Explaining the "Normie effect"

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Normies are fucking retarded NPCs. But I don't feel the NPC meme entirely does justice to the way normies think (or should I say, DON'T think). This also goes far beyond the blackpill and it's brutal truths. Normies just can't think critically in general. And thus, I have coined a term for what is in my opinion the single largest normie mental defect: The "normie effect".

What is the normie effect?

The normie effect: Inability to believe something even in the presence of evidence, not because of mere denial per say but rather because of inherent inability to read&understand empirical evidence as well an inherent lack of abstract reasoning ability.

Example 1:

Blackpiller:
Women only like 5-10% of males. Here is a bunch of data proving it.
Normie: I don't believe you for no reason even though the data says you are correct.
"Day after"

Normie: Holy crap I just saw the hottest 5% of the dudes at my workplace/school/ fuck like 90% of the women at the club/bar last night! Women don't like most men!
Blackpiller: Uh, that is LITERALLY what I just told you last night!
Normie: Yes, but now I just SAW IT, so that means it's now real to me.

Example 2:

Normie: My totally natty gym trainer says that I can get fucking jacked without steroids if I train hard enough!
Blackpiller: There is no actual evidence that supports this. In fact there is plenty suggesting that it doesn't. Like this "shows data/logic" thing.
Normie: My trainer is an expert who went to college so I would rather take his word for it even though you just demonstrated he is full of shit. Authority = credibility!

Example 3:

Normie:
My university teacher said that if we stop smoking we can end global warming!
Blackpiller: The idea that ending smoking will somehow put a dent into the world climate flies in the face of any kind of logic. It's just not how things work.
Normie: Teachers know better than you so it must be true!

In other words, the way the normie mental process works is that they are driven almost exclusively by visual stimuli, and can't understand or read purely abstract data. Or if they can, for whatever reason it won't actually feel real to them unless they can see it. Basically they are just morons driven by visual stimuli. Hence, the "normie effect".

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, LampPostPrime, 1966Ford and 25 others
How many times have you made this thread?

Getting serious deja vu reading it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, LooksmaxDon1, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
Normie only believe what they see
So how come they don’t believe the blackpill while it’s happening right in front of them?

Niggas be scared bout climate change
when the climate been changing since earth began

like bruh think

• +1
Reactions: Matheus, Norwooder, disillusioned and 2 others
But BlackPill happens all time 24/7 everywhere, they still don't believe.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
In summary, normies basically have low IQs.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Chad69
blindly believing data is real npc trait, son

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxDon1
@RichardSpencel whats the verdict on squidbros latest? Does it bang?

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
both really dumb and really smart people distrust the authority and msm

only that special type of white liberal with like 105 iq blindly follows these things

squidbro can u explain the normie effect?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Justttt and RichardSpencel
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Normies are fucking retarded NPCs. But I don't feel the NPC meme entirely does justice to the way normies think (or should I say, DON'T think). This also goes far beyond the blackpill and it's brutal truths. Normies just can't think critically in general. And thus, I have coined a term for what is in my opinion the single largest normie mental defect: The "normie effect".

What is the normie effect?

The normie effect: Inability to believe something even in the presence of evidence, not because of mere denial per say but rather because of inherent inability to read&understand empirical evidence as well an inherent lack of abstract reasoning ability.

Example 1:

Blackpiller:
Women only like 5-10% of males. Here is a bunch of data proving it.
Normie: I don't believe you for no reason even though the data says you are correct.
"Day after"

Normie: Holy crap I just saw the hottest 5% of the dudes at my workplace/school/ fuck like 90% of the women at the club/bar last night! Women don't like most men!
Blackpiller: Uh, that is LITERALLY what I just told you last night!
Normie: Yes, but now I just SAW IT, so that means it's now real to me.

Example 2:

Normie: My totally natty gym trainer says that I can get fucking jacked without steroids if I train hard enough!
Blackpiller: There is no actual evidence that supports this. In fact there is plenty suggesting that it doesn't. Like this "shows data/logic" thing.
Normie: My trainer is an expert who went to college so I would rather take his word for it even though you just demonstrated he is full of shit. Authority = credibility!

