External factors (sports, personality etc) important?

ibragimov08

ibragimov08

Iron
How much of an affect do external factors like sports and what not really have?

Sounds cope I know but I'm legitimately curious

compare two HTN's, one physically capable and one who's not - the girl will obviously pick the former
What do you mean by "physically capable"? You mean having good frame? That's obviosly internal factor, not external.

Physically strong is internal and foids DO NOT GIVE A FUCK about "fighting expirience".
Mike Tyson was cucked by Brad Pitt.
Cope, Mike Tyson was cucked by brad for several reasons, him being an exceptional boxer helped him but clearly not enough

To be in groups and sports (not all male ones) will by definition give you more opportunities with foids and if you want to count the debloating aspect of sports you can

To be in groups and sports (not all male ones) will by definition give you more opportunities with foids and if you want to count the debloating aspect of sports you can
The simple fact that you're an athlete must be some form of a psl increase though??

The simple fact that you're an athlete must be some form of a psl increase though??
I did no sports the first two years of HS and I do them now and I have noticed no change personally. It probably depends

Plus it makes you more interesting
most people dont care at all if you’re an athlete, if it gives you an extra 5 mins of conversation with a foid take it but I don’t think it matters that much

most people dont care at all if you’re an athlete, if it gives you an extra 5 mins of conversation with a foid take it but I don’t think it matters that much
I've heard girls showing more attraction to guys who dominate other people in sports

A lot, most normies have gf, most normies are not people girls lust for

Having charismatic personality sometimes trumps even looks, look at cult leaders, most of them are ugly as hell, but their personality is quite magnetic, so they bang tens of girls, and some would literally go to depths of hell for the leader, brutal stuff

How much of an affect do external factors like sports and what not really have?

Sounds cope I know but I'm legitimately curious
Hobbies like sports give a positive halo as you’ll be perceived as athletic, healthier and more masculine (unless it’s something like chess; but even that can give intelligence halo)

It also makes you more interesting in general

Hobbies like sports give a positive halo as you’ll be perceived as athletic, healthier and more masculine (unless it’s something like chess; but even that can give intelligence halo)

It also makes you more interesting in general
How much do you think it contributes though? Can it make a low mtn > HTN?

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper