• I agree

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
ThousandCuts

ThousandCuts

You know what to do
Gentlemen, let's get right into this heckin' theory!

The average vagina will stretch up to 8 inches. The bigger the torso the bigger is the vagina.

SO a vagina is that long, then the WW2 german soldier helmet penis has to be just as long in order to scrape off the foreign semen off the vagina's walls because game theory/Darwinism, ie bigger dicks are more likely to pass on their genes.

In theory all men should have 8 inches but they don't, just like every men should be 6' tall and Chad but that's not happening.

To say that a 7inches penis is the average when the average face is only 5/10 when it should be 8/10 is bullshit.
We know for a fact that any ChadBorn can have his face ruined by environmental factors such as mouthbreathing caused by the toxic chemicals in the air of the modern era that we can hardly breath through our noses.

Because of hypergamy thousands of years ago, while the vast majority of small dicked men die off, the subhuman 90% females managed to pass on their genes thus spreading the small dick genes further down.

THEREFORE :

- Virgin females are not able to take on 8 inchers, they first require some stretching entitled "to push the guts" or something because their unit is like an accordion yet to be expanded. They like this feeling of being stretched out and the pain of it because of female's nature. Females just lay there, get stretched and then seek even bigger dicks because they love it. In a year they end up 8 inches deep "size queens".

- (white) Men are on average around 5.9 inches to my knowledge. Men, just like women can stretch their genitalia but because of men's nature, we don't enjoy suffering by doing penis enlargement exercises especially when there is no added pleasure to it. Only after thousands of hours of penis enlargement can the average men reach a 8 inches long penis. What a chore.

TLDR : I think the discrepancy between what the average woman can handle and what the average man can wield can simply be explained by the fact that women can stretch their unit passively, while fucking, these fucking bitches while men have it much harder because penis enlargement stretches is hardwork.

@thecel
@Amnesia

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 23391, crackercel and 4 others
horrible theory

• Hmm...
Reactions: ThousandCuts
You have autism

• +1
Good post and based avi

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and ThousandCuts
best of the best worthy

I’m serious.

@BrendioEEE make sure you click the background music video

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
best of the best worthy

I’m serious.

@BrendioEEE make sure you click the background music video
Almost spit out my drink doing this dumb shit.

• Woah
Do you think that in The future, with The evolution theory, everybody Will be Chad?

Gentlemen, let's get right into this heckin' theory!
View attachment 2211540

The average vagina will stretch up to 8 inches. The bigger the torso the bigger is the vagina.

SO a vagina is that long, then the WW2 german soldier helmet penis has to be just as long in order to scrape off the foreign semen off the vagina's walls because game theory/Darwinism, ie bigger dicks are more likely to pass on their genes.

In theory all men should have 8 inches but they don't, just like every men should be 6' tall and Chad but that's not happening.

To say that a 7inches penis is the average when the average face is only 5/10 when it should be 8/10 is bullshit.
We know for a fact that any ChadBorn can have his face ruined by environmental factors such as mouthbreathing caused by the toxic chemicals in the air of the modern era that we can hardly breath through our noses.

Because of hypergamy thousands of years ago, while the vast majority of small dicked men die off, the subhuman 90% females managed to pass on their genes thus spreading the small dick genes further down.

THEREFORE :

- Virgin females are not able to take on 8 inchers, they first require some stretching entitled "to push the guts" or something because their unit is like an accordion yet to be expanded. They like this feeling of being stretched out and the pain of it because of female's nature. Females just lay there, get stretched and then seek even bigger dicks because they love it. In a year they end up 8 inches deep "size queens".

- (white) Men are on average around 5.9 inches to my knowledge. Men, just like women can stretch their genitalia but because of men's nature, we don't enjoy suffering by doing penis enlargement exercises especially when there is no added pleasure to it. Only after thousands of hours of penis enlargement can the average men reach a 8 inches long penis. What a chore.

TLDR : I think the discrepancy between what the average woman can handle and what the average man can wield can simply be explained by the fact that women can stretch their unit passively, while fucking, these fucking bitches while men have it much harder because penis enlargement stretches is hardwork.

@thecel
@Amnesia

Media 230514 164628

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar and ThousandCuts
Read every single word, shit thread boyo

Do you think that in The future, with The evolution theory, everybody Will be Chad?
The evolution theory AKA out of africa theory and Darwinism are not entirely true
Look into lamarckian inheritance, skeleton remains found in EU 400K years ago, unknown genetic % found in africans that whites don't have.

If everyone was Chad (=read 8/10) then Chad would be 5/10 = MTN.
But what you mean truly, I think that in the future we will no longer have Chad and incels. The future Chad are the healthy people and the future subhumans will be the unhealthy ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28939
Read every single word, shit thread boyo
My point was that both men and women can gain tissue growth with the microtearing tissue mechanism related to stretching.

- Women can get erect.

- Men can get erect.

- Women can passively stretch whilst fucking.

- Men can't passively stretch whilst fucking.

The fact that men can't, explains the discrepancy.
Women are not hotshit, they are just as shitty as us men. They simply have it easier.