Exploring South Asian Beauty Standards | Beauty Culture

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

"- height. very important in South Asian that you are tall, for males thats 5’10 and above, for females 5’5 and above.

- eyes. South asians generally have much larger eyes, you can see it in quite a few of the paintings you showed. Lighter eye colour is also considered quite important even if the features of the individual are not that great.

- cheeks. South Asians all tend to have rounded and noticeable cheekbones.

- there is a clear difference in the way skin colour is defined between men and women. Men can have skin colour that is much darker and still be considered attractive as long as they have good features and a good physique.

Unlike other ethnicities our noses fit with our faces because all of our features tend to be bigger and more defined."

@RabidRosaries

Thought its quite crazy that despite india being a bit..

shit.

the average height is still high

• +1
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero and Deleted member 15827
The average height is 5'5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Deleted member 17829
You cannot be considered attractive in india if you don't look rapist
20220804 230022

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 17829
When I was looking through studies on height I came across one for India and even among young men it said about 167-168
I woudlnt call that high tbh
Maybe curries in the west are taller though

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, STEVE GAMING and Deleted member 15827
When I was looking through studies on height I came across one for Indian and even among young men it said about 167-168
I woudlnt call that high tbh
Maybe curries in the west are taller though
latest studies says zoomers are "5'7 in poor 5'9 in rich" but most indians ive seen in UK are much taller

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 17829
Just be a white chad theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
  • JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and Deleted member 15827

"- height. very important in South Asian that you are tall, for males thats 5’10 and above, for females 5’5 and above.

- eyes. South asians generally have much larger eyes, you can see it in quite a few of the paintings you showed. Lighter eye colour is also considered quite important even if the features of the individual are not that great.

- cheeks. South Asians all tend to have rounded and noticeable cheekbones.

- there is a clear difference in the way skin colour is defined between men and women. Men can have skin colour that is much darker and still be considered attractive as long as they have good features and a good physique.

Unlike other ethnicities our noses fit with our faces because all of our features tend to be bigger and more defined."

@RabidRosaries

Thought its quite crazy that despite india being a bit..
View attachment 1808817
shit.

the average height is still high

He used the exact same picture in the thumbnail as that Pink Pill foid that was roasting @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
He used the exact same picture in the thumbnail as that Pink Pill foid that was roasting @Xangsane
View attachment 1809060
Where's the roasting they look like they're simping

Jfl doesn't even matter if you're rolling in dirt, potential chad bones will literally be sniffed out under layers of shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky
Where's the roasting they look like they're simping

Jfl doesn't even matter if you're rolling in dirt, potential chad bones will literally be sniffed out under layers of shit

• Woah
Reactions: WanderingBurro