Extensive list of Hairloss treatments beside the usual ones + anecdotal wisdom (baldcels GTFIH)

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
Alright so I will just post the list of all the treatments, highlight some upcoming ones that may be a de-facto cure, and highlight some very important anecdotal information from my own experience & surroundings:

Topical/non-systemic antiandrogenic alternatives to systemic antiandrogenic Finasteride & Dutasteride:
-RU58841 (mix powder with minox, apply topically, doesn't go systemic, blocks all androgens in the scalp, slightly weaker than FIN, can be stacked)
-Liposomal (Finasteride) solutions, topical or lipid or mesotherapy dutasteride (works on the account that the solution doesn't enter the bloodstream by being too large in molecule size/weight or that it is protected by liposomes)
-GT20029 (Close to completion of trials, works by deleting AR's and doesn't go systemic) (potential cure)
-Alfatradiol (weaker but a nice stack with other meds, efficacy is kinda like 2% topical minox but can be stacked and is useful & affordable)
-Fluridil (works like RU but is a complete product with more studies, weaker than FIN, can be stacked, stronger than RU, pretty strong) (Topolutamide, Eucapil) (Amazon, Ebay, other vendors)
-Breezula (Clascoterone, CB-03-01, Winlevi) (weaker local AR blocker, can be stacked) (weaker than RU, stronger than fluridil, more expensive than RU, just use RU, get breezula when its cheaper)
-Epristeride (could be a stronger fin alternative with less side effects as it isn't a competitive AR binder, in vitro study) (doesn't fuck with T and E levels) (only reason it isn't well known is because its kinda hard to get & fin is cheaper)
-Cyclosporine (better than Min & Fin) (Immuno-suppressant)(will kill you) (the topical should be safe though)
-darolutamide (stronger than Dutasteride) (lack of studies)
-Procapil (weak studies tho)

Growth stimulants:
-Minoxidil, topical & oral (oral is stronger but may be less safe)
-Nanoxidil (better absorbing minoxidil, supposedly, weak studies and way more expensive)
-Stemoxydine (does something to the hair growth cycle that makes it a good stack with minoxidil, pricey)
-TDM-105795 (thyromimetic, emulates the positive effects of the thyroid hormones, T3 & T4, on hair regrowth, without the sides) (could be risky needs more studies)
-Adenosene (stemoxydine is better) (weaker than 2% topical minox but an efficient substitute to minox) (minox is cheaper)
-Bimatoprost (Latisse) (minox is more effective & cheaper, works nonetheless)
-PRP (Platelet-rich Plasma)
-Latanoprost (Prostagladin, less effective than minox & more expensive)
-Redensyl (needs more data, stronger than 1% minox)

Topical absorption enhancers:
-Retinol (could be necessary to some people in combination with "topicals" as some people might have thicker scalps, apply and let absorb before applying any and all topicals, doesn't govern whether or not something goes systemic) (peels the top layer of the skin & allows better absorption)
-basic vehicle (P&G, Alcohol)
-

Written-off treatments:
-2dDR (2 deoxy D ribose) (weaker than 2% minox, can't be stacked) (mice studies)
-Progesterone (tranny drug, goes systemic when topical) (maybe liposomal solutions work? Weaker than finasteride)
-All tranny drugs (Spironolactone (topical is fine though, might be weak), Cyproterone Acetate, Flutamide, Bicalutamide) (androgen blockers that go systemic)
-Rapamycin (autophagy - like fasting) (Immuno-suppressant) (even the topical is harmful at high doses, lower doses topical might be ok)
-Astaxanthin (too weak, ineffective because it doesn't pass a minimum threshold for efficacy)

Other viable methods:
-Hair transplantation WITH verteporfin (restores transplanted hair - infinite hair transplants!)
-dNovo stem cell therapy (shady)

Alternative treatments (to alternative or co-related problems):
-Thyroid check & treatment
-Pituitary Gland check & treatment
-Nutritional deficiencies
-Blocking or allowing testosterone into the scalp may have negative effects on hair regrowth/growth. Depending on if your hair is sensitive to testosterone or not (according to Haircafe). Experiment. RU58841 blocks all androgens in the scalp.
-Bayer prolactin receptor antibody (boosts growth phase rather unconventionally, probably safe)

Upcoming treatments (promising but awaiting studies):
-PP405
-SCUBE3
-Pyrilutamide (as an adjunctive therapy with Minoxidil, awaiting studies)
-HMI-115 (prolactin blocker, studies are being conducted, promising)
-JAK inhibitors
-SAMiRNA technology
-RCH-01 (cell therapy for hairloss)
-WAY-316606 (WNT pathway drug) as well as SM04554, KY19382 (hair growth stimulant), Cetirizine (prostagladin & WNT pathway), (and GT20029 but I seperated them cuz GT is the best & most promising)

Sources:
ChatGPT (for scanning various articles & forums)
Haircafe (for doing the same thing but with unclear titles, reuploads & more detail)

Important reference videos:
-Connecting retrograde alopecia with MPB, and with DUPA or Female pattern baldness or general hair thinning, linking it also to advanced MPB, thus connecting early onset of both MPB & Retrograde A. with internal health problems

-Oral Minoxidil goes systemic too quickly & predisposes you to the same heart complications as that of Catu syndrome (5% chance though, deadly within weeks)(if ur on year 1 ur probably fine lol? Im getting off)

-Faults of HMI-115

-Twist1 and other pathways

-Some information on liposomal/topical dutasteride

-Difference between lipid nanoparticles & liposomes
-Best way to get a hair transplantation

