EXPOSING ABSOLUTE RETARD @COLESP FOR LARPING INSTAGRAM DMS (JFL AT TRYING TO FLEX ON INCELS ON A FORUM FOR VALIDATION)

D

Deleted member 27472

Myron Gaines Follower
Alright so first up here we have @colesp attempting to flex IG dms on user @Deepmaxer

- here he claims “no filters in real life bud” “I have good appeal irl” (coming from a 5’6 larping Manlet on a Indian homosexual forum)

3DD2F4D6 4284 4EE2 A5E2 30F87DB9D3AD

After further investigation we can see that these messages have something very suspicious - the second photo says “new Instagram account”

Credit to the schizo retard, he had enough smarts to colour that out on the first picture but sadly due to his room temp IQ he forgot to colour it out on the 2nd JFLLLLLLL

C0892DB2 D644 44CD 8347 8C1786D11F73

SO IN OTHER WORDS THIS ABSOLUTE IDIOT HAS MADE NEW IG ACCOUNTS TO MESSAGE HIMSELF TO FLEX ON A ANONYMOUS FORUM FOR INTERNET VALIDATION :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

“Hii you looked so handsome in that black suit lol :)

223E57F0 7E12 4E18 A521 782F4B6F087A

Not to mention this kid has also been exposed for morphing his face with other peoples faces in a attempt to flex on random subhumans on this forum JFL

ABSOLUTELY OVER FOR YOU RETARD @colesp

(inb4 muh they were both new accounts)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kebab, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 21863 and 43 others
@5.5psl @User49 @Oxygen @BongMog @Kebab Master

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 24593, Oxygen and 4 others
@Esteban1997 Mogs @colesp :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 7580, tombradylover and 4 others
@TRUE_CEL @forevermirin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin, 5.5psl, Gengar and 1 other person
Alright so first up here we have @colesp attempting to flex IG dms on user @Deepmaxer

- here he claims “no filters in real life bud” “I have good appeal irl” (coming from a 5’6 larping Manlet on a Indian homosexual forum)

View attachment 2171655

After further investigation we can see that these messages have something very suspicious - the second photo says “new Instagram account”

Credit to the schizo retard, he had enough smarts to colour that out on the first picture but sadly due to his room temp IQ he forgot to colour it out on the 2nd JFLLLLLLL

View attachment 2171660

SO IN OTHER WORDS THIS ABSOLUTE IDIOT HAS MADE NEW IG ACCOUNTS TO MESSAGE HIMSELF TO FLEX ON A ANONYMOUS FORUM FOR INTERNET VALIDATION :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2171662

Not to mention this kid has also been exposed for morphing his face with other peoples faces in a attempt to flex on random subhumans on this forum JFL

brutal bud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544, Deleted member 27472 and BongMog
Gtfi dalit dog @colesp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 24593, forevermirin and 2 others
Also the state your life needs to be in to look for pity points on this forum jfl

• +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 28414 and 5 others
IRL he'll get cucked and eaten alive by tallfag boneless curries

• +1
Reactions: Azr616 and Deleted member 27472
Also the state your life needs to be in to look for pity points on this forum jfl
Yeah dude he’s a abused dog. He’s so autistic he couldn’t even cover his tracks properly jfl. not to mention morphing his face with models. over for his IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, tombradylover, 5.5psl and 4 others
Yeah dude he’s a abused dog. He’s so autistic he couldn’t even cover his tracks properly jfl. not to mention morphing his face with models. over for his IQ
I'll keep him on ignore tbh , along with that nigger ozell

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Gengar, 5.5psl and 2 others

View attachment 2171655

View attachment 2171660

View attachment 2171662

Ohh cry more and suck my dick more I fucked that bitch 3 weeks ago..calm down you insecure incel ..respect yo dad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, pneumocystosis, forevermirin and 2 others
I'll keep him on ignore tbh , along with that nigger ozell
Thas the only way to cope faggot, you cannot digest the success that I have with women