Example 3:

Normie:
My university teacher said that if we stop smoking we can end global warming!
Blackpiller: The idea that ending smoking will somehow put a dent into the world climate flies in the face of any kind of logic. It's just not how things work.
Normie: Teachers know better than you so it must be true!

In other words, the way the normie mental process works is that they are driven almost exclusively by visual stimuli, and can't understand or read purely abstract data. Or if they can, for whatever reason it won't actually feel real to them unless they can see it. Basically they are just morons driven by visual stimuli. Hence, the "normie effect".
Normies are low iq tbh.....thank god iam blackpilled....i bet all normies have two digit iq

Let normies be normies though, it's in our best interests to keep them bluepilled/redpilled their entire life.

Never spread the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: joseph and KrissKross
Reminds me of when I talked about the blackpill with an aquaintance. I sent him study upon study about how women choose their partners and how hypergamy works and the response I got was mindblowing:

"Of course you're going to find evidence of your claims if you look for it on biased sources (I linked scientific papers without any political affiliations) but I believe in the opposite and experience reality differently from you"

Fucking priceless. They can't accept objective reality and that we live in a world with immutable rules. I explained to him how evolution works and that it makes perfect sense for the females of the species to only aim for the top 20% of males but he just felt that it wasn't true.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Blackout.xl and disillusioned
I told my asian friend, "why do white girls never date asian guys?". He said, "I was like that too but now I like asian girls, haha man". People love to deflect attention away from stuff they don't want to admit. This guy is the king of it, I was trying to tell him something important about the blackpill but he instantly deflected it. I fucking hate normies.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Toth's thot, Zdeweilx and 2 others
Absolutely true.
I have noticed this many times.
Squidcel is correct here

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
blindly believing data is real npc trait, son

Depends. Does the data make sense?
But BlackPill happens all time 24/7 everywhere, they still don't believe.

The blackpill is actually very subtle. Sure I suspected things not like what we were told for a long time but I NEVER imagined things were actually THIS bad until I discovered the redpill and then later the blackpill on the internet. These things are not as obvious as you are making them out to be. Consider the MASSIVE level of media brainwashing about how love (and for that matter the world in general) is a meritocracy somehow and that personality matters. Finding out that this is all utter bullshit is soul crushing.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 2227
criticial thinking is part of human survival, normies live such safe and fulfilling existence that they are no longer able to tap into that part of their psychology.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and stuckneworleans
criticial thinking is part of human survival, normies live such safe and fulfilling existence that they are no longer able to tap into that part of their psychology.

It goes deeper than that. Humans are primates. Most people have evolved to follow the pack leader. It was useful for survival in ancient times, but not so much anymore since in complex society critical thinking is needed.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 4887
0308ED58 5F84 4136 A05A 72ADAD4D38CC

XD

This belongs in the best of the best

• +1
752.jpg

^
the face of COPE

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Clark69
Believing authority> all in every context

That's all it is to be a normie imo

bump

• +1
You're smart and make good threads.

Lol i was just dealing with this today. Dull normie family member telling me the cockroach bait pest control doesnt work, when he literally leaves half of the food unsealed and hasnt actually seen how many less cockroaches there are. I explained to him how u need to clean up so the only thing for cockroaches to eat is the bait. Didnt get through his thick skull lol

He insists on using the kill on contact barrier spray which is so fuckin obviously only a superficial treatment, it doesnt make it so the cockroaches eat it and take it back to the hive. Like yea it has its use, but mostly for using as an outdoor barrier from keeping them from coming in

And its like. Theres been legit studies from entimologists about it showinf being clean + bait stations is the best way to deal with roaches. This dummy thinks spray is magic and it can just be sprayed everywhere and his disgusting trashy lifestyle will be immune to roaches 🙄

Its basic shit like that which is why iq and logic are so important but normie tards literally think iq is only "durr itz just book smartz nerdz dont got street smartz and common semse doe" lmao which is such obvious cope