Now, for my own anecdote:
If you're experiencing hairloss before the age of 50-60, even if it is genetic (especially when it is genetic) there is something extremely wrong with you.
A range of possibilities include low prenatal T (on the account of low T levels throughout life upregulating AR sensitivity), improper or unhealthy upbringing (on the account of autoimmune issues & overall toxicity & inflammation), shitty diet as a developing child (on account of both things I just mentioned), some 32 or 70+ vaccines you have to take the second you pop out of the pussy (huge amounts of "forever chemicals" & heavy metals which among other things such as autism cancer etc cause balding), heavy metal & environmental toxicity (severe air pollution, severe EMF & other radiation, etc), low testosterone levels, thyroid & pituitary gland problems that cause early onset of MPB that is accompanied almost unnaturally by retrograde alopecia, diffuse thinning or DUPA (diffuse unpatterned alopecia) or FPHL (female pattern hairloss) which are essentially the same thing just renamed. The most extreme cases of balding, as they vary in severity, almost at all times, depending on degree of hairloss, include one or all of these listed things unknowingly as some sort of "norwood package bundle". Even though scientifically this shouldn't be the case and these cases should be separated. I've studied "big pharma" in other areas of health & life enough in order to be seeing some sort of pattern when it comes to hairloss & the entire industry surrounding it. The hairloss industry wouldn't be as big as it is if all men started actually balding at around the ages of 50 or close to retirement age (65) when they earn the status of elderly (which is how balding men were exclusively described & depicted in prehistory & ancient history but I digress and this is a topic for later). They're lying about balding statistics & hormonal health of younger generations. Huge hormonal changes such as testosterone drops, which are confirmed to upregulate AR sensitivity in the scalp & cause an early onset of balding, just one of many catastrophic side effects of this trend are ignored and forgotten. I can list you a handful of friends who have started balding rapidly during highschool (even 10 out of 30 people from my class is still 1/3rd of the fucking class?) are already norwood 7 when highschool came to an end. My friends who are 18, 19 have hairlines of 30 year olds & are severly insecure and are trying to hide it. The only people not effected by this that I know IRL are poor, who perhaps haven't partaken in modernity as much as my other peers, irregardless of actual skin colour or race, or phenotype, even though it does play a big part in the actual gene nonetheless (having the balding gene is normal - balding as a young or middle aged person is wrong though). Instead of linking these side effects by what they have in common, how they often come and present themselves, what their causes are & ensuring a holistic treatment, we take hormonal blockers & suppressants, cardiovascular drugs & all drugs doing different things with different pathways and methods of working that only and ever treat the symptom and not the cause. In fact, the symptom, which is the behaviour of DHT, is claimed to be THE only and actual cause to MPB, despite there being many things involved, such as inflammation, etc. There must be a reason for either the DHT or the AR to be acting the way they are. And yes, its been linked to a certain protein associated with aging (mentioned by Haircafe in one of his prostaglandin or PG2 vids) that triggers this & one medication or method of work/pathway addresses that but the drug needed more research. Anyway, historically balding has been exclusively associated with old age & loss of virility. Which is basically exactly what is going on with the drops of testosterone & mass poisoning of society little by little every generation. Things such as pituitary gland problems & thyroid problems are very common with children nowadays when entering puberty - because of all the environmental poisons that affect them during childhood. This alone is enough to cause an early onset of MPB. Notice how with each generation, as the native people of the western world are poisoned, generations of men start balding earlier. In the time of my dad, it was normal to start around 22-26 and rapidly thin until you're fully bald at around 30. Before him, it was normal to bald around 28-30 and be fully slaphead by 35. The bar - if you would notice - is constantly dropping. Ask google or chatgpt what the normal age for balding is. It's never concise and it lists pretty young ages. Whereas if you asked google some 5-10 years ago, you would've gotten a higher age range for balding. Even older statistics say that 30% of people are bald by 30, 50% by 50. Now its different, considering at least 50% of the male population is bald at all times, if the typical age for balding is around 30, then it cannot be that 30% of the population is bald by then. Maybe not fully bald anyway. Also, back in the day, it was normal that balding would occur slowly as the hairline slowly regressed over time. Today, its more aggressive than ever & instantaneous. You'd think of an average hairline of a middle aged man and think NW3. That isn't possible if, just a year or two after the first signs of MPB show, you would progress from NW2 lets say to NW5 or 6. Everything regarding balding has changed without us knowing or noticing. My own personal advice therefore is, if you have MPB that began way too early, deal with it using the list above & do bi-yearly or annual extensive health check-ups. Filter your water, avoid pollutants, filter your air, take vacations, lead a healthy life & diet. Take care of your gut & do heavy metal cleanses from time to time with zeolites. Try and revive your (by default fucked) T levels to those of our grandparents or great grandparents. And make sure your future kids have enough prenatal T by not being a coomer, etc. Cleanse your body & brain tissue from entrenched heavy metals & mercury that is contained in the 70 something government mandated vaccines you took as a child, against your own will. If you support vaccination or not, you cannot argue against the fact you must cleanse yourself of the heavy metals present in vaccines after taking them. Thats it. Try not to poison yourself while you fight the NW reaper. Hopefully by addressing your own health first, you can actually weaken or make less aggressive your current hairloss & hair shedding situation. Btw shit like fades & fringes are modern trend inventions that hide retrograde alopecia above the ears & in the back of the head while also covering for the hairline. These insecure zoomer trends are increasingly indicative & worrying because we all know the medical side of their health situation. Hopefully God helps us lol because at this rate my entire generation will be infertile by 30-40, even women. Now - my personal story. My MPB was triggered very early & I got it with the full package - DUPA/FPHL + retrograde alopecia. Im 19 & on FIN sporting NW2 as I started with minoxidil out of my own lunch money very early on into my massive hair sheds and luckily managed to maintain NW2 with strong emphasis on regenerative properties of oral minox which helped facilitate that NW2 against NW3 which was looming on the horizon last year or so. I still haven't gotten it checked out, even though I clearly should've by now, mainly due to ignorance on behalf of myself (being young) & parents (not particularly interested). Anyway, I imagine most people don't understand jack shit about their hairloss situation as they don't understand the medical background behind it & its variants & causes, as well as their own medical reality, so to speak. But most MPB I see IRL also sport retrograde alopecia, which is indicative of poor health in combination with early onset of MPB that is artificially induced, whether the subject is approaching middle age or just graduating highschool. But these youngling cases are only growing more common from where I see it & for obvious reason, despite the (((official data))). This is my complete thesis on this entire subject, literally. Btw my personal experience with DUT - lower libido & smaller sperm count/production. Weak erections, went from 15cm bonepressed (basically a 6 incher or so, pretty average & decent, rock hard erection and good girth all) to 12 cm of what I can't even call "bonepressed" but am forced to because it wouldn't get harder than approximately 50 or 60% or so of the actual potential. I, according to internet users, am therefore a case of very early MPB offset, combined with DUPA & R.A., as well as very sensitive to FIN & DUT side effects, with aggressive hairloss. Hardest difficulty lol. Anyway my whole plan is to use liposomal DUT & minox & maybe expand the stack & get my whole goddamn health checked out, which at this point since I never had it checked out in 20 years of my life despite obvious signs of at least some hormonal/thyroid complications, I'm guaranteed to find something. I also wonder how my lungs look after a year of smoking & vapes which cause lung bubbles to form lol. + 20 years of heavily fluoridated tap water filled with heavy metals, all the unhealthy junk, etc. Just recently I had a run in with parasites & addressed by gut health & sugar consumption (now its at a flat 0 with no cravings). Most people have these things in line for them & they don't even know it, which is the worst part. WEF isn't joking when they are expecting huge population reductions tbqh. Also every year by using oral min you have a 10% chance of developing a water sack around your heart which, when it gets bad, requires immediate surgery or can cause death. Fun stuff

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, mnbvcxz, BrickTop and 3 others
damnn niggers, bump

holy fucking low Iq

I mean shit like this is closer to reality than dutasteride blasting:

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop

Nice addition to diet: Raw Milk, more calcium, more D3
has to do with prolactin & thyroid, general health, most people don't meet the minimum threshold of calcium intake for basic thyroid, bone & hair health. Pasturized milk is a scam & lower FDA calcium intake requirements are a scam.

As a baldcel myself I was a norwood 2 at 17 got on finasteride now I am 20 and I am still a norwood Gold thread btw

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
As a baldcel myself I was a norwood 2 at 17 got on finasteride now I am 20 and I am still a norwood Gold thread btw
it is my theory that, until we permanently stabilise our testosterone levels at around 800 ng/dL and totally fix our immune system & overall health we will keep beginning to bald earlier and earlier with each generation. We were played for such fools by the jews. We deserve it wholeheartedly. Balding is normal past like 50. T levels would drop to average modern ones & you would get hypoglycemia. Data is being lied about, thresholds are being lied about, diagnosis are being lied about, because people would go insane, but I know what Im seeing IRL. No question about early balding being associated with ill health, and normal balding with age and loss of virility.

I will hereby start posting image proof of the ancient balding depiction shit I talked about briefly, until I run out or get bored or the thread explodes. Now its more like personal notes than a discussion.

another "old farmer"

old Homer:

Caesar was getting old but his hairline was only SLOWLY RECEDING:

Alright more anecdotal proof which goes against official data

This wouldn't have been normal back in the days of our parents & grandparents:

the only search terms were "balding at 14" and "balding at 15"

"balding since 16" XDDDDDDD COPE GOY!

Heres an old shrivelled up man who's probably 70 and balding

Greece: no greek statue depicts a young bald man, only grandpas (who are sometimes kinda jacked cause beauty standards)
same with roman statues, only old men & philosophers (a philosopher wasn't young back then lmfao young people were being in the army, plowing the fields & having sex)

that about does it

Sources:
Haircafe (for doing the same thing but with unclear titles, reuploads & more detail)
Haircafe is a massive shill
Also, ctrl+f "biotin" = 0

Bump

Respect for your investigative vigor.

• +1
this is a comprehensive health check-up list (put plainly) for various things to check, possible causes that are overlooked (if your doctors are shitty), etc. Comprehensive & from chatgpt

Piss test, stool test, blood test, scalp test
Official tests list:
1. Hormonal Testing
Testosterone Levels
DHT (Dihydrotestosterone)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH) & Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Androstenedione & Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)
Cortisol Levels
Thyroid Function Tests (TSH, Free T4, Free T3)
Prolactin
Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1)
2. Genetic Testing
Androgen Receptor Gene Analysis
Testing for Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
Familial Alopecia Screening
3. Imaging Studies
Ultrasound or MRI of the Adrenal Glands
Pituitary MRI
Testicular Ultrasound
4. Autoimmune and Immunological Testing
Antinuclear Antibody (ANA)
Complete Blood Count (CBC) and Differential
C-Reactive Protein (CRP) & Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
Thyroid Antibodies (Anti-TPO and Anti-Tg)
5. Nutritional and Metabolic Testing
Ferritin
Vitamin D Levels
Zinc Levels
B Vitamins (B12, Folate)
Serum Protein & Albumin
6. Dermatological Examination and Biopsy
Scalp Examination
Trichoscopy
Scalp Biopsy
7. Other Specific Tests
Heavy Metal Screening
Insulin and Blood Sugar Levels

Possible additions to treatment:
Clobetasol: A potent topical steroid used to treat scalp inflammation or conditions like psoriasis that may contribute to hair loss.
Corticosteroids (e.g., Hydrocortisone): Applied topically or injected into the scalp to reduce inflammation, especially in cases of autoimmune-related hair loss (e.g., alopecia areata).
In extreme cases but not often, antifungals.

Possible Supplements, try (cheap)
Biotin: Although the evidence is limited, biotin is frequently used for hair and nail health, especially in those with deficiencies.
Iron: Low iron levels can cause hair thinning, especially in women. An iron supplement might be necessary if blood tests show a deficiency.
Zinc: Important for hair health, zinc is sometimes included in supplements for hair loss.
Viviscal / Nutrafol: These hair supplements contain a mix of vitamins, minerals, and natural DHT blockers like saw palmetto, which can support hair growth, especially in those experiencing diffuse thinning.

