vaninskybird

jb maxxer
IN THIS THREAD, I WILL POINT OUT SOME WOMEN/SOCIETY DEGENERACY
YOUR CORTISOL WILL SPIKE

NOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, LET'S GET INTO IT

WE HAVE A POPULAR SONG FROM SWEDISH ARTIST TOVE LO
Dasasd

I WILL TRY TO KEEP IT SHORT
OUR SUBJECT IS GONNA BE A LTB (THE SINGER HERSELF)

Wahmen 15

WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS AN ATTENTION SEEKING DEGENERATE HOE (YOUR AVERAGE WOMAN TBH), SHOWING US AN AVERAGE DAY IN HER LIFE, WHICH CONSISTS OF:

1.DRINKING ALCOHOL LIKE SHE'S DYING OF THIRST

Wahmen 6

Wahmen 19
Wahmen 20
Wahmen 21
Wahmen 22
Wahmen 26

2.GETTING RAILED BY CHAD AND THIRSTING OVER HIM
Wahmen 2

Wahmen 3
Wahmen 4
Wahmen 8
Wahmen 10
Wahmen 11
Wahmen 16

3.MAKING OUT WITH FEMALE FRIENDS (SHE WOULD RATHER TURN GAY THAN GIVE THE AVERAGE MAN A CHANCE)
Wahmen 5
Wahmen 25

JUST LOOK HOW HAPPY SHE IS TO BE A DEGENERATE HOE
Wahmen 23

NOW THAT SHE HAD HER FUN AND THE NIGHT IS APPROACHING IT'S END, SOMETHING HAPPENS, SOMETHING STRANGE... SHE BEGINS TO CRY
Wahmen 9

NOW YOU'RE ASKING "OH GREAT BALKAN GOD, @vaninskybird , BUT WHY IS SHE CRYING, IF I WAS IN HER PLACE, GOING OUT WITH BROS AND RAILING STACIES, I WOULD BE THE HAPPIEST MAN EVER, SO WHY, OH MERCIFUL ONE, WHY IS SHE CRYING?"

NOW MY CHILD, I WILL ASK YOU, WHY DO YOU THINK?
PERHAPS SOME OF MY WISDOM RUBBED ON YOU AND YOU MAY START TO BELIEVE THAT HER CONSCIENCE IS KICKING IN, BUT THAT'S UNHEARD OF. A WOMAN? HAVING A CONSCIENCE? FEELING BAD FOR WHAT SHE DID? IT CAN'T BE, BUT THE PROOF IS RIGHT IN YOUR FACE, SO THIS MUST BE IT, RIGHT?

WRONG
charlton heston old hollywood GIF

DON'T GET FOOLED BY THIS HARPY, IT MAY LOOK LIKE SHE DEVELOPED A CONSCIENCE BUT IN REALITY, THE ONLY REASON SHE'S CRYING AND FEELING BAD IS BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T GET CHAD ON A LEASH
THIS IS A NEVER ENDING CYCLE, HOW ELSE WOULD SHE END UP WITH THE THOUSAND COCK STARE?
Wahmen 24

NOW, OF COURSE THIS ISN'T THE END OF THE THREAD (YUP, THERE'S MORE)
WE'LL HAVE TO DIVE A LITTLE BIT INTO THE COMMENT SECTION
julian bond squee GIF

THE MOST UPVODED COMMENT, SURPRISE, SURPRISE...
WHMEN

IS FROM ANOTHER THOUSAND COCK STARE ROASTIE
"WE ALL KNOW HOW SHE FEELS"
Funny GIF

LET'S CHECK OUT SOME OF THE REPLIES

32FSE
WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED? FULL OF ROASTIES AGREEING
"REALITY CATCHING UP WITH YOU" :lul:
BUT, THAT'S NOT ALL, WHAT'S COMING NEXT IS BRUTAL
WE HAVE 2 VICTIMS OF THE BLUEPILL, THEY DON'T REALIZE THIS SONG IS FOR THE ROASTIE THAT BROKE THEM, IT'S ABOUT HER NOT BEING HAPPY WITHOUT CHAD
JFL
WHAT DID YOU EXPECT, BRO?
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

