Explanation for my last thread.

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

I will be there for the downfall of clavicular.
In my last thread I talked about why this forum should be deleted and heres another reason why. Some peoples lives have been ruined due to what they posted on here, for example james sapphire. If you know me I do not like james whatsoever but I cant help but empathize for him because his digital foot print from this site made him unable to get a job or go to college. The best thing this forum can do is probable do a giant restart like lookism.net and do a data delete.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
@Master this might be the best option for you if care about others. I think you should do lookism all over again.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
What other forums dose master own?

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
In my last thread I talked about why this forum should be deleted and heres another reason why. Some peoples lives have been ruined due to what they posted on here, for example james sapphire. If you know me I do not like james whatsoever but I cant help but empathize for him because his digital foot print from this site made him unable to get a job or go to college. The best thing this forum can do is probable do a giant restart like lookism.net and do a data delete.
Again I agree with you there should be a reset

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
i second this. this server sucks ass shut it down

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and sub5incel125