Possible alternative conditions:
Lichen Planopilaris (LPP): This is an autoimmune condition that affects the scalp and leads to hair loss due to inflammation around the hair follicles. It often starts in the frontal hairline but can also affect the nape and sides of the scalp, mimicking retrograde alopecia.
Scalp Conditions
Seborrheic Dermatitis: Chronic inflammation of the scalp due to seborrheic dermatitis can contribute to hair loss in the nape and temple areas. This condition is characterized by an overproduction of oil and flaking skin, which can lead to irritation and hair thinning over time.
Autoimmune Disorders
Alopecia Areata Diffusa: A diffuse variant of alopecia areata, an autoimmune disorder where the body attacks its own hair follicles. Instead of causing patchy bald spots, it leads to diffuse thinning across the scalp.
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE): Lupus is an autoimmune disease that can cause diffuse hair thinning as one of its symptoms. In lupus, the immune system attacks healthy tissues, including hair follicles.
liver disease, or kidney disease can cause systemic disruptions that affect hair growth.

Types of tests:

1. Blood Tests
Hormonal Panel
Testosterone (Free and Total)
DHT (Dihydrotestosterone)
Estrogen
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH) & Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Prolactin
Thyroid Function Tests
Thyroid disorders, such as hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism, are common causes of diffuse hair loss.
TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
Free T3 and Free T4
Thyroid Antibodies (Anti-TPO and Anti-Thyroglobulin Antibodies)
Adrenal Function
The adrenal glands produce several hormones that can affect hair health, including cortisol and androgens.
Cortisol
DHEA-S (Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate)
nsulin and Glucose Levels
Insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome can affect hair health.
Fasting Blood Glucose
Insulin Levels
Autoimmune and Inflammatory Markers
Autoimmune conditions can cause or exacerbate hair loss. These tests help rule out autoimmune diseases that could be affecting your hair follicles.
Antinuclear Antibody (ANA)
Rheumatoid Factor (RF)
Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR) and C-Reactive Protein (CRP)
Nutritional Deficiency Testing
Nutritional deficiencies are a common and treatable cause of diffuse hair thinning.
Ferritin (Iron Stores)
Complete Blood Count (CBC)
Vitamin D
Zinc
Vitamin B12 and Folate

Other Tests for Underlying Medical Conditions
Liver Function Test (LFT)
Kidney Function Tests
Lipid Profile

2. Scalp Biopsy
A scalp biopsy is sometimes necessary to determine the type of hair loss and rule out conditions like scarring alopecia, lichen planopilaris, or alopecia areata. This involves taking a small sample of scalp tissue for microscopic examination. It can help determine if the hair loss is due to inflammation, autoimmune conditions, or other factors.

3. Trichoscopy (Dermatoscopy)
A trichoscopy is a non-invasive procedure that uses a handheld device to magnify and examine the hair follicles and scalp. This allows the doctor to see signs of miniaturization (typical of androgenetic alopecia), inflammation, follicle scarring, or other conditions that could be contributing to your hair loss.

Doctor to Consult
Dermatologist (with a specialty in hair loss or trichology): For scalp health, skin biopsies, and comprehensive hair loss diagnosis.
Endocrinologist: For evaluating and treating hormonal imbalances, thyroid disorders, or metabolic issues.
Trichologist: A specialist in hair and scalp disorders who can provide more targeted analysis and treatment options.

!!! It is of interest to note, that drugs used against inflammation overlap with drugs used against allergens, which also overlap with drugs used against hairloss, which are:Antihistamines, corticosteroids

Things to get fixed:
Immune system
Inflammation
metabolic syndrome (metabolism)
Hormonal balance, Endocrine system
Throid & Pituitary gland
Gut microbiome & health, leaky gut
Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
adrenal glands, testes, or pituitary gland could lead to early androgen production or sensitivity, triggering premature balding.
Androgen-Secreting Tumors: Rarely, children may have tumors in the adrenal glands or gonads (testes)

Additionally, go to your dermatologist & explain to him your early MPB story. He, if he is smart, should be able to tell you what to do (instead of saying its just MPB bro like a dumbass, as if toddlers are next in line to start balding). Do the same with an endocrinologist.

How to stop androgenic alopecia

- Dutasteride mesotherapy
- Intradermal botox
- Pyrilutamide if using exogenous androgens

How to increase hair growth

- Minoxidil
- Stemoxydine
- PRP

How to fraud hair growth

- Scalp micropigmentation
- Hair systems
- Hair transplants

How to reverse androgenic alopecia

- Hair transplants with Verteporfin

• +1
Alright so I will just post the list of all the treatments, highlight some upcoming ones that may be a de-facto cure, and highlight some very important anecdotal information from my own experience & surroundings:

Topical/non-systemic antiandrogenic alternatives to systemic antiandrogenic Finasteride & Dutasteride:
-RU58841 (mix powder with minox, apply topically, doesn't go systemic, blocks all androgens in the scalp, slightly weaker than FIN, can be stacked)
-Liposomal (Finasteride) solutions, topical or lipid or mesotherapy dutasteride (works on the account that the solution doesn't enter the bloodstream by being too large in molecule size/weight or that it is protected by liposomes)
-GT20029 (Close to completion of trials, works by deleting AR's and doesn't go systemic) (potential cure)
-Alfatradiol (weaker but a nice stack with other meds, efficacy is kinda like 2% topical minox but can be stacked and is useful & affordable)
-Fluridil (works like RU but is a complete product with more studies, weaker than FIN, can be stacked, stronger than RU, pretty strong) (Topolutamide, Eucapil) (Amazon, Ebay, other vendors)
-Breezula (Clascoterone, CB-03-01, Winlevi) (weaker local AR blocker, can be stacked) (weaker than RU, stronger than fluridil, more expensive than RU, just use RU, get breezula when its cheaper)
-Epristeride (could be a stronger fin alternative with less side effects as it isn't a competitive AR binder, in vitro study) (doesn't fuck with T and E levels) (only reason it isn't well known is because its kinda hard to get & fin is cheaper)
-Cyclosporine (better than Min & Fin) (Immuno-suppressant)(will kill you) (the topical should be safe though)
-darolutamide (stronger than Dutasteride) (lack of studies)
-Procapil (weak studies tho)

Growth stimulants:
-Minoxidil, topical & oral (oral is stronger but may be less safe)
-Nanoxidil (better absorbing minoxidil, supposedly, weak studies and way more expensive)
-Stemoxydine (does something to the hair growth cycle that makes it a good stack with minoxidil, pricey)
-TDM-105795 (thyromimetic, emulates the positive effects of the thyroid hormones, T3 & T4, on hair regrowth, without the sides) (could be risky needs more studies)
-Adenosene (stemoxydine is better) (weaker than 2% topical minox but an efficient substitute to minox) (minox is cheaper)
-Bimatoprost (Latisse) (minox is more effective & cheaper, works nonetheless)
-PRP (Platelet-rich Plasma)
-Latanoprost (Prostagladin, less effective than minox & more expensive)
-Redensyl (needs more data, stronger than 1% minox)

Topical absorption enhancers:
-Retinol (could be necessary to some people in combination with "topicals" as some people might have thicker scalps, apply and let absorb before applying any and all topicals, doesn't govern whether or not something goes systemic) (peels the top layer of the skin & allows better absorption)
-basic vehicle (P&G, Alcohol)
-

Written-off treatments:
-2dDR (2 deoxy D ribose) (weaker than 2% minox, can't be stacked) (mice studies)
-Progesterone (tranny drug, goes systemic when topical) (maybe liposomal solutions work? Weaker than finasteride)
-All tranny drugs (Spironolactone (topical is fine though, might be weak), Cyproterone Acetate, Flutamide, Bicalutamide) (androgen blockers that go systemic)
-Rapamycin (autophagy - like fasting) (Immuno-suppressant) (even the topical is harmful at high doses, lower doses topical might be ok)
-Astaxanthin (too weak, ineffective because it doesn't pass a minimum threshold for efficacy)

Other viable methods:
-Hair transplantation WITH verteporfin (restores transplanted hair - infinite hair transplants!)
-dNovo stem cell therapy (shady)

Alternative treatments (to alternative or co-related problems):
-Thyroid check & treatment
-Pituitary Gland check & treatment
-Nutritional deficiencies
-Blocking or allowing testosterone into the scalp may have negative effects on hair regrowth/growth. Depending on if your hair is sensitive to testosterone or not (according to Haircafe). Experiment. RU58841 blocks all androgens in the scalp.
-Bayer prolactin receptor antibody (boosts growth phase rather unconventionally, probably safe)