I WILL HAVE TO END THIS THREAD HERE, BECAUSE I CANNOT ATTACH MORE FILES

@Moggie @FailedNormieManlet @Xangsane @Niko @Leo69 @Nims @𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐 @Beastimmung @Übermogger @Tallooksmaxxer @Dr. Mog @Manchild @HappyJanitor @aBetterMii @RAITEIII @Mogpogs @TsarTsar444 @JBcollector @Psychophilly @Octillionaire
because i mentioned the word "bvll" im gonna pitty tag @the BULL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Theodosis, MoggerGaston and 42 others
Squidbro posting on overtime
Banger after banger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: virren, ReadBooksEveryday, Niklaus Mikaelson and 3 others
not a single fucking atom + you're a deprived dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, ReadBooksEveryday, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others
I FORGOT TO MENTION THE LYRICS OF THE SONG
"
Can't go home alone again
Need someone CHAD to numb the pain, oh"

ION HAVE ANYTHING MORE TO SAY
the prince of egypt GIF

BEGONE THOTS

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 2969 and 11 others
I think observed smilar things a year ago, I just thought how an average becky has it easy compared to a normie male.

• +1
Reactions: virren, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 22126 and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: virren, ReadBooksEveryday, Niklaus Mikaelson and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 14693 and Aypo129
I think observed smilar things a year ago, I just thought how an average becky has it easy compared to a normie male.
Average Turkish girl is a prude dude stop the cope

They have a minuscule whore population compare to the west

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ElySioNs, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
click to edit

• JFL
Reactions: advancevision

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, vaninskybird and Aypo129
its posted by the homie from the romanian orphanage
Mogger from romainia orphanage
His mom couldnt handle the exposé😼🤙🤙

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, vaninskybird and Moggie
Dn rd

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, vaninskybird and Aypo129
Caged at this banger thread fr

Needed this :lul:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Niklaus Mikaelson and vaninskybird
America and all great civilisation have been built on the oppressions And suppression of women's rights

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston, ReadBooksEveryday and vaninskybird
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Aypo129
Sex means nothing for women even with chad a women with high body count is basically an alcoholic

• +1
Reactions: virren, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 23778 and 2 others
Sex means nothing for women even with chad a women with high body count is basically an alcoholic​
THANK YOU FOR POINTING IT OUT AND REMINDING ME THAT I FORGOT TO ADD INTO THE MAIN THREAD

IF SHE IS NOT A VIRGIN JB, THEN KISSING MEANS NOTHING FOR A WOMAN
IT'S LIKE DRINKING WATER, OR RATHER ALCOHOL IN THEIR CASE

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and JBcollector
IN THIS THREAD, I WILL POINT OUT SOME WOMEN/SOCIETY DEGENERACY
YOUR CORTISOL WILL SPIKE

NOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, LET'S GET INTO IT

WE HAVE A POPULAR SONG FROM SWEDISH ARTIST TOVE LO
View attachment 1986197

I WILL TRY TO KEEP IT SHORT
OUR SUBJECT IS GONNA BE A LTB (THE SINGER HERSELF)

View attachment 1986205

WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS AN ATTENTION SEEKING DEGENERATE HOE (YOUR AVERAGE WOMAN TBH), SHOWING US AN AVERAGE DAY IN HER LIFE, WHICH CONSISTS OF:

1.DRINKING ALCOHOL LIKE SHE'S DYING OF THIRST

View attachment 1986207

View attachment 1986212
View attachment 1986213
View attachment 1986214
View attachment 1986215
View attachment 1986216

2.GETTING RAILED BY CHAD AND THIRSTING OVER HIM
View attachment 1986222

View attachment 1986223
View attachment 1986226
View attachment 1986228
View attachment 1986229
View attachment 1986231
View attachment 1986232

3.MAKING OUT WITH FEMALE FRIENDS (SHE WOULD RATHER TURN GAY THAN GIVE THE AVERAGE MAN A CHANCE)
View attachment 1986234
View attachment 1986236

JUST LOOK HOW HAPPY SHE IS TO BE A DEGENERATE HOE
View attachment 1986237

NOW THAT SHE HAD HER FUN AND THE NIGHT IS APPROACHING IT'S END, SOMETHING HAPPENS, SOMETHING STRANGE... SHE BEGINS TO CRY
View attachment 1986239

NOW YOU'RE ASKING "OH GREAT BALKAN GOD, @vaninskybird , BUT WHY IS SHE CRYING, IF I WAS IN HER PLACE, GOING OUT WITH BROS AND RAILING STACIES, I WOULD BE THE HAPPIEST MAN EVER, SO WHY, OH MERCIFUL ONE, WHY IS SHE CRYING?"

NOW MY CHILD, I WILL ASK YOU, WHY DO YOU THINK?
PERHAPS SOME OF MY WISDOM RUBBED ON YOU AND YOU MAY START TO BELIEVE THAT HER CONSCIENCE IS KICKING IN, BUT THAT'S UNHEARD OF. A WOMAN? HAVING A CONSCIENCE? FEELING BAD FOR WHAT SHE DID? IT CAN'T BE, BUT THE PROOF IS RIGHT IN YOUR FACE, SO THIS MUST BE IT, RIGHT?

