Mistronger

Mistronger

Iron
Sub-human: Over.
Rare.
(I dont like this term)

Trucel:
Very below average.
Generally boneless,fat, old, less harmony facially. You can be save just with surgery.
Life here is so bad that ppl cant look to you as a normal human anymore.

Incel/femcel

Below average. Here life is bad. High relativity, many people will agree that you are ugly, but there will also still be some who think you are normal (if you are lucky).
Still have savation.

Ltn/ltb
You're not attractive, but you're not that ugly either. Invisible to people's eyes. High relativity, some may find you ugly, others may find you normal, but hardly anyone will find you beautiful. Average looking, most people are LTN. You ve genetics potential to improve.

Mtn/mtb

Depending on where you are from, life starts to get good here. Cant attract much attention in public, but still can pull good women/men with less effort. Social skills are essential there. Slighty Above average
People can recognize that you are beautiful, but not enough to leave people at your feet or impressed
Look bad in some angles.
Geomaxx is law here.

Htn's/htb
This is where life really begins in places like Europe. Life is good here, because you no longer need social skills so much.
Look good in every angle. It attracts attention in public, but there is still relativity, not everyone will find you attractive. Still, many people will be impressed by your beauty. Mid Above average.

Chadlite/stacylite
Here we are already at an extremely high level. Here you will winning on life just cause of ur looks. Having the potential to become known worldwide. Gets a lot of attention in public. The relativity here is lower. Out of 10 people, 9 will find you attractive. High above average.

Stacy/chad
Rare as fuck to see you walking on streets.
The relativity here is extremely low, because out of 10 people, all 10 will find you attractive. Social skills no need. You're probably rich cuz of your looks. Everyone loves u. Life of a queen/king in the Earth.
Extremely above average.

Obs: Attraction is subjective, but beauty is objective.
Appeal IS LAW.

Tell me what do you think.
This is more for newgens but i think newgen doesnt know about org.
Anyway, im sorry for saying the obvious. Whatever.
REMAKE BECAUSE I POSTED IN THE WRONG PLACE

im subsubsubsubsubsubsubhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
omg nigga we dont care

Dogshit thread who gave this newfag the confidence to make such a thread

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111