Upcoming treatments (promising but awaiting studies):
-PP405
-SCUBE3
-Pyrilutamide (as an adjunctive therapy with Minoxidil, awaiting studies)
-HMI-115 (prolactin blocker, studies are being conducted, promising)
-JAK inhibitors
-SAMiRNA technology
-RCH-01 (cell therapy for hairloss)
-WAY-316606 (WNT pathway drug) as well as SM04554, KY19382 (hair growth stimulant), Cetirizine (prostagladin & WNT pathway), (and GT20029 but I seperated them cuz GT is the best & most promising)

Sources:

Important reference videos:
-Connecting retrograde alopecia with MPB, and with DUPA or Female pattern baldness or general hair thinning, linking it also to advanced MPB, thus connecting early onset of both MPB & Retrograde A. with internal health problems

-Oral Minoxidil goes systemic too quickly & predisposes you to the same heart complications as that of Catu syndrome (5% chance though, deadly within weeks)(if ur on year 1 ur probably fine lol? Im getting off)

-Faults of HMI-115

-Twist1 and other pathways

-Some information on liposomal/topical dutasteride

-Difference between lipid nanoparticles & liposomes
-Best way to get a hair transplantation

Now, for my own anecdote:
If you're experiencing hairloss before the age of 50-60, even if it is genetic (especially when it is genetic) there is something extremely wrong with you.
A range of possibilities include low prenatal T (on the account of low T levels throughout life upregulating AR sensitivity), improper or unhealthy upbringing (on the account of autoimmune issues & overall toxicity & inflammation), shitty diet as a developing child (on account of both things I just mentioned), some 32 or 70+ vaccines you have to take the second you pop out of the pussy (huge amounts of "forever chemicals" & heavy metals which among other things such as autism cancer etc cause balding), heavy metal & environmental toxicity (severe air pollution, severe EMF & other radiation, etc), low testosterone levels, thyroid & pituitary gland problems that cause early onset of MPB that is accompanied almost unnaturally by retrograde alopecia, diffuse thinning or DUPA (diffuse unpatterned alopecia) or FPHL (female pattern hairloss) which are essentially the same thing just renamed. The most extreme cases of balding, as they vary in severity, almost at all times, depending on degree of hairloss, include one or all of these listed things unknowingly as some sort of "norwood package bundle". Even though scientifically this shouldn't be the case and these cases should be separated. I've studied "big pharma" in other areas of health & life enough in order to be seeing some sort of pattern when it comes to hairloss & the entire industry surrounding it. The hairloss industry wouldn't be as big as it is if all men started actually balding at around the ages of 50 or close to retirement age (65) when they earn the status of elderly (which is how balding men were exclusively described & depicted in prehistory & ancient history but I digress and this is a topic for later). They're lying about balding statistics & hormonal health of younger generations. Huge hormonal changes such as testosterone drops, which are confirmed to upregulate AR sensitivity in the scalp & cause an early onset of balding, just one of many catastrophic side effects of this trend are ignored and forgotten. I can list you a handful of friends who have started balding rapidly during highschool (even 10 out of 30 people from my class is still 1/3rd of the fucking class?) are already norwood 7 when highschool came to an end. My friends who are 18, 19 have hairlines of 30 year olds & are severly insecure and are trying to hide it. The only people not effected by this that I know IRL are poor, who perhaps haven't partaken in modernity as much as my other peers, irregardless of actual skin colour or race, or phenotype, even though it does play a big part in the actual gene nonetheless (having the balding gene is normal - balding as a young or middle aged person is wrong though). Instead of linking these side effects by what they have in common, how they often come and present themselves, what their causes are & ensuring a holistic treatment, we take hormonal blockers & suppressants, cardiovascular drugs & all drugs doing different things with different pathways and methods of working that only and ever treat the symptom and not the cause. In fact, the symptom, which is the behaviour of DHT, is claimed to be THE only and actual cause to MPB, despite there being many things involved, such as inflammation, etc. There must be a reason for either the DHT or the AR to be acting the way they are. And yes, its been linked to a certain protein associated with aging (mentioned by Haircafe in one of his prostaglandin or PG2 vids) that triggers this & one medication or method of work/pathway addresses that but the drug needed more research. Anyway, historically balding has been exclusively associated with old age & loss of virility. Which is basically exactly what is going on with the drops of testosterone & mass poisoning of society little by little every generation. Things such as pituitary gland problems & thyroid problems are very common with children nowadays when entering puberty - because of all the environmental poisons that affect them during childhood. This alone is enough to cause an early onset of MPB. Notice how with each generation, as the native people of the western world are poisoned, generations of men start balding earlier. In the time of my dad, it was normal to start around 22-26 and rapidly thin until you're fully bald at around 30. Before him, it was normal to bald around 28-30 and be fully slaphead by 35. The bar - if you would notice - is constantly dropping. Ask google or chatgpt what the normal age for balding is. It's never concise and it lists pretty young ages. Whereas if you asked google some 5-10 years ago, you would've gotten a higher age range for balding. Even older statistics say that 30% of people are bald by 30, 50% by 50. Now its different, considering at least 50% of the male population is bald at all times, if the typical age for balding is around 30, then it cannot be that 30% of the population is bald by then. Maybe not fully bald anyway. Also, back in the day, it was normal that balding would occur slowly as the hairline slowly regressed over time. Today, its more aggressive than ever & instantaneous. You'd think of an average hairline of a middle aged man and think NW3. That isn't possible if, just a year or two after the first signs of MPB show, you would progress from NW2 lets say to NW5 or 6. Everything regarding balding has changed without us knowing or noticing. My own personal advice therefore is, if you have MPB that began way too early, deal with it using the list above & do bi-yearly or annual extensive health check-ups. Filter your water, avoid pollutants, filter your air, take vacations, lead a healthy life & diet. Take care of your gut & do heavy metal cleanses from time to time with zeolites. Try and revive your (by default fucked) T levels to those of our grandparents or great grandparents. And make sure your future kids have enough prenatal T by not being a coomer, etc. Cleanse your body & brain tissue from entrenched heavy metals & mercury that is contained in the 70 something government mandated vaccines you took as a child, against your own will. If you support vaccination or not, you cannot argue against the fact you must cleanse yourself of the heavy metals present in vaccines after taking them. Thats it. Try not to poison yourself while you fight the NW reaper. Hopefully by addressing your own health first, you can actually weaken or make less aggressive your current hairloss & hair shedding situation. Btw shit like fades & fringes are modern trend inventions that hide retrograde alopecia above the ears & in the back of the head while also covering for the hairline. These insecure zoomer trends are increasingly indicative & worrying because we all know the medical side of their health situation. Hopefully God helps us lol because at this rate my entire generation will be infertile by 30-40, even women. Now - my personal story. My MPB was triggered very early & I got it with the full package - DUPA/FPHL + retrograde alopecia. Im 19 & on FIN sporting NW2 as I started with minoxidil out of my own lunch money very early on into my massive hair sheds and luckily managed to maintain NW2 with strong emphasis on regenerative properties of oral minox which helped facilitate that NW2 against NW3 which was looming on the horizon last year or so. I still haven't gotten it checked out, even though I clearly should've by now, mainly due to ignorance on behalf of myself (being young) & parents (not particularly interested). Anyway, I imagine most people don't understand jack shit about their hairloss situation as they don't understand the medical background behind it & its variants & causes, as well as their own medical reality, so to speak. But most MPB I see IRL also sport retrograde alopecia, which is indicative of poor health in combination with early onset of MPB that is artificially induced, whether the subject is approaching middle age or just graduating highschool. But these youngling cases are only growing more common from where I see it & for obvious reason, despite the (((official data))). This is my complete thesis on this entire subject, literally. Btw my personal experience with DUT - lower libido & smaller sperm count/production. Weak erections, went from 15cm bonepressed (basically a 6 incher or so, pretty average & decent, rock hard erection and good girth all) to 12 cm of what I can't even call "bonepressed" but am forced to because it wouldn't get harder than approximately 50 or 60% or so of the actual potential. I, according to internet users, am therefore a case of very early MPB offset, combined with DUPA & R.A., as well as very sensitive to FIN & DUT side effects, with aggressive hairloss. Hardest difficulty lol. Anyway my whole plan is to use liposomal DUT & minox & maybe expand the stack & get my whole goddamn health checked out, which at this point since I never had it checked out in 20 years of my life despite obvious signs of at least some hormonal/thyroid complications, I'm guaranteed to find something. I also wonder how my lungs look after a year of smoking & vapes which cause lung bubbles to form lol. + 20 years of heavily fluoridated tap water filled with heavy metals, all the unhealthy junk, etc. Just recently I had a run in with parasites & addressed by gut health & sugar consumption (now its at a flat 0 with no cravings). Most people have these things in line for them & they don't even know it, which is the worst part. WEF isn't joking when they are expecting huge population reductions tbqh. Also every year by using oral min you have a 10% chance of developing a water sack around your heart which, when it gets bad, requires immediate surgery or can cause death. Fun stuff

good job

• +1
Here I will post some interesting information from chatgpt:
TLDR; Early observations thought of these conditions as interconnected - MPB wasn't even primarily investigated. Baldness by means of poisoning (thyroid & other) during industrialization was the first condition of balding they ever primarily looked into.