WRONG
charlton heston old hollywood GIF

DON'T GET FOOLED BY THIS HARPY, IT MAY LOOK LIKE SHE DEVELOPED A CONSCIENCE BUT IN REALITY, THE ONLY REASON SHE'S CRYING AND FEELING BAD IS BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T GET CHAD ON A LEASH
THIS IS A NEVER ENDING CYCLE, HOW ELSE WOULD SHE END UP WITH THE THOUSAND COCK STARE?
View attachment 1986245

NOW, OF COURSE THIS ISN'T THE END OF THE THREAD (YUP, THERE'S MORE)
WE'LL HAVE TO DIVE A LITTLE BIT INTO THE COMMENT SECTION
julian bond squee GIF

THE MOST UPVODED COMMENT, SURPRISE, SURPRISE...
View attachment 1986254

IS FROM ANOTHER THOUSAND COCK STARE ROASTIE
"WE ALL KNOW HOW SHE FEELS"
Funny GIF

LET'S CHECK OUT SOME OF THE REPLIES

View attachment 1986255
WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED? FULL OF ROASTIES AGREEING
"REALITY CATCHING UP WITH YOU" :lul:
BUT, THAT'S NOT ALL, WHAT'S COMING NEXT IS BRUTAL
View attachment 1986256
WE HAVE 2 VICTIMS OF THE BLUEPILL, THEY DON'T REALIZE THIS SONG IS FOR THE ROASTIE THAT BROKE THEM, IT'S ABOUT HER NOT BEING HAPPY WITHOUT CHAD
View attachment 1986257
WHAT DID YOU EXPECT, BRO?
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

I WILL HAVE TO END THIS THREAD HERE, BECAUSE I CANNOT ATTACH MORE FILES

@Moggie @FailedNormieManlet @Xangsane @Niko @Leo69 @Nims @𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐 @Beastimmung @Übermogger @Tallooksmaxxer @Dr. Mog @Manchild @HappyJanitor @aBetterMii @RAITEIII @Mogpogs @TsarTsar444 @JBcollector @Psychophilly @Octillionaire
because i mentioned the word "bvll" im gonna pitty tag @the BULL

based thread.

my main side-chick just recently told me about this exact situations, where she was out in the club with friends, dancing having fun, and then all of a sudden broke down in tears because she felt unfulfilled and like something was missing (I've been playing her for close to 2 years now, only using her as a coom-device while she somehow developed "a deep unforgettable love" for me JFL)

closely after her breakdown, she decided to give a simp in her group of friends, that had been orbiting her for the last 2 years and cared for her when she broke down in the club, a chance after he confessed her his feelings JFL

And when you think she could have developed a conscience and came to her senses, she promised me to let me keep fucking her while LTRing the cuck - can't make it up how degenerate these hoes are :lul: once they developed an unhealthy obsession with a guy/chad they'll always be up for grabs, no matter their relationship status.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, fjor2096, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
op never leaves his basement

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ReadBooksEveryday and vaninskybird
I didn’t think it was gonna be a good thread until I read the comments, biology really is a bitch

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 22126 and vaninskybird
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: virren, ReadBooksEveryday and Corleone
youre one too

thats why you think like that

and btw dnr
Donald Trump GIF by MOODMAN

Screenshot 2022 12 08 at 111150

talking about basement rotters, nice 4k posts in 3 months, with negative rep as well.

• JFL
Reactions: virren, ReadBooksEveryday and vaninskybird
View attachment 1986269
don't worry, your opinion is irrelevant anyway
lol how can i live not having appeal to bunch of autist rotter incel virgin losers like you?? lmao

yea i dont say none of that blackpill shit and right essays about my delusions unlike lots of nutsacs on here

suck my dick

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and vaninskybird
View attachment 1986268
talking about basement rotters, nice 4k posts in 3 months, with negative rep as well.
you not having lots of posts proprotionate to the time youve been on here dont mean shit about whether youre an actual loser rotter or not

YOU ABSOLUTE DIPSHIT

also read what i wrote above

suck my dick

• So Sad
Lol

• +1
This hoe is degenerate as fuck, she flashes her tits at concerts too

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: virren, Elvisandreaa, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
Angry Gamer Kid GIFs | Tenor

cringe. get a life. weirdo incel.
one:

two:

