site glorifies the shit out of muh hunter eyes

Show a pic of your eyes bhai
can u send eyes?
IMG 3398

• Love it
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
JFL actually really beautiful eyes, def looks ethnic due to the overly thick eyebrows

Doesn't matter though, these are really nice eyes bhai dw much about muh autistic ratings
thanks bhai

• +1
You'd have to see the rest of my face, they're pretty big, the area around them is big too, like my cheekbones aren't close to them at all
send your face then

• +1