Ancient and early depictions of what we call modern MPB was only seen in old people, and thus famously linked to old age & loss of virility.

Pre-modern decentralized branches of medicine had similar views of baldness. Women weren't even investigated. In addition, what we consider MPB by modern means wasn't even investigated.

Testosterone levels of past generations. Also, an uncut explanation & detailed list of all the health checkups.

I also made chatgpt go beyond it's filter & spit out conspiratorial views on balding. It tries to debunk its own findings along the way, but the explanations are worth a read nonetheless because they non-conspiratorially actually are medically linked to other "cousin" conditions of MPB. Which means that calling it conspiracy theory is hypocritical & irrational.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, while Dr. James B. Hamilton's work in the 1940s and 1950s is recognized as the first modern scientific and systematic study of male pattern baldness, there were a few earlier non-ancient accounts and discussions of baldness, though they were less rigorous in their data collection or statistical methods. These earlier efforts often came from medical practitioners or researchers interested in understanding the causes and possible treatments for hair loss.

1. 19th Century Observations

• In the 19th century, some dermatologists and physicians began to take note of hair loss as part of broader studies on human health and skin conditions, although these were typically anecdotal or based on small clinical observations rather than large-scale statistical studies. For example:
    • Thomas Addison (1851), the English physician known for Addison's disease, noted cases of alopecia in his descriptions of diseases.
    • Sir Erasmus Wilson, a 19th-century British dermatologist, wrote about hair loss as part of his broader work on skin diseases, focusing on its occurrence among older men.
  • Some early dermatological texts included descriptions of alopecia, but they did not include the rigorous statistical analysis we see today. These accounts were largely descriptive, focusing on case studies and treatment approaches rather than demographic analysis or quantitative data.

2. Early 20th Century Accounts

• Alopecia Areata was recognized and discussed in medical literature in the early 20th century, with some observational studies of its prevalence. However, this was more about patchy hair loss (an autoimmune condition) rather than androgenetic alopecia (pattern baldness).
  • Early 20th-century medical textbooks sometimes referenced baldness, usually in connection with hormonal changes, health, or aging. However, the discussions were based on small observations rather than systematic statistical data.

3. Attempts to Link Baldness with Other Conditions

• In the early 1900s, some physicians started to observe patterns of baldness and made attempts to correlate it with age, lifestyle, or certain health conditions. These efforts were mostly speculative but laid the groundwork for more scientific inquiry into the causes of baldness.
  • For example, studies on endocrinology (the study of hormones) began to suggest that there might be a link between hormones and hair loss, which would later be fully explored in Hamilton's work.
Yes, many of the pre-modern branches of medicine you asked about—allopathic, homeopathic, eclectic, Thomsonian, naturopathic, and other traditional systems—discussed hair loss and balding in various ways. Their theories were often tied to the dominant medical philosophies and frameworks they used to explain health and disease. Below are the key explanations, theories, and treatments for balding as viewed through the lens of each medicinal branch:

1. Allopathic Medicine (Regular or Orthodox Medicine)

• Theory: Before the modern understanding of androgens (DHT) and genetics in the 20th century, allopathic medicine generally attributed hair loss to a combination of constitutional weakness, aging, and poor circulation. Allopathic physicians often saw balding as a natural consequence of aging or disease.
  • Explanations:
    • Blood circulation: Many physicians believed that balding occurred due to insufficient blood flow to the scalp.
    • Debilitating illnesses: Conditions like syphilis, fevers, or severe infections were also blamed for hair loss, with the idea that the body’s depletion led to the shedding of hair.

3. Eclectic Medicine

• Theory: Eclectic medicine practitioners focused on using botanical remedies and promoting the body’s natural healing processes. They believed in treating the whole person and saw hair loss as a sign of deeper constitutional or systemic issues.
  • Explanations:
    • Poor digestion or absorption: Eclectics often linked baldness to poor nutrition and improper digestion, believing that if the body couldn’t absorb nutrients properly, the hair would weaken and fall out.
    • Weak circulation: Like allopaths, eclectics sometimes attributed balding to insufficient circulation in the scalp, which could starve hair follicles of essential nutrients.
    • Nervous exhaustion: They also believed that nervous system weakness or depletion (what might today be called chronic stress or adrenal fatigue) could lead to hair loss.
  • Treatments: Treatments in eclectic medicine focused on botanical remedies, especially those that would improve digestion, stimulate circulation, and nourish the scalp. Some common remedies included:
    • Saw palmetto (to balance hormones, particularly in men)
    • Burdock root and nettle (to improve overall hair health)
    • Capsicum (cayenne pepper) applied to the scalp to stimulate blood flow

5. Naturopathic Medicine

• Theory: Naturopathic medicine emphasized the body’s ability to heal itself and believed that hair loss was often a result of lifestyle imbalances, nutritional deficiencies, and environmental toxins.
  • Explanations:
    • Nutritional deficiencies: Naturopaths often linked hair loss to a lack of vital nutrients in the diet, such as vitamins and minerals essential for hair growth.
    • Toxic buildup: Another theory was that toxins accumulating in the body could impede normal hair growth and lead to hair loss. Naturopaths believed in detoxifying the body to restore health.
    • Hormonal imbalances: They also recognized that hormonal factors could contribute to hair loss, though they had less understanding of specific hormones like DHT before modern endocrinology.
  • Treatments: Treatments involved a holistic approach, including:
    • Dietary changes: Incorporating foods rich in biotin, zinc, vitamins A, C, and E, and other nutrients believed to promote hair growth.
    • Herbal remedies: Saw palmetto, horsetail, nettle, and other herbs were used to nourish the hair and balance the body’s hormones.
    • Detoxification: Fasting, juicing, and hydrotherapy were used to clear toxins from the body, which were believed to contribute to hair loss.
    • Stress management: Naturopaths also focused on reducing stress through meditation, yoga, and natural relaxation techniques.

6. Ayurvedic Medicine

• Theory: Ayurveda, rooted in the balance of the three doshas (Vata, Pitta, and Kapha), saw hair loss as an imbalance of Pitta dosha, which governs heat, metabolism, and transformation.
  • Explanations:
    • Hair loss was often attributed to excessive heat in the body (imbalanced Pitta), which could lead to inflammation and weakening of the hair follicles.
    • Stress, poor diet, and a lack of proper oiling of the scalp were also considered contributors to hair loss.
  • Treatments:
    • Herbal oils: Ayurvedic treatments often included the use of oils like Bhringraj, Amla, and Brahmi to nourish the scalp and cool the Pitta dosha.
    • Dietary changes: Avoiding hot, spicy foods and consuming cooling, Pitta-balancing foods (like sweet fruits and vegetables) were recommended.
    • Yoga and meditation: Practices to calm the mind and reduce Pitta-related stress were also encouraged to prevent hair loss.

7. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)

• Theory: TCM viewed hair loss as a sign of an imbalance in the Kidney and Liver meridians, which govern vitality, blood, and essence (Jing).
  • Explanations:
    • Deficiency of Jing: Hair was seen as a reflection of the Kidney essence (Jing), so hair loss was often linked to kidney deficiency, aging, or overwork that depleted the body’s energy reserves.
    • Blood deficiency: Hair loss could also be attributed to poor blood circulation, particularly in the Liver meridian, which was believed to affect the health of the hair.
  • Treatments:
    • Herbal medicine: Herbs like He Shou Wu (Fo-Ti) were commonly used to restore kidney function and nourish the hair. Ginseng and Dong Quai were used to improve circulation and blood flow to the scalp.

1. Hormonal Testing

Given the role hormones play in hair loss, especially in androgenic alopecia, a full hormonal panel would be crucial.

• Testosterone Levels: To check for elevated levels of testosterone, which could contribute to early hair loss.
  • DHT (Dihydrotestosterone): Since DHT is a primary factor in androgenic alopecia, testing for DHT levels could indicate an overproduction or sensitivity.
  • Luteinizing Hormone (LH) & Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH): These hormones regulate puberty and sex hormone production, and abnormalities here could suggest early puberty or other endocrine issues.
  • Androstenedione & Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA): Precursors to testosterone, elevated levels of these hormones might point to excessive androgen production from the adrenal glands.
  • Cortisol Levels: High levels of cortisol (a stress hormone) could indicate Cushing's syndrome or chronic stress, both of which can cause hair loss.
  • Thyroid Function Tests (TSH, Free T4, Free T3): Thyroid imbalances (hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism) can cause hair loss, so testing for Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH), free T4, and free T3 levels would be important.
  • Prolactin: Elevated prolactin levels can sometimes cause hormonal imbalances that may lead to hair loss.
  • Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1): To check for growth hormone abnormalities, which could be tied to hair loss if other growth-related issues are present.

