Exposing @Michael Myers and @Jason Voorhees

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year
Most of you incels don't know but @Michael Myers used to be a virgin incel called @True_Cel/ @Gengar

After getting caught for being a gay pedo ; he proceed to change his name in an effort to his identity

Proof

Bad enough?
Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

Now let's move on to his other curry buddy @Jason Voorhees . Formerly known as @Preston
Here is Preston joining in 2021 so almost 3 years ago. A dumb bluepilled dog. And what does he do? Pays for VIP pass to join some 'secret Forum group' and asks for a curry cuddle buddy JFL.. you'd think Im jokin till you see it for yourself

So there you have it. Exposing both the faggots on the forum with proof. Now you know why they changed their identities. You can't make this shit up
tom-and-jerry-laugh.gif
laughs cage GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Lookologist003, Jason Voorhees and 19 others
Dnrd

• Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Most of you incels don't know but @Michael Myers used to be a virgin incel called @True_Cel/ @Gengar

After getting caught for being a gay pedo ; he proceed to change his name in an effort to his identity

View attachment 2950452

Bad enough?
Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

Now let's move on to his other curry buddy @Jason Voorhees . Formerly known as @Preston
Here is Preston joining in 2021 so almost 3 years ago. A dumb bluepilled dog. And what does he do? Asks for a curry cuddle buddy JFL.. you can't make this shit up
View attachment 2950458

So there you have it. Exposing both the faggots on the forum with proof. You can't make this shit up
tom-and-jerry-laugh.gif

B]
You are right, all of the .org mods are apart of a secret clique of eyes wide shut type ordeal consisting of an gay jewish/indian sex ring.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PsychoH, Shycel, whatismog and 8 others

Bump

• Love it
You are right, all of the .org mods are apart of a secret clique of eyes wide shut type of gay jewish sex ring.
"ascension or death" youre supporting genocide im calling police

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Sny
You are right, all of the .org mods are apart of a secret clique of eyes wide shut type ordeal consisting of a gay jewish/indian sex ring.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, coisbhai, Bushman and 2 others
Daily reminder OP is a kebabjeet who is still mad I didn’t eat at his kebab shop when I was walking through the slums of Istanbul.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PsychoH, Lookologist003, whatismog and 12 others
You are right, all of the .org mods are apart of a secret clique of eyes wide shut type ordeal consisting of a gay jewish/indian sex ring.
true i was a mod i can confirm this we r all faggots

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, ReadBooksEveryday and ggg.tv🤫

Evisceration deserved. Glad I'm spending less time on here to be honest to worry about overextending, pointless curry menus.

• JFL

Proof
View attachment 2950452

Bad enough?
Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

Here is Preston joining in 2021 so almost 3 years ago. A dumb bluepilled dog. And what does he do? Pays for VIP pass to join some 'secret Forum group' and asks for a curry cuddle buddy JFL.. you'd think Im jokin till you see it for yourself
View attachment 2950458

So there you have it. Exposing both the faggots on the forum with proof. Now you know why they changed their identities. You can't make this shit up
tom-and-jerry-laugh.gif
laughs cage GIF
You still rotting on here roasting normies? Smh

• JFL
You are right, all of the .org mods are apart of a secret clique of eyes wide shut type ordeal consisting of an gay jewish/indian sex ring.
Explains why I got de-moded🤭

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Sny
I swear you've posted this thread before
But I laughed at the first @true_cel picture then stopped reading

• +1

Proof
View attachment 2950452

Bad enough?
Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

View attachment 2950458

tom-and-jerry-laugh.gif
laughs cage GIF
You fell off hard son

• So Sad