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: forevermirin, ChileanMaxxer and Azr616
Ohh cry more and suck my dick more I fucked that bitch 3 weeks ago..calm down you insecure incel ..respect yo dad
By that bitch, considering it was you, you mean you fuck your hand and you nicknamed it your bitch??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, tombradylover, Azr616 and 2 others
Lol jealous faggot

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Myth, Azr616 and 1 other person
By that bitch, considering it was you, you mean you fuck your hand and you nicknamed it your bitch??
Jfl, cry more I promise you never fucked a hot bitch thas why you are rotting here incel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Calm down faggot there is no way you can be like me, yo just a faggot fucking yo hand cry more
Fuarkkkkkkk so jealous of someone fucking their hand. Over for you Manlet.

Is someone barking?? I dunno can't see him? Must be a manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Myth and Deleted member 27472
IRL he'll get cucked and eaten alive by tallfag boneless curries
Lol I cucked so many tallfags, there is a entire forum mad at me for cucking them

• JFL
Calm down faggot there is no way you can be like me, yo just a faggot fucking yo hand cry more
Posts - 2042 (in one month)
Reputation - 1058
Height - 5’5
Joined - March 26th 2023

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 24593, tombradylover and 3 others
Ohh calm down boy I larped sometimes but my slaycountvis is not a larp
Who cares, you fuck your own Dalit mother.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 24593 and 5 others
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Myth, 5.5psl and BongMog
My brother Ozell is an Israelite, not a “nigger.”
Don't give a flying fuck about him and his schizo semantics , ignored ,muh faggonite , muh kryptonite

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
Based and blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: homovirgin, Azr616, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person

View attachment 2171655

View attachment 2171660

View attachment 2171662

Putting schizos on ignore list has made my forum experience so much more worthwhile

• +1
Reactions: inceI, Deleted member 27472 and BongMog
I saw him at party. Can confirm, he was indeed hot in that black suit

ocr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 24593 and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and BongMog
How many times this pajeet will get dragged here and still keep larping

No dignity for you pajeet @colesp

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 27472
Who cares, you fuck your own Dalit mother.
Don’t hate on a fello curry like that bro… not cool it’s us agaisnt the world

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, lasnt and BongMog
@colesp u getting cooked u larping schizoid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, BongMog and Deleted member 27472
  • Love it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230426-094246_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230426-094246_Gallery.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24593 and forevermirin
Never trust anyone's "dms" or "screenshots" on schizomax.org

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and BongMog

View attachment 2171655

View attachment 2171660

View attachment 2171662

He also claims having snuggled 17 yt foids whilst simultaneously living in Uttar-Pradesh. Make me wonder...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 24593 and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 24593 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and St.TikTokcel
Posts - 2042 (in one month)
Reputation - 1058
Height - 5’5
Joined - March 26th 2023
holy shit i still remember the first time he posted i thought he was still greycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
i dont understand why hers being a "new account" is such a big deal tbh. plenty HQNP girls stay off social media and only resort to it when they crush on a chad

Jfl he claims 5’6 and says he’s a slayer. Obviously it was larp there’s no such thing as 5’6 slayer jfl that’s incel tier height no matter the face. Pathetic scum @colesp you fucking coward

• JFL
Reactions: Myth and Deleted member 27472
i dont understand why hers being a "new account" is such a big deal tbh. plenty HQNP girls stay off social media and only resort to it when they crush on a chad
both accounts were new jfl. keep coping. crush on a “chad” he’s a 5’6 Indian come on

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Jfl he claims 5’6 and says he’s a slayer. Obviously it was larp there’s no such thing as 5’6 slayer jfl that’s incel tier height no matter the face. Pathetic scum @colesp you fucking coward
Height has no relation to sex, I have had many girls lusting over me for my body + I fucked girls here in usa..so cope more thinking a short guy cannot slay.while I slay including yo oneitis

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back