2. Genetic Testing

Since androgenic alopecia is primarily genetic, genetic testing may be helpful.

• Androgen Receptor Gene Analysis: Mutations or polymorphisms in the androgen receptor gene (specifically on the X chromosome) can influence sensitivity to DHT, which could lead to early balding.
  • Testing for Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH): If excess androgen production is suspected, testing for gene mutations related to CAH would be necessary.
  • Familial Alopecia Screening: A detailed genetic screening for any rare conditions that might lead to early-onset hair loss, such as hereditary hair loss disorders.

3. Imaging Studies

Imaging might be required to rule out any underlying anatomical or pathological causes of hormone overproduction.

• Ultrasound or MRI of the Adrenal Glands: To check for adrenal tumors or hyperplasia, which could lead to overproduction of androgens.
  • Pituitary MRI: If hormonal tests suggest pituitary dysfunction, imaging might be necessary to look for pituitary adenomas or other tumors that could affect hormone production.
  • Testicular Ultrasound: In case of early-onset puberty or overproduction of testosterone, imaging of the testes may be conducted to rule out testicular tumors.

4. Autoimmune and Immunological Testing

If hair loss is suspected to be caused by an autoimmune condition (e.g., alopecia areata) or other immune dysfunction, the following tests may be recommended:

• Antinuclear Antibody (ANA): To test for autoimmune diseases such as lupus, which can cause hair loss.
  • Complete Blood Count (CBC) and Differential: To check for any underlying infections, immune system irregularities, or signs of anemia, which can contribute to hair thinning or loss.
  • C-Reactive Protein (CRP) & Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR): To detect general inflammation in the body, which could point to autoimmune issues.
  • Thyroid Antibodies (Anti-TPO and Anti-Tg): If thyroid dysfunction is suspected, testing for antibodies that indicate autoimmune thyroid diseases like Hashimoto’s thyroiditis or Graves’ disease.

5. Nutritional and Metabolic Testing

Poor nutrition and metabolic issues can affect hair health, so specific tests may be required to assess overall nutrition and metabolic function.

• Ferritin: Low iron stores (even if not anemic) can lead to hair loss, so ferritin levels would be tested.
  • Vitamin D Levels: Vitamin D deficiency has been linked to hair loss in some studies.
  • Zinc Levels: Zinc deficiency is another nutrient associated with hair loss.
  • B Vitamins (B12, Folate): Testing for deficiencies in B vitamins, especially B12, as they play a role in hair health.
  • Serum Protein & Albumin: Low levels of protein can affect hair growth, so testing overall protein levels may be important, especially if malnutrition is suspected.

6. Dermatological Examination and Biopsy

A visit to a dermatologist, specializing in hair loss, may involve:

• Scalp Examination: A thorough visual examination of the scalp for signs of miniaturized hair follicles typical of androgenic alopecia, or patterns suggesting other forms of alopecia.
  • Trichoscopy: A magnified examination of the hair and scalp, which can reveal specific patterns of hair miniaturization seen in male pattern baldness.
  • Scalp Biopsy: In rare cases, a biopsy of the scalp may be taken to examine the hair follicles under a microscope, which can confirm the diagnosis of androgenic alopecia and rule out other causes like scarring alopecia or autoimmune conditions.

7. Other Specific Tests

If none of the above tests provide a clear answer, further tests may be necessary based on the patient’s symptoms and history:

• Heavy Metal Screening: Exposure to heavy metals like lead, mercury, or arsenic can cause hair loss, so testing for these might be warranted.
  • Insulin and Blood Sugar Levels: Early metabolic disorders such as insulin resistance (pre-diabetes) or polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) in females may be linked to hair thinning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Retrograde Alopecia (Diffuse Thinning in the Nape and Temporal Areas)

Retrograde alopecia refers to hair thinning or loss that begins at the lower parts of the scalp, such as the nape of the neck or the temporal areas near the ears. It's often considered a form of androgenetic alopecia that follows an atypical pattern. However, several other factors may contribute to its occurrence:

Potential Causes:

• Androgen Sensitivity
    • Just like in male pattern baldness, DHT sensitivity (dihydrotestosterone) may cause hair follicles in the nape and temporal areas to miniaturize, leading to retrograde alopecia. The difference in pattern could be due to individual variation in androgen receptor density in different parts of the scalp.
  • Thyroid Disorders
    • Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid) or hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid) can lead to generalized hair thinning, including the nape and temple areas. Thyroid disorders disrupt the normal hair growth cycle and can cause telogen effluvium, a condition where hair enters the resting phase prematurely.
    • People with thyroid disorders may experience retrograde alopecia, but the thinning tends to be diffuse and can extend to other areas of the scalp.
  • Autoimmune Conditions
    • Alopecia Areata: This autoimmune disorder can cause patchy hair loss anywhere on the scalp, including the nape or temporal regions. In severe cases, the condition can lead to alopecia totalis (total scalp hair loss) or alopecia universalis (entire body hair loss).
    • Lichen Planopilaris (LPP): This is an autoimmune condition that affects the scalp and leads to hair loss due to inflammation around the hair follicles. It often starts in the frontal hairline but can also affect the nape and sides of the scalp, mimicking retrograde alopecia.
  • Scalp Conditions
    • Seborrheic Dermatitis: Chronic inflammation of the scalp due to seborrheic dermatitis can contribute to hair loss in the nape and temple areas. This condition is characterized by an overproduction of oil and flaking skin, which can lead to irritation and hair thinning over time.
  • Traction Alopecia
    • Although primarily related to hairstyling practices (e.g., tight ponytails or braids), traction alopecia can affect the nape and sides of the scalp. Chronic pulling on the hair can lead to follicular damage and retrograde thinning over time.
  • Chronic Inflammation and Scarring
    • Certain scarring alopecias, such as folliculitis decalvans or frontal fibrosing alopecia, can cause hair loss in areas such as the nape and sides. These conditions involve inflammation that damages the hair follicles, leading to permanent hair loss in affected areas.

2. Diffuse Unpatterned Alopecia (DUPA)

DUPA refers to a form of hair loss where thinning occurs uniformly across the entire scalp, without following the typical pattern of androgenetic alopecia (which usually begins at the crown and temples). DUPA can be harder to treat because the donor area (usually at the back and sides of the scalp) is also affected. Several medical conditions can trigger or exacerbate this condition.

Potential Causes:

• Androgenetic Alopecia (Diffuse Variant)
    • In some people, androgenetic alopecia (AGA) presents in a diffuse, unpatterned form rather than following the typical horseshoe-shaped balding pattern. This variant is thought to be caused by the same mechanisms (DHT sensitivity), but it affects the entire scalp, including areas that are normally resistant to DHT.
  • Thyroid Disorders
    • Hypothyroidism: An underactive thyroid can cause diffuse thinning of the scalp hair due to an overall slowing of the body’s metabolic processes, which also affects the hair growth cycle. In hypothyroidism, hair may become thinner and more brittle.
    • Hyperthyroidism: An overactive thyroid can also cause diffuse hair loss due to disrupted hormonal balance and increased hair shedding (telogen effluvium).
  • Nutritional Deficiencies
    • Iron Deficiency: Low iron levels (especially in women) are a common cause of diffuse thinning. Iron is critical for hair follicle function, and a deficiency can lead to telogen effluvium, where hair follicles enter the resting phase prematurely.
    • Vitamin D Deficiency: Vitamin D plays a role in hair follicle health, and a deficiency can lead to diffuse thinning.
    • Zinc Deficiency: Zinc is essential for cell growth and repair, and its deficiency can contribute to hair loss.
  • Autoimmune Disorders
    • Alopecia Areata Diffusa: A diffuse variant of alopecia areata, an autoimmune disorder where the body attacks its own hair follicles. Instead of causing patchy bald spots, it leads to diffuse thinning across the scalp.
    • Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE): Lupus is an autoimmune disease that can cause diffuse hair thinning as one of its symptoms. In lupus, the immune system attacks healthy tissues, including hair follicles.
  • Chronic Stress and Hormonal Imbalances
    • Telogen Effluvium: A condition where a larger-than-normal percentage of hair follicles enter the telogen (resting) phase, leading to diffuse shedding. This can be triggered by emotional or physical stress, including major life changes, illness, surgery, or significant hormonal shifts (such as after childbirth or during menopause).
    • Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS): In women, PCOS can cause diffuse hair thinning due to excess androgens (male hormones like testosterone and DHT) that trigger follicle miniaturization across the scalp.
    • Hormonal Imbalances: Hormonal fluctuations, such as those related to menopause, pregnancy, or the use of oral contraceptives, can lead to diffuse thinning.
  • Chronic Illness or Medications
    • Chemotherapy: Medications used in chemotherapy can cause diffuse hair loss by targeting rapidly dividing cells, including those in hair follicles.
    • Medications: Certain drugs, including beta-blockers, antidepressants, and anticoagulants, can trigger telogen effluvium, leading to diffuse hair thinning.
    • Chronic illnesses: Conditions like diabetes, liver disease, or kidney disease can cause systemic disruptions that affect hair growth.
  • Scalp Conditions
    • Diffuse Cicatricial Alopecia: A scarring form of hair loss that results in permanent follicular damage and affects a wide area of the scalp. Inflammatory scalp conditions like lichen planopilaris or discoid lupus can cause this.
  • Metabolic or Endocrine Disorders
    • Conditions like insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome, or adrenal gland disorders can disrupt the hormonal balance necessary for healthy hair growth, leading to diffuse thinning.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You’re right to note that there is a lot of discussion about whether testosterone levels in men have declined over recent decades. Some studies have indeed suggested that men in past generations had higher average testosterone levels than men today.

