Explained Chico’s harmony

william2605

william2605

Mistral
D8D4D707 D1F2 46F1 A6EB C3566EFCDABE

Can someone explain in detail what makes it so harmonious?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

frame pill could've saved this incel.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Aero, Deleted member 32669 and 8 others
-He has perfect proportions and symmetry: this makes his face pleasant to look at. the left ventral tegmental area of the brain becomes active and will pump out dopamine when you see him.

-He's not too masculine or too feminine. He's perfectly balanced. His eyes match his eyebrows. same for his nose, lips etc.

-Most attractive guys have at least one small flaw which makes their face less harmonious, but Francisco Lachowski doesn't have any flaws. He's perfect, almost like he was created by AI. He doesn't even looksmax or fraud to look this way: he looks natural.

-Guys like Damian Kater or Sergi Cabrer need to fraud with hair, tattoos, jewelry etc. There are advantages to having trendy clothes and hair but it also creates a niche appeal. Francisco Lachowski has appeal for anyone on this earth, even elderly and children. His life must be so great you may think, but he is so used to living life like this he doesn't generate anymore dopamine from it. Eventually he will go bald and his life will be over.
Francisco Lachowski 2011
Nu9JqieDTBeOfFl3kpqVz5rhBH50q2siSYl2ChfDZnw

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, aesthetic_faces1234, Acne Victim and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 25743
-He has perfect proportions and symmetry: this makes his face pleasant to look at. the left ventral tegmental area of the brain becomes active and will pump out dopamine when you see him.

-He's not too masculine or too feminine. He's perfectly balanced. His eyes match his eyebrows. same for his nose, lips etc.

-Most attractive guys have at least one small flaw which makes their face less harmonious, but Francisco Lachowski doesn't have any flaws. He's perfect, almost like he was created by AI. He doesn't even looksmax or fraud to look this way: he looks natural.

-Guys like Damian Kater or Sergi Cabrer need to fraud with hair, tattoos, jewelry etc. There are advantages to having trendy clothes and hair but it also creates a niche appeal. Francisco Lachowski has appeal for anyone on this earth, even elderly and children. His life must be so great you may think, but he is so used to living life like this he doesn't generate anymore dopamine from it. Eventually he will go bald and his life will be over.
View attachment 2131410View attachment 2131416
Very good analysis bro but I add one thing
He has one flaw mostly his ears
B4D278E9 B31A 4FB7 87F6 29E507BD740F

• JFL
Reactions: ;-; and ThousandCuts
eh no one looks at your ears when they look at you tho. Harmony is ESR, midface ratio, mouth to chin and philtrum to chin ratio. His high set eyebrows and low radix give the illusion of a more compact midface and his undefined nasal bridge make his eyes look further apart than they are which is what makes his eye area striking.
Very good analysis bro but I add one thing
He has one flaw mostly his ears
View attachment 2132338

eh no one looks at your ears when they look at you tho. Harmony is ESR, midface ratio, mouth to chin and philtrum to chin ratio. His high set eyebrows and low radix give the illusion of a more compact midface and his undefined nasal bridge make his eyes look further apart than they are which is what makes his eye area striking.
No one actively looks but subconsciously if they're too fanned out it throws off the proportions of the face. Mine aren't even excessively outward and it's still a negative. Basically, ears don't halo but they can definitely failo, to varying degrees

No one actively looks but subconsciously if they're too fanned out it throws off the proportions of the face. Mine aren't even excessively outward and it's still a negative. Basically, ears don't halo but they can definitely failo, to varying degrees
Chico ears are fanned
C113315E 82E6 4015 8234 21482999B23E

eh nessuno ti guarda le orecchie quando ti guarda però. L'armonia è ESR, rapporto medio-viso, rapporto bocca-mento e filtro-mento. Le sue sopracciglia alte e la radice bassa danno l'illusione di una faccia centrale più compatta e il suo ponte nasale indefinito fa sembrare i suoi occhi più distanti di quanto non siano, il che è ciò che colpisce la sua zona degli occhi.
D5EF692A 4741 4C61 B5FF 695A5C6984F7

Are weird

man stop coping with this giga chad

no, his head is grossly over-sized for his body, same issue with most models because they have tall skulls, looks terrible.
Brutal, I have a big ass head. Only gym can save my proportions

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Brutal, I have a big ass head. Only gym can save my proportions
I have a tall head and had the same issue before I started lifting, now my head looks borderline small for my frame.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 20631
I have a tall head and had the same issue before I started lifting, now my head looks borderline small for my frame.
Even more motivation to keep going, thank you

• +1
Reactions: Orc
lol Why you said he has no flaws ?
-No one cares about ears and they aren't even that bad.

-It's a flaw yes, but no one is going to reject him because of it. he doesn't lose any SMV. If he had very big lips or NCT that would be a flaw. Other attractive guys are good looking overall but have nigga-lips or gigachad-jawlines for example which don't suit the rest of their face.

-Francisco Lachowski has the perfect balance of attractive features. some people might not find him as attractive as others, but everyone will agree he is attractive, and you can't say the same for guys like Damian Kater or Sergi Cabrer because they are in the niche category.

-No one is perfect and everyone has imperfections. Him having those ears are the same type of flaw as him not having perfect bodybuilding genetics: it doesn't really matter if your face is so attractive. He has/had the most sex appeal of any man. Not for everyone, but for the most amount of people.

-A nessuno importa delle orecchie e non sono nemmeno così male.

-È un difetto sì, ma nessuno lo rifiuterà per questo. non perde alcun SMV. Se avesse labbra molto grandi o NCT sarebbe un difetto. Altri ragazzi attraenti hanno un bell'aspetto nel complesso ma hanno labbra da negro o mascelle giganti, ad esempio, che non si adattano al resto del loro viso.

-Francisco Lachowski ha il perfetto equilibrio di caratteristiche interessanti. alcune persone potrebbero non trovarlo attraente come altri, ma tutti saranno d'accordo sul fatto che sia attraente, e non puoi dire lo stesso per ragazzi come Damian Kater o Sergi Cabrer perché sono nella categoria di nicchia.

-Nessuno è perfetto e tutti hanno imperfezioni. Lui che ha quelle orecchie è lo stesso tipo di difetto di lui che non ha una perfetta genetica da bodybuilding: non importa se il tuo viso è così attraente. Ha/ha avuto più sex appeal di qualsiasi uomo. Non per tutti, ma per la maggior parte delle persone.
Why chico is better than Damian ? Damian doesn’t have flaws

Why chico is better than Damian ? Damian doesn’t have flaws
-Chico is better than Damian because he has a broader appeal.

-Damian has some features which aren't appealing to all people such as tattoos and jewelry. Also he uses a lot of filters and edits his pics.

-Kater is much shorter and chico has better eye area and hair. with better i mean that the most amount of people will find him attractive, because Kater has a prettyboy niche while chico is maxxed out in basically every category.

-Damian has some features which aren't appealing to all people such as tattoos and jewelry. Also he uses a lot of filters and edits his pics.

-Kater is much shorter and chico has better eye area and hair. with better i mean that the most amount of people will find him attractive, because Kater has a prettyboy niche while chico is maxxed out in basically every category.
you're not describing the flaws you're just saying that some people won't like it, you said in the above message that attractive guys on tik tok have more flaws than chico , but that's not true

you're not describing the flaws you're just saying that some people won't like it, you said in the above message that attractive guys on tik tok have more flaws than chico , but that's not true

And also chico is a pretty boy like Damian

@Dr. Bruh what do you think about ? What makes chicos harmony insane ?

-It's a flaw yes, but no one is going to reject him because of it. he doesn't lose any SMV. If he had very big lips or NCT that would be a flaw. Other attractive guys are good looking overall but have nigga-lips or gigachad-jawlines for example which don't suit the rest of their face.

-Francisco Lachowski has the perfect balance of attractive features. some people might not find him as attractive as others, but everyone will agree he is attractive, and you can't say the same for guys like Damian Kater or Sergi Cabrer because they are in the niche category.

-No one is perfect and everyone has imperfections. Him having those ears are the same type of flaw as him not having perfect bodybuilding genetics: it doesn't really matter if your face is so attractive. He has/had the most sex appeal of any man. Not for everyone, but for the most amount of people.
Bro fuck answer

Hooray another william2605 thread!!!
Hmmm i wonder what it could be about :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Huh - whattt???

ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD ABOUT CHICO:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Hooray another william2605 thread!!!
Hmmm i wonder what it could be about :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Huh - whattt???

ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD ABOUT CHICO:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
brother no offense you look down, you explained once that its features compliment each other and you ran away because you didn't know how to answer my question, you pretend to be smart but you're not because instead of answering my every theread you could have given a sane answer.

@HarrierDuBois what mean this dude bro?

@HarrierDuBois also this

very good take,check your dms thanks👍🏽