YOURE A LITERAL FUCKKING CURRY DOG LMAO

anyways

enough said

ignored

• Woah
one:

two:

YOURE A LITERAL FUCKKING CURRY DOG LMAO

anyways

enough said

ignored
bet I mog you in looks, money and slays. nice 18 pages of started threads in offtopic, where no-one ever replies to you.
Not gonna derail OP's thread any further. but you're literally the definition of an ugly outcast that lets out his incel-anger online, pathetic.
the rock spit GIF by WWE

• JFL
Reactions: virren, ReadBooksEveryday and vaninskybird

imagine thinking you know turkey better than its residents JFL @Tallooksmaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: virren, ReadBooksEveryday, ascension and 1 other person

• JFL
Average westerner thinks if a girl is below 3 digit body count she is a keeper.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: virren, Elvisandreaa, p0lishsubhuman and 3 others
Literally just like when broke curries in the Ganges sewer talk about hypergamy or 6ft or death

ppl also cope thinking that if a girl is not known for being a bitch she isnt judging by her moves. Nigga wake the fuck up. I saw lots of different ig accounts right from the inside (via social engineering physically or straith up hacking accounts of girls in my city.) they FUCK waay more often than you think. SOMEBITCH even got exposed for fucking a 24yo (as a 17yo) wake the FUCK UP!. ppl keep coping with muh she prob fucked 3 guys or she a virgin muh ive heard this that just cuz she looks high class/innocent

JBS USUALLY USE THE OLDER GUY METHOD (SINCE OLDER GUYS CANT SAY IVE FUCKED THIS JB CUZ OF THE RISK OF BEING LABELED AS "PEDO" OR GETTIN JAILED). 18yos - 19yos they fuck with 24-26-28yos. Im saying this as a Decently Social Guy with Social awareness.

also since feminism is shamed (even by promiscuous women) in Turkey bitches Play differently and act "a certain way". its basic adaptation. only woke ppl see this shit others will cope with stupid shit.

ben orospu diye adı cıkmıs karıların body countu daha dusuk atıyorum 5 kisi 16-17yasında ama çok sucsuz görünen (gizlemeye calısanlar) en az 20 ksiiyle sikismis oluyor tecrubeyle sabit birden fazla kez gördüm. boş tenekeden cok ses cıkar usta bu istisnasız böyledir. düşün bak mağaza soyanlara bak nasıl belli dah aufak iş. vergi kacırma örgütlerine bak nası buyuk işler yapıyolar gibi

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: virren, Elvisandreaa, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
White woman moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 23778, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
women prove every day they are the most disgusting,shitty people, ancient greeks were right with men having a husband and a woman ,and not allowing a woman to have a second man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: virren, p0lishsubhuman and ReadBooksEveryday
women prove every day they are the most disgusting,shitty people, ancient greeks were right with men having a husband and a woman ,and not allowing a woman to have a second man.

• So Sad
ppl also cope thinking that if a girl is not known for being a bitch she isnt judging by her moves. Nigga wake the fuck up. I saw lots of different ig accounts right from the inside (via social engineering physically or straith up hacking accounts of girls in my city.) they FUCK waay more often than you think. SOMEBITCH even got exposed for fucking a 24yo (as a 17yo) wake the FUCK UP!. ppl keep coping with muh she prob fucked 3 guys or she a virgin muh ive heard this that just cuz she looks high class/innocent

JBS USUALLY USE THE OLDER GUY METHOD (SINCE OLDER GUYS CANT SAY IVE FUCKED THIS JB CUZ OF THE RISK OF BEING LABELED AS "PEDO" OR GETTIN JAILED). 18yos - 19yos they fuck with 24-26-28yos. Im saying this as a Decently Social Guy with Social awareness.

also since feminism is shamed (even by promiscuous women) in Turkey bitches Play differently and act "a certain way". its basic adaptation. only woke ppl see this shit others will cope with stupid shit.

ben orospu diye adı cıkmıs karıların body countu daha dusuk atıyorum 5 kisi 16-17yasında ama çok sucsuz görünen (gizlemeye calısanlar) en az 20 ksiiyle sikismis oluyor tecrubeyle sabit birden fazla kez gördüm. boş tenekeden cok ses cıkar usta bu istisnasız böyledir. düşün bak mağaza soyanlara bak nasıl belli dah aufak iş. vergi kacırma örgütlerine bak nası buyuk işler yapıyolar gibi
Could you elab? Like did those girls always follow the accounts of the guys they fucked or didnt just to seem innocent? Were there any other things they did to fake being "pure"?

Pls do pt 2