Studies Indicating Declining Testosterone Levels Over Generations:

1. Travison et al., 2007 (The Massachusetts Male Aging Study):
    • Study Timeframe: This longitudinal study took place over several decades, starting in 1987 and extending into the 2000s.
    • Key Finding: Researchers found that average testosterone levels declined by about 1% per year between 1987 and 2004.
    • Generational Differences: Men born in more recent decades had lower testosterone levels compared to men of the same age in previous generations. For example, a man in his 50s in 2004 had significantly lower testosterone levels than a man in his 50s from 1987.
    • Average Testosterone Levels in Earlier Generations: The average testosterone levels for men in the earlier part of the study (1980s) were higher than those in later years, with many men having levels closer to 700-800 ng/dL.
  2. Sørensen et al., 2016 (Copenhagen Aging and Midlife Biobank):
    • Study Timeframe: This study compared men from different birth cohorts over time.
    • Key Finding: Men born in the early 20th century had significantly higher testosterone levels compared to men born in the latter half of the century.
    • Average Testosterone Levels: Men born in the 1920s to 1940s had testosterone levels averaging 600-800 ng/dL, whereas men born later had lower levels, often between 400-600 ng/dL.
    • Possible Reasons: Researchers pointed to factors like obesity, environmental toxins, and lifestyle changes as potential causes of the decline.
  3. Handelsman et al., 2013 (Australian Population Study):
    • Study Timeframe: This study tracked testosterone levels in Australian men over several decades.
    • Key Finding: There was a noticeable decline in testosterone levels in men born after 1950 compared to those born before 1950.
    • Average Testosterone Levels: Men in earlier generations had average levels around 700-800 ng/dL, while younger generations showed a decline, with levels commonly in the 500-600 ng/dL range.
    • Contributing Factors: The study pointed to changes in body composition (increased obesity rates), reduced physical activity, and environmental exposures as potential factors influencing the decline in testosterone.

Possible Reasons for Declining Testosterone Levels:​

1. Lifestyle Changes: Over the past century, diets have shifted, physical activity has decreased, and sedentary behavior has increased, all of which can negatively affect testosterone production.
  2. Obesity: Obesity rates have risen significantly over the past few decades, and obesity is strongly correlated with lower testosterone levels.
  3. Environmental Toxins: Exposure to endocrine-disrupting chemicals like phthalates and bisphenol A (BPA), which are more prevalent in modern times, has been suggested as a contributing factor to declining testosterone levels.
  4. Stress: Chronic stress and the resulting rise in cortisol levels can negatively affect testosterone production.
  5. Sleep Deprivation: Inadequate sleep, which has become more common in modern society, is linked to lower testosterone levels.

Conclusion:​

While there isn't one definitive study showing that the average testosterone level of men was consistently 800 ng/dL across all generations, many studies indicate that earlier generations—especially men born before the 1950s—had higher average testosterone levels compared to men today. The data suggest that men in the past had average levels between 600-800 ng/dL, while more recent generations are experiencing a decline, often with averages closer to 400-600 ng/dL.

For a complete understanding of this trend, you would need to examine multiple longitudinal studies, like the Massachusetts Male Aging Study, and consider various factors such as lifestyle, environmental exposures, and health conditions that have evolved over time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
General Baldness Observations: Hippocrates also observed that baldness was more common in older men than in younger men, and he attributed it to a kind of natural progression of aging. He believed the body lost its moisture and vitality over time, leading to symptoms like baldness.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Conspiracy Claims:

• Anecdotal Reports: Some conspiracy theories suggest that early vaccines might have had unintended side effects, including hair loss, due to poorly understood ingredients or vaccine preparation methods. These claims typically lack scientific evidence and are not supported by credible research.
  • Historical Evidence: Historical records and medical literature from the time of early vaccination do not document widespread issues with hair loss linked to vaccines. Most concerns with early vaccines were about their safety and effectiveness in preventing diseases, not about hair loss.

Urbanization and Balding

Historical Context:

• Urbanization: The process of urbanization, which began in earnest during the Industrial Revolution, led to significant changes in lifestyle, environment, and public health. This included changes in diet, pollution, and overall health conditions.
Conspiracy Claims:

• Pollution and Health: Some theories suggest that urbanization and the resulting pollution could have contributed to hair loss by exposing individuals to toxins and pollutants. While urban environments did lead to increased exposure to pollutants, direct links between urbanization and balding are not well-supported by scientific research.
  • Lifestyle Changes: Urbanization brought changes in diet and lifestyle, which could affect overall health and potentially contribute to hair issues. However, these changes are not specific to baldness and would affect general health rather than directly cause androgenic alopecia.

• +1
And finally, more shit from chatgpt regarding pollutant cleansing in regards to heavy metals & things that cause inflammation & allergies:
From a holistic and alternative health perspective (often discussed by critics of conventional medicine), the negative effects of early childhood mass vaccination, particularly regarding heavy metals like mercury (in thimerosal) or aluminum (commonly used as an adjuvant in vaccines), are believed to accumulate in the brain and body tissues. These views are not scientifically mainstream, but the following methods are typically suggested by those who advocate detoxification from heavy metals:

1. Chelation Therapy

Chelation therapy is a process where certain compounds bind to heavy metals and help the body excrete them, primarily through urine. This method is often used in cases of heavy metal poisoning.

• EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid): EDTA is a synthetic amino acid that can bind to metals like lead and mercury, helping to remove them from the bloodstream.
  • DMSA (Dimercaptosuccinic Acid): DMSA is another chelating agent that is used to treat lead poisoning and has been employed in alternative medicine for mercury detox.
  • DMPS (Dimercaptopropane Sulfonate): This is another chelating agent similar to DMSA, often promoted for mercury removal.
Note: Chelation therapy can be risky if not done under medical supervision, as it can lead to the depletion of essential minerals (like calcium, zinc, and magnesium) from the body.

2. Antioxidants for Heavy Metal Detox

Heavy metals are believed to cause oxidative stress, so certain antioxidants are suggested to help combat this.

• Glutathione: Known as the body’s master antioxidant, glutathione can help neutralize free radicals and assist in detoxifying the body from heavy metals. N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is often taken as a supplement to boost glutathione levels.
  • Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA): ALA is a powerful antioxidant that is believed to cross the blood-brain barrier, making it useful for addressing heavy metals stored in brain tissues.
  • Vitamin C and E: Both are commonly recommended antioxidants for overall detox support.

3. Natural Detoxifiers

Certain natural substances are believed to help bind to and remove heavy metals from the body:

• Cilantro: Often cited in alternative medicine as a chelator, cilantro is thought to help mobilize heavy metals from tissues, especially the brain.
  • Chlorella: This green algae is believed to bind to heavy metals and assist in their excretion from the body, especially when taken in conjunction with cilantro.
  • Spirulina: Another type of algae, spirulina is also considered helpful for detoxification due to its nutrient profile and ability to bind to toxins.

4. Supportive Organ Detox

For heavy metal detox, the primary detox organs need support—these include the liver, kidneys, and colon.

• Liver Support: Supplements like milk thistle, dandelion root, and turmeric are often recommended for enhancing liver detoxification.
  • Kidney Support: Staying hydrated and using herbs like nettles or cranberry extract is considered helpful for kidney function and the excretion of toxins.
  • Colon Cleansing: Fiber supplements and herbal colon cleansers are suggested to remove any heavy metals or toxins from the digestive tract.

5. Infrared Sauna Therapy

Infrared saunas are promoted by alternative health practitioners for their ability to induce sweating and help the body eliminate heavy metals through the skin. This method is believed to aid in detoxification by heating the body to a point where it naturally expels toxins.

