exposure therapy = cope

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
do you actually think normal, well adjusted ppl need to force themselves into conversations with strangers to build enough confidence to look a girl in the eye? no, talking to girls and even asking them out comes completely natural to them.

Im sorry that your thread had no reply.

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
I'm here for looksmaxxing tips not for

"guys I've overdosed on benzos and I managed to look at a girl today, she didn't notice but it was close!"

JFL over for most people here

• JFL
Reactions: eyearea
Is this the iq of the average dude on this site? Ofcourse Well adjusted people Don’t go to therapy. They are There Because They are not Well adjusted this has to be troll.

I'm here for looksmaxxing tips not for

"guys I've overdosed on benzos and I managed to look at a girl today, she didn't notice but it was close!"

JFL over for most people here
same

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
do you actually think normal, well adjusted ppl need to force themselves into conversations with strangers to build enough confidence to look a girl in the eye? no, talking to girls and even asking them out comes completely natural to them.
That’s the damn point; normal people have already had that exposure throughout their young life, therefore don’t need exposure therapy.

People who are socially inept and hide themselves away need that exposure that normal people had.