Exposing TikToker Sam Zia

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
This thread will go over all the fake bullshit and lying this grey cell does to gain revenue and views from his 12 year old audience.

If you don't know who this Tiktoker is, he got exposure from showing a haircut from another Tik Toker (Lance Baker). The only reason he has any sort of audience was because the haircut blew up and middle schoolers thought he was attractive.

Dropshipping And Horsehit Products

I wouldn't have much of an issue with the guy if he wasn't just greypilling people for money. He has a skincare/health brand where he sells three fake and useless products.
Screenshot 2023 09 10 at 122621 AM

His three products being a "Gua Sha," "Jade Roller," and the absolute worse. "Ice Face Massager." It doesn't take a genius to figure out why these products suck. The GuaSha, is piece of plastic that you rub on your jawline, which is acclaimed by him to give you a more defined jawline. However, if one were to use 2.4 braincells they would realize you're just pushing your skin. He claims the "jade roller" will "remove water from and lift your face," again, complete BS and literally just rubbing your skin with a stone. Hell, ice hooding has more scientific backing than this stupid fucking rock. The last and by far most obscene product is the "ice face massager." When I saw this I kid you not I died laughing. Is this guy actually selling a piece of rubber for 14$? The point of the product is to freeze water in it and use it to ice your face and possibly icehood or try and reduce inflammation (has little backing). Does he think people are incapable of just holding a piece of ice with their hands? Well apparently because people actually buy this shit. I also wouldn't mind it as less if he was just pushing these products instead of drop shipping, but all it takes is one Ali express search to get all 3 of his products for about 2.50$ USD
Screenshot 2023 09 10 at 120834 AM

Sud Scrub
Although it isn't his, he promotes some other dogshit called a "sudscrub" aka a loofa or washcloth. He does an "honest review" of the product while also putting in affiliate link in the video for you to purchase the product with some of the worst acting I've ever seen. Again, more overpriced drop shipped garbage from the factories of WuHan.

Shit advice and Retardation
Not only does he sell snake oil to his 12 year old audience. He gives incorrect greypill softmaxxing advice, usually with no scientific backing. In this video he gives trash advice on acne and diet with no scientific backing.

Overall he's just a POS who gives shit advice, yes he might be "doing us a favor" but idgaf, fuck this scamming loser.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, kiyopon, kebab and 5 others
i hate that nigga

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
How do subhumans like this get popular on chinktok? Genuinely amazes me

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, chadpreetsingh, Chadeep and 2 others
Show ignored content

This thread will go over all the fake bullshit and lying this grey cell does to gain revenue and views from his 12 year old audience.

If you don't know who this Tiktoker is, he got exposure from showing a haircut from another Tik Toker (Lance Baker). The only reason he has any sort of audience was because the haircut blew up and middle schoolers thought he was attractive.

Dropshipping And Horsehit Products

I wouldn't have much of an issue with the guy if he wasn't just greypilling people for money. He has a skincare/health brand where he sells three fake and useless products.
View attachment 2424844
His three products being a "Gua Sha," "Jade Roller," and the absolute worse. "Ice Face Massager." It doesn't take a genius to figure out why these products suck. The GuaSha, is piece of plastic that you rub on your jawline, which is acclaimed by him to give you a more defined jawline. However, if one were to use 2.4 braincells they would realize you're just pushing your skin. He claims the "jade roller" will "remove water from and lift your face," again, complete BS and literally just rubbing your skin with a stone. Hell, ice hooding has more scientific backing than this stupid fucking rock. The last and by far most obscene product is the "ice face massager." When I saw this I kid you not I died laughing. Is this guy actually selling a piece of rubber for 14$? The point of the product is to freeze water in it and use it to ice your face and possibly icehood or try and reduce inflammation (has little backing). Does he think people are incapable of just holding a piece of ice with their hands? Well apparently because people actually buy this shit. I also wouldn't mind it as less if he was just pushing these products instead of drop shipping, but all it takes is one Ali express search to get all 3 of his products for about 2.50$ USD
View attachment 2424849

Sud Scrub
Although it isn't his, he promotes some other dogshit called a "sudscrub" aka a loofa or washcloth. He does an "honest review" of the product while also putting in affiliate link in the video for you to purchase the product with some of the worst acting I've ever seen. Again, more overpriced drop shipped garbage from the factories of WuHan.

Shit advice and Retardation
Not only does he sell snake oil to his 12 year old audience. He gives incorrect greypill softmaxxing advice, usually with no scientific backing. In this video he gives trash advice on acne and diet with no scientific backing.

Overall he's just a POS who gives shit advice, yes he might be "doing us a favor" but idgaf, fuck this scamming loser. He’s

No one cares bro it’s not his fault it’s the incel 12 year olds who are falling for his scams😂

Mirin' how much those eyelashes are carrying his NCT.