6. Dietary Adjustments

Certain dietary changes are believed to support detoxification from heavy metals:

• Organic, Whole Foods Diet: Consuming organic, nutrient-dense foods while avoiding processed and chemically-laden foods is thought to support the body’s natural detox systems.
  • Cruciferous Vegetables: Vegetables like broccoli, kale, and cauliflower are believed to assist the liver in detoxification due to their high sulfur content.
  • Garlic and Onions: Both are rich in sulfur, which is believed to help bind to heavy metals and promote detoxification.

7. Activated Charcoal and Bentonite Clay

These substances are often promoted for their ability to absorb toxins and heavy metals in the gut. When taken internally, they are believed to bind to these substances and assist in their removal from the body via bowel movements.

• Activated Charcoal: This has long been used for poisoning and drug overdoses because of its ability to bind to toxins.
  • Bentonite Clay: A natural clay that is believed to bind to heavy metals in the digestive tract and aid in their excretion.

8. Addressing Gut Health

Alternative practitioners often emphasize the gut's role in detoxification. Probiotics and fermented foods (like sauerkraut, kefir, and kombucha) are thought to support the gut microbiome, which is believed to be crucial in overall detoxification processes.

9. EMF Protection

Some alternative health proponents also suggest that exposure to electromagnetic fields (EMFs) can worsen the body’s ability to detoxify and might increase heavy metal toxicity. They recommend minimizing exposure to EMFs (from devices like cell phones, Wi-Fi, etc.) and using EMF protection devices.

From a Scientific Perspective:

While many of the methods mentioned above are popular in alternative and holistic medicine, it's important to note that there is limited clinical evidence supporting their efficacy in heavy metal detoxification. Medical detoxification of heavy metals, when necessary, usually involves chelation therapy, which is a medically supervised process and typically reserved for acute cases of heavy metal poisoning.

Vaccines have been thoroughly studied, and major health organizations, including the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), assert that vaccines are safe and that the small amounts of metals like aluminum used as adjuvants do not pose a risk of heavy metal toxicity.

If concerns about heavy metals or overall health persist, it's essential to consult with a medical professional for personalized advice and appropriate medical interventions.

-----------------------------------------------------------

1. Allergies as a Product of Modern Civilization

• Toxins in the Environment: According to this view, modern industries release chemicals and pollutants that never existed in nature. These unnatural substances can overwhelm the body's immune system, causing it to misfireand react to harmless substances like pollen or food proteins.
    • Solution: The "cure" for allergies would be to detoxify the body and purify the environment. This would involve shifting away from synthetic chemicals, removing environmental toxins like pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, and industrial pollutants, and adopting a more natural lifestyle. Advocates might suggest using natural air purifiers, installing reverse osmosis water filters, and switching to organic, chemical-free household products.

2. Diet and Gut Health as the Root of Allergies

• Leaky Gut Syndrome: From a holistic standpoint, many alternative practitioners believe that allergies are rooted in gut health. The gut microbiome plays a critical role in immune function, and leaky gut syndromeis often cited as the cause of allergic responses. The idea is that modern diets, full of processed foods, sugar, GMOs, and antibiotics, weaken the gut lining and cause it to become "leaky," allowing allergens and toxins to enter the bloodstream and triggering immune reactions.
    • Solution: Restoring gut health through probiotics, fermented foods, and bone broth is essential. Adopting an anti-inflammatory, organic diet focused on whole, unprocessed foods is promoted as a way to heal the gut and, in turn, resolve allergies. Eliminating gluten, dairy, and refined sugar is often recommended, as these are seen as major culprits in gut damage and inflammation.

3. Over-Vaccination and Pharmaceutical Disruption

• Vaccination Theory: Some alternative theorists argue that childhood vaccinations and overuse of pharmaceutical drugs have compromised the natural immune system. Vaccines, in this view, overload the immune system with adjuvants (e.g., aluminum) and unnatural viral strains, leading to a dysregulated immune responsethat reacts to harmless substances as if they were threats.
    • Solution: Natural immunity can be restored by detoxifying from vaccines using chelation therapies, homeopathics, or certain herbs like cilantro and chlorella to remove heavy metals. Following a more natural immunization route, using homeopathy, herbal medicine, or functional medicine, may be proposed as a means to strengthen the body's own defense mechanisms without relying on pharmaceuticals that "dull" the immune response.

4. Stress and Emotional Blockages

• Mind-Body Connection: In holistic health, the link between emotional well-being and physical health is paramount. Allergies may be seen as a manifestation of unresolved emotional trauma, stress, or energetic imbalances. Chronic stress, in this view, dysregulates the immune system, making it hypersensitive to external stimuli like allergens.
    • Solution: Healing emotional trauma through methods such as meditation, emotional freedom technique (EFT), yoga, or energy healing modalities like Reiki is believed to resolve the underlying energetic imbalance that results in allergic reactions. Reducing stress and fostering mental and emotional well-being are key parts of the holistic cure for allergies.

5. Electromagnetic Sensitivity

• EMF Radiation Theory: Some alternative health perspectives propose that electromagnetic frequencies (EMFs) from cell phones, Wi-Fi, and other modern electronics are contributing to a host of health problems, including allergies. These frequencies, it is believed, disrupt the body's natural electrical field, causing immune dysfunction and leading to increased sensitivity to allergens.
    • Solution: Reducing EMF exposure by limiting the use of wireless technology, using EMF protection devices, and creating low-EMF environments at home and work could potentially reduce allergic reactions. Practitioners in this camp might suggest "grounding" or earthing techniques, where the body is in direct contact with the Earth (walking barefoot), to neutralize these negative electromagnetic charges and restore natural immune function.

6. Holistic Detoxification Protocols

• Heavy Metal and Chemical Detox: From the alternative view, a buildup of heavy metalslike mercury, lead, and aluminum in the body can disturb the immune system, making it more prone to allergic reactions. These metals might come from vaccines, dental fillings, polluted air, or contaminated water.
    • Solution: Detox protocols using natural remedies like activated charcoal, bentonite clay, chlorella, and cilantro are promoted to pull out heavy metals and cleanse the body. In tandem with this, infrared saunas, Epsom salt baths, and lymphatic drainage techniques are recommended to expel toxins.

7. Reversing Allergies with Natural Therapies

• Herbal and Nutritional Therapies: From the holistic perspective, certain herbs and supplementsare believed to naturally balance the immune system and reduce the likelihood of allergies. These may include:
    • Quercetin: A natural antihistamine and antioxidant found in foods like apples and onions.
    • Stinging Nettle: A traditional remedy for allergic rhinitis and inflammation.
    • Turmeric (Curcumin): A powerful anti-inflammatory that can reduce allergic symptoms.
    • Vitamin D: Seen as a crucial modulator of the immune system; deficiency is often linked to allergic responses.
    • Vitamin C: A natural antihistamine and immune system booster.
    • Butterbur: Known to help reduce symptoms of hay fever and nasal congestion.

8. Allergy Testing and "Terrain" Theory

• Testing for the Root Cause: In alternative medicine, there's often a focus on testing for hidden causes of allergies, such as parasites, chronic infections, or mold toxicity, which are believed to weaken the body’s "terrain" (internal environment). The terrain theorysuggests that the body becomes susceptible to disease when the internal environment is imbalanced, rather than because of exposure to external pathogens or allergens.
    • Solution: Holistic practitioners might use bioresonance testing, muscle testing (kinesiology), or other energy-based diagnostic tools to determine which toxins or pathogens need to be addressed. Treatment would then focus on strengthening the body’s natural defenses and clearing out any underlying imbalances.

Holistic and Conspiratorial View on the “Cure” for Allergies

From this alternative perspective, the "cure" for allergies involves restoring the body to its natural state, free from the influences of modern toxins, unnatural food, EMFs, and pharmaceuticals. The belief is that the human body is inherently capable of healing itself, but it has been corrupted by modern interventions. Through detoxification, immune system balancing, and restoring the natural environment, proponents of these views believe that allergies can be eradicated, and the body can be returned to a state of health where it no longer reacts to allergens.

In summary:

• Detoxify from vaccines, heavy metals, and environmental toxins.
  • Heal the gut and restore natural immunity through diet and probiotics.
  • Reduce EMF exposure and reclaim the body's natural electromagnetic balance.
  • Address underlying emotional or energetic imbalances through mind-body therapies.
Though this alternative view is not supported by mainstream medicine, it forms the foundation of many natural healing philosophies aimed at curing allergies rather than just managing them.

• +1
this is a lot of typing

if you're balding, take fin

if fin gives you sides, you're subhuman, and the balding was a warning to the world

this is a lot of typing

if you're balding, take fin

if fin gives you sides, you're subhuman, and the balding was a warning to the world
It wouldn't be a lot of typing if people weren't beginning to bald in high school, but you didn't read the second half of the post (which mainly just addresses that)

It wouldn't be a lot of typing if people weren't beginning to bald in high school, but you didn't read the second half of the post (which mainly just addresses that)
I didn't read the first half either, subhuman
:feelswat: