extra PP length behind balls

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
so bassically behind my balls i can feel more dick, its not the prat of the penis that goes inside the body because its still behind the pubic bone, willl leanmaxxing uncover this

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
so bassically behind my balls i can feel more dick, its not the prat of the penis that goes inside the body because its still behind the pubic bone, willl leanmaxxing uncover this
why dont u just pull it out

• Love it
Reactions: ongongfr
wait i do have an idea though ive heard that volufiline makes lower lids heavier so if u put volufiline on the base of ur dick gravity should just pull the rest out over time or something like that im not sure

bump

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Your only option is transitioning to the identity of a girl, atleast besides ropemaxxing. I suggest beginning estrogen when possible. Make sure to more to a state that's ok with it. Bad example: Texas, Florida. Good example Cali, Washington

• JFL

Your only option is transitioning to the identity of a girl, atleast besides ropemaxxing. I suggest beginning estrogen when possible. Make sure to more to a state that's ok with it. Bad example: Texas, Florida. Good example Cali, Washington
my cock is 6.5 inches at 15 years old. kys

This nigga balls in front of his dick

Laugh Reaction GIF by Joseph Royal

• +1
  • JFL
you ethnic sicko. rope rn

• +1
6.5 inches goes in front of the balls. 1.5 inches are behind it. so if i fat loss, would it be 8 inches?
15/20kg of weight loss reveals a inch of dick

If ur not fat this is cope

15/20kg of weight loss reveals a inch of dick

If ur not fat this is cope
damn, i would have a 8inch pp if i could lose all fat there. is there like buccal fat remover for pp

• JFL
Something is very wrong.

• +1
my cock is 6.5 inches at 15 years old. kys
shut your middle eastern ass up no one cares about how big your brown shit stick is. no woman will ever touch it, try men

• JFL
I'm already lean but I know what you mean. I can feel more dick there. If we could figure out a way to get this extra length it would be one of the greatest looksmaxxes

• +1
I'm already lean but I know what you mean. I can feel more dick there. If we could figure out a way to get this extra length it would be one of the greatest looksmaxxes
monsplasty

You mean bone pressed.

I think it's called publical fat

• +1