• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Looksmaxing
  • ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—๐—•๐—ช ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ (๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜†...

๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—๐—•๐—ช ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ (๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜† ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ) + ๐—ฆ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด

Bonecel01

Bonecel01

Anxiety
JBW is definitely real, aesthetics is based on the greeks ideas of beauty that have influenced the western world and thanks to globalization and social media they are universal now. This is why some greek statues of men are still considered to be pretty up to this date.

White skin has been considered prettier in asian countries than darker skin like India or Japan since a long time ago, now forget about the history of beauty standards...

JBW works if you are atleast high MTN and more but how?

1. Social media:
the feminine white prettyboy stereotype who JBs want. TikTok and IG fault.

2. Localization: White skin will be a halo if you are from a country where most people have dark skin because you will stand out. If white skin is desired and it's not common to see then it definitely becomes a halo.

3. Racism: Asian chinks hate their own race, they want dudes with white skin from Europe or US. If the same guy approachs with a dark skin (it doesn't happen unless he's mixed race which doesn't fit chinks standards) then he wouldn't receive the JBW halo.

In conclusion, JBW would work in most ethnic countries if you are a decent looking man, JBW is even stronger for foids.

But how do I whiten my skin?

You can use products like monobenzone, gluthatione, kojic acid, niacinamide, arbutin, vit C.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lirevk, IndraBC, Pollorex and 3 others
I understand Just Be White as in having two guys, one ethnic and one White, side by side. In case both are equally attractive, the White guy will stand out more simply because he is White. Fair enough. But that doesn't mean every White guy out there is attractive.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, Lirevk, Bonecel01 and 1 other person
I understand Just Be White as in having two guys, one ethnic and one White, side by side. In case both are equally attractive, the White guy will stand out more simply because he is White. Fair enough. But that doesn't mean every White guy out there is attractive.
JBW also means skin color not just race/pheno.

An ethnic with lighter skin than the other one gets also JBW halo if they're both the same PSL (like 2 HTNs) but it's not as strong than being white race.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, cromagnon, Pollorex and 3 others
JBW also means skin color not just race/pheno.

An ethnic with lighter skin than the other one gets also JBW halo if they're both the same PSL (like 2 HTNs) but it's not as strong than being white race.
Definitely. It's even better if the ethnic has bright eyes.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 1 other person
But that doesn't mean every White guy out there is attractive.
ethnics tend to have worse features on average, reccesed chin, flat maxila, bug eyes, long faces, bad coloring etc.

so actually the white guy IS more attractive

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Madridista
ethnics tend to have worse features on average, reccesed chin, flat maxila, bug eyes, long faces, bad coloring etc.

so actually the white guy IS more attractive
Images   2024 05 27T202546021

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Pollorex and Madridista
Phenotype is what makes you look white and not skintoneโ€ฆ

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and GabachoCopium
JBW is definitely real, aesthetics is based on the greeks ideas of beauty that have influenced the western world and thanks to globalization and social media they are universal now. This is why some greek statues of men are still considered to be pretty up to this date.

White skin has been considered prettier in asian countries than darker skin like India or Japan since a long time ago, now forget about the history of beauty standards...

JBW works if you are atleast high MTN and more but how?

1. Social media:
the feminine white prettyboy stereotype who JBs want. TikTok and IG fault.

2. Localization: White skin will be a halo if you are from a country where most people have dark skin because you will stand out. If white skin is desired and it's not common to see then it definitely becomes a halo.

3. Racism: Asian chinks hate their own race, they want dudes with white skin from Europe or US. If the same guy approachs with a dark skin (it doesn't happen unless he's mixed race which doesn't fit chinks standards) then he wouldn't receive the JBW halo.

In conclusion, JBW would work in most ethnic countries if you are a decent looking man, JBW is even stronger for foids.

But how do I whiten my skin?

You can use products like monobenzone, gluthatione, kojic acid, niacinamide, arbutin, vit C.
Tanned skin is ideal, itโ€™s what white women and hispanic women like.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
I swear to God this is the first person that sprang to mind when I was thinking about an ugly White guy example.
he would look like an AVERAGE arab or east african if you just change his colouring.
thereโ€™s a reason why this white guy is the most well known truecel incel saint, because heโ€™s DOSENโ€™T look an average white guy

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Bonecel01
Phenotype is what makes you look white and not skintoneโ€ฆ
But why white skin was a halo in the old Japan and India? JBW is not just pheno. Tanned White people look good but they are still white (not dark dravidian skin), this thread is supposed to prove that skin color can also be a halo depending on the culture you're in if they're racist and worship whites.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and Pollorex
he would look like an AVERAGE arab or east african if you just change his colouring.
thereโ€™s a reason why this white guy is the most well known truecel incel saint, because heโ€™s DOSENโ€™T look an average white guy
That's our point. Not every White guy makes the cut.

deathnic iq i swear :feelskek:
It's personal to you, that's why you're getting so worked up about it. You can think I'm low IQ if you